The article meets the challenge of increasing the capacity of double-track lines in the conditions of circulation of trains of different weight and length. One way to solve this problem is to lengthen the station tracks.
The author noted the main difficulties encountered in the reconstruction of stations, especially when choosing the stage of lengthening the tracks at the stations.
Train delays at station approaches are one of the most important criteria when selecting a reconstruction project. However, the task of their definition still has not been formalized clearly.
In order to determine the number and duration of rolling stock delays, the main statistical parameters were established for the interval distribution of freight train arrival to technical stations and the number of cars in freight trains.
Based on the analysis of statistical material and the developed model of the railway section, the delays of freight trains were investigated when approaching the intermediate and technical stations of the section. In the simulation, long-component freight trains; freight trains of normal length; long-component trains of empty cars; a passenger train were considered as significant traffic flows. The author identified the dependencies of magnitudes and the number of the train delays from various factors: the size of traffic flows, the share of long-component trains at the section, the distance between overtaking stations, the ratio of speed of freight trains to the speed of the passenger trains.
The proposed method will allow estimating train delays more accurately, depending on various factors.
1. Dmitrenko A.V. Vybor poleznoi dliny stantsionnykh putei dvukhputnykh zheleznodorozhnykh linii: sb. tr. Vyp. 192/5 [The choice of the useful length of station tracks of double-track railway lines: a collection of works. Issue 192/5]. Novosibirsk Institute of Transportation Engineers. Novosibirsk, 1978, pp. 35-41.
2. Dmitrenko A.V., Bykova Yu.V. Otsenka vliyaniya propuska dlinnosostavnykh gruzovykh poezdov na provoznuyu sposobnost' gorlovin uchastkovykh stantsii: sb. tr. [Assessment of the effect of the passage of long-haul freight trains on the carrying capacity of the necklines of district stations: a collection of works.].V sb. Sovershenstvovanie ekspluatatsionnoi raboty zheleznykh dorog [In the coll. “Improving the Operational Work of Railways”]. Novosibirsk, 2004, pp. 46-51.
3. Plakhotich S.A. Problemy uvelicheniya massy i dliny poezdov i ikh propusknaya sposobnost' na zheleznodorozhnom transporte: sb. nauch. tr. [The problems of increasing the mass and length of trains and their throughput in railway transport: a collection of scientific papers]. Razvitie upravleniya perevozochnym protsessom i transportnoi logistikoi [Development of traffic management and transport logistics]. Ekaterinburg: UrGUPS Publ., 2009, pp. 125-133.
4. Plakhotich S.A. Propusknaya sposobnost' dvukhputnykh uchastkov v usloviyakh obrashcheniya gru-zovykh poezdov razlichnoi massy i dliny: sb. nauch. tr. [The capacity of double-track sections in terms of the circulation of freight trains of various weights and lengths: a collection of scientific papers]. Vestnik UrGUPS [Herald of the Ural State University of Railway Transport]. Ekaterinburg: UrGUPS Publ., 2010, No.2, pp. 25-36.
5. Ivankova L.N., Ivankov A.N., Kunygina L.V. Sovershenstvovanie skhem i tekhnologii raboty reshayushchikh tekhnicheskikh i gruzovykh stantsii Vostochnogo poligona: sb. nauch. tr. [Improvement of the schemes and technology of work of the important technical and cargo stations of the Eastern Polygon: a collection of scientific papers]. V sb. Sovremennye podkhody k upravleniyu na transporte i v logistike. Sbornik materialov Vserossiiskoi nauchno- prakticheskoi konferentsii [In the coll. Modern approaches to the management of transport and logistics. Collection of materials of the All-Russian Scientific Practical Conference], 2016, pp. 52-56.
6. Pravila i tekhnicheskie normy proektirovaniya stantsii i uzlov na zheleznykh dorogakh kolei 1520 mm [Rules and technical standards for designing stations and nodes in 1520 mm gauge railways]. Moscow: TEKhINFORM Publ., 2001, 255 p.
7. Bolotnyi V.Ya., Brekhov M.K. Pereustroistvo zheleznodorozhnyi stantsii [Reconstruction of railway stations]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1982, 174 p.
8. Gozbenko V.E., Ivankov A.N., Kolesnik M.N., Pashkova A.S. Metody prognozirovaniya i optimizatsii transportnoi seti s uchetom moshchnosti passazhiro i gruzopotokov [Methods of forecasting and optimizing the transport network, taking into account the capacity of passenger and freight traffic flows]. Deposited manuscript No. 330-V2008 17.04.2008.
9. Vetukhov E.A. Rezervy zheleznodorozhnykh stantsii [Reserves of railway stations]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1971, 45 p.
10. Fufacheva M.V. Analiz raboty Krasnoyarskoi zheleznoi dorogi po propusku dlinnosostavnykh poezdov: sb. st. Vyp.1 [Analysis of the work of the Krasnoyarsk Railway by passing long trains: a coll. of papers. Issue 1]. Vestnik inzhenerov elektromekhanikov zh.d. transporta [Bulletin of railway transport engineers-electricians]. Samara, 2003, pp. 210-213.
11. Instruktsiya ob organizatsii obrashcheniya gruzovykh poezdov povyshennogo vesa i dliny na zheleznykh dorogakh Rossiiskoi Federatsii [Instructions on the organization of circulation of freight trains of increased weight and length on the railways of the Russian Federation]. Moscow: Transinfo Publ., 2001, 32 p.
12. Gozbenko V.E., Kripak M.N., Ivankov A.N. Sovershenstvovanie transportno-ekspeditsionnogo obsluzhivaniya gruzovladel'tsev [Improvement of freight forwarding services for cargo owners]. Irkutsk, 2011.
13. Gozbenko V.E., Olentsevich V.A. Povyshenie bezopasnosti raboty zheleznodorozhnoi transportnoi sistemy na osnove avtomatizatsii tekhnologii razmeshcheniya i krepleniya gruza v vagone [Improving the safety of the railway transport system based on the automation of the technology of placing and securing cargo in the car]. Izvestiya Transsiba [Journal of Transsib Railway Studies], 2013, No. 1 (13), pp. 110-116
14. Ivankova L.N., Ivankov A.N., Fufacheva M.V. Razvitie metodov etapnogo ovladeniya perevozkami na dvukhputnykh liniyakh pri obrashchenii dlinnosostavnykh gruzovykh poezdov: monografiya [Development of methods of staged mastering of transportation in double-track lines when handling long-haul freight trains: a monograph]. Magnitogorsk, 2012, 144 p.
15. Ivankova L.N., Ivankov A.N., Fufacheva M.V. Uchet zaderzhek dlinnosostavnykh poezdov pod obgonami pri vybore optimal'noi etapnosti udlineniya stantsionnykh putei [Accounting for delays of long trains under overtaking when choosing the optimal phasing of lengthening station tracks]. Zheleznodorozhnyi transport Publ., 2008, No.2, pp. 24-26.
16. Ivankov A.N., Ivankova L.N., Fufacheva M.V. Opredelenie zaderzhek gruzovykh poezdov na promezhutochnykh stantsiyakh uchastka [Determination of delays of freight trains at intermediate stations of the section]. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University], 2011, No.2 (49), pp. 92-96.
17. Ivankova L.N. Ivankov A.N., Kunygina L.V. Otsenka zaderzhek poezdov na podkhodakh k rekonstruiruemym stantsiyam [Estimation of train delays at approaches to stations under reconstruction]. Deposited manuscript No. 9-V2017. 18.01.2017.
18. Simulation of the vibration of the carriage asymmetric parameters in mathcad / V.E. Gozbenko et al. // International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2016. Т. 11. № 23. С. 11132–11136.