Zubkov V. V., Sirina N. F. Analiz vozdeistviya uchastnikov transportno – obespechivayushchikh funktsii na kachestvo predostavleniya kompleksnoi transportnoi uslugi i metodika opredeleniya stepeni ikh vliyaniya na kriterii kachestva [Analysis of the impact of participants of transport-supporting functions on the quality of delivering integrated transport services and the technique of determining the degree of their influence on the quality criteria]. Sovremennyye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovaniye [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2019, Vol. 61, No. 1, pp. 47–55. DOI: 10.26731/1813-
Effective development of transport services in the field of freight traffic may be achieved by developing competitiveness in this market segment. For this, transport - supporting companies must be competitive at the expense of their own labor resources, rolling stock, technical means, rational technological processes, commodity, natural and financial resources, and an extensive range of services. Ensuring the growth of pure competition is a fundamental strategic task, where this competitiveness acts as a self-organizing system. The problem of this system lies in the multifunctionality of transport - supporting companies, both the production and transport business process and their interrelations in a single economic space, as well as a multitude of influences of both internal and external environment. Studies show that competitiveness in the field of freight transportation in the segment of transport services is enhanced and is controlled as a result of the impact on the main criteria for the transportation quality of entities of transport services in their responsibility areas. This article examines one of the main issues: the organization and management of an integrated transport service in the field of freight traffic, as a key area for improving competitiveness in the transport services market and increasing the efficiency of production activities of all participants in the transportation process. The paper presents an analysis of the responsibilities and areas of impact of participants of transport-supporting functions in the current model of the freight traffic market in railway transport. It investigates the ability of influence and quality observance by the subjects of transport services in the new Target model of integrated transport services. The article identifies the main criteria for consumers of integrated transport services and their impact. A method is proposed for determining the degree of influence on the integrity of the quality of an integrated transport service in different categories of transportation and various types of transport. The coefficients of the quality of the transport service and the integrated transport service were calculated, the use of which establishes the share of the contribution of each participant of the transport service while implementing the goods distribution.
1. Kontseptsiya strukturnykh preobrazovanii – 2030. [Elektronnyi resurs] [The concept of structural transformations - 2030]. http://ar2016.rzd.ru/ru /strategy/development-strategy-2030.
2. Federal'nyi zakon RF ot 10.01.2003 No.17-FZ «O zheleznodorozhnom transporte v RF» (v redaktsii ot 13.07.2015). [Elektronnyi resurs] [Federal Law of the Russian Federation of January 10, 2003 No.17-FZ “On Railway Transport in the Russian Federation” (as amended on July 13, 2015)]. http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_40443/.
3. Federal'nyi zakon RF ot 10.01.2003 No.18-FZ «Ustav zheleznodorozhnogo transporta Rossiiskoi Federatsii» (v redaktsii ot 06.04.2015). [Elektronnyi resurs] [Federal Law of the Russian Federation of January 10, 2003 No.18-FZ “Charter of Railway Transport of the Russian Federation” (as amended on April 6, 2015)]. http://www.consultant.ru.
4. Postanovlenie Pravitel'stva RF ot 25.07.2013 No.626 «Ob utverzhdenii Polozheniya ob osnovakh pravovogo regulirovaniya deyatel'nosti operatorov zheleznodorozhnogo podvizhnogo sostava i ikh vzaimodeistviya s perevozchikami». [Elektronnyi resurs] [Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated July 25, 2013 No.626 “On Approval of the Regulation on the Basics of Legal Regulation of Railway Rolling Stock Operators and Their Interaction with Carriers”]. http//base.garant.ru/70423418/.
5. Sirina N.F., Zubkov V.V. Modernizatsiya transportnykh biznes protsessov [Modernization of transport business processes]. Sbornik materialov Devyatoi Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno – prakticheskoi konferentsii – Transportnaya infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona [Collection of materials of the Ninth International Scientific and Practical Conference - Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region]. Irkutsk, 2018, pp. 134-137.
6. Ukaz Prezidenta RF ot 21 dekabrya 2017 g. No. 618 «Ob osnovnykh napravleniyakh gosudarstvennoi politiki po razvitiyu konkurentsii». [Elektronnyi resurs] [Presidential Decree of December 21, 2017 No. 618 "On the main directions of state policy on the development of competition"]. http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71739482/.
7. Galkin A. G., Zubkov V. V., Sirina N. F. Model' kompleksnoi transportnoi uslugi kak perspektiva razvitiya gruzovykh perevozok [The Model of Integrated Transport Service as a Prospect for the Development of Freight Traffic]. Transport Urala [Transport of the Urals], 2018. No.1(56), pp. 7-11.
8. Federal'nyi zakon RF ot 30.06.2003 No.87 – FZ (v redaktsii ot 06.07.2016) «O transportno – ekspeditsionnoi deyatel'nosti». [Elektronnyi resurs] [Federal Law of the Russian Federation of 30.06.2003 No.87 - FZ (as amended on 06.07.2016) “On Forwarding Activities”]. http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_43006/.
9. Lapidus B. M. O vklade OAO «RZhD» v formirovanii VVP strany i ekonomicheskikh zadachakh kompanii v usloviyakh tarifnykh ogranichenii [On the contribution of Russian Railways in the formation of the country's GDP and the economic tasks of the company in the context of tariff restrictions]. Vestnik VNIIZhT [Vestnik of the Railway Research Institute], 2014. No.1, pp. 3-7.
10. Zubkov V.V., Sirina N.F. Sozdanie tselevoi modeli kompleksnoi transportnoi uslugi [Creating a target model of integrated transport services]. Sbornik materialov III Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno – prakticheskoi konferentsii – Formirovanie konkurentnoi sredy, konkurentosposobnost' i strategicheskoe upravlenie predpriyatiyami, organizatsiyami i regionami [Collection of materials of the III International Scientific and Practical Conference - Forming a competitive environment, competitiveness and strategic management of enterprises, organizations and regions]. Penza, 2018, pp. 62-65.
11. Lapidus B. M., Macheret D. A., Miroshnichenko O. F. O povyshenii proizvoditel'nosti ispol'zovaniya resursov i effektivnosti deyatel'nosti zheleznykh dorog [On increasing the productivity of resource use and efficiency of the railways]. Ekonomika zheleznykh dorog [Economics of railways], 2011.
12. Misharin A. S., Evseev O. V. Aktualizatsiya transportnoi strategii Rossiiskoi Federatsii na period 2030 goda [Maintenance of the transport strategy of the Russian Federation for the period of 2030]. Transport Rossiiskoi Federatsii [Transport of the Russian Federation], 2013. No.29450, pp. 4 – 13.
13. Zubkov V. V., Sirina N. F. Formirovanie modeli upravleniya perevozochnogo protsessa [Formation of the management model of the transportation process]. Transport Urala [Transport of the Urals], 2014. No.1, pp. 12 – 17.
14. Zubkov V. V., Smol'yaninov A. V. Kontseptsiya vzaimodeistviya regional'nykh direktsii infrastruktury na granitsakh zheleznykh dorog [he Concept of Interaction between Regional Directorate Infrastructures on the Borders of Railways]. Transport Urala [Transport of the Urals], 2012. No.2, pp. 18 – 21.
15. Zubkov V. V. Formirovanie modeli upravleniya regionom dlya uluchsheniya obsluzhivaniya zheleznoi dorogi [Formation of a model of region management for improving the maintenance of the railway], 2012, No.3, pp. 40 – 43.
16. N. F. Sirina, V. V. Zubkov. Upravlenie perevozochnym protsessom na osnove teorii dal'novidnykh system [Management of the transportation process based on the theory of forward-thinking systems]. V. V. Zubkov. Intellektual'nye sistemy upravleniya na zheleznodorozhnom transporte: sb. trudov I nauch. – prakt. konf. [Intelligent control systems in railway transport: collection of scientific articles of the 1st sci.-pract. conf.] Moscow: NIIAS Publ., 2012, pp. 138 – 140.