According to the Strategy of development of the railway transport of the Russian Federation up to year 2030, a subject of introduction of sites of variable rigidity at the approaches to bridges with the ballastless bridge deck gains the increasing relevance. It is characterized by the fact that the strategy has put forward two main directions of development on the increase of the high-speed and heavy train traffic. Thus, the dynamic impact on the railway track increases year by year. These dynamic influences lead to different types of defects and deformations. One of the weakest points is approaches to bridges which are characterized by a sharp change of the track rigidity. Due to this, the analysis of the deformations arising on big metal bridges with ballastless bridge deck on East Siberian Railway has been made. This paper examines tape data processing of the track-measuring car, which shows the depth of the track sagging and its location. The considered definition of such deformation as the "sagging of rails", and also their specifications and normalized values are provided. For the descriptive visualization, a tape fragment with high values on a size of the sagging of rails is presented. During the analysis, mechanisms and regularities in seasonality of emergence and development of such deformations are revealed. The correlation of the deformations on degrees according to the regulatory document "Instruction on the assessment of the condition of the rail track by track-measuring cars and measures for the movement safety" is made. During the research of statistical data, the quantity and the characteristic locations of the rails sagging is established. A bridge through the Kitoy River has been chosen as an example in the article.
1. Transportnaya strategiya RF na period do 2030 goda : utv. rasporyazheniem Pravitel'stva RF ot 22 noyab. 2008 No. 1734-r : red. ot 11 iyun. 2014 No. 1032-r [Transport strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030: by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated November 22, 2008 No. 1734-r: Ed. dated June 11, 2014 No. 1032-r]. URL: http://rosavtodor.ru/storage/b/2014/03/23/strategia.pdf. (Access date: 15.10.2015).
2. Shvartsfel'd V.S., Sokolov A.V. Osnovy metodologii perspektivnogo razvitiya regional'noi seti zheleznykh dorog [Fundamentals of methodologies for the long-term development of the regional rail network]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2012. No. 1 (33), pp. 131−134.
3. Stoyanovich G.M. Pupatenko V.V., Zmeev K.V. Effektivnost' vnedreniya konstruktsii puti peremennoi zhestkosti [Efficiency introduction of the design of the variable stiffness track]. Perspektivy razvitiya transportnoi infrastruktury Dal'nego Vostoka : sb. tr. . Khabarovsk, 2016.
4. Kondrashov E.V., Bugaev M.A., Stoyanovich G.M. Tekhniko-ekonomicheskaya effektivnost' konstruktsii puti peremennoi zhestkosti [Technical and economic efficiency of the construction of the variable rigidity track]. Nauchno-tekhnicheskoe i ekonomicheskoe sotrudnichestvo stran ATR v XXI veke [Scientific, technical and economic cooperation of the APR countries in the 21st century], 2016. No. 1, pp. 404−408.
5. Nepomnyashchikh E.V., Kirpichnikov K.A. Diagnostika sostoyaniya zheleznodorozhnogo puti i ego elementov [Diagnostics of the state of the railway track and its elements]. Chita: Trans-Baikal Railway Transport Institute Publ., 2012, 109 p.
6. Instruktsiya po rasshifrovke lent i otsenke sostoyaniya rel'sovoi kolei po pokazaniyam puteizmeritel'nogo vagona TsNII-2 i meram po obespecheniyu bezopasnosti dvizheniya poezdov TsP-515 : utv. MPS Rossii 14 okt. 1997. : s izm. i dop. utv. rasporyazheniem OAO «RZhD» ot 21 yanv. 2008 No. 69r. [Instructions for decoding the tapes and assessing the condition of the track gauge according to the indications of the CNII-2 track-measuring car and the measures to ensure the safety of the train traffic. CP-515: appr. by the Ministry of Railways of Russia on October 14, 1997.: with amend. and additional. appr. by the Order of JSC «Russian Railways» from January 21, 2008 No. 69r].
7. Instruktsiya po otsenke sostoyaniya rel'sovoi kolei puteizmeritel'nymi sredstvami i meram po obespecheniyu bezopasnosti dvizheniya : utv. rasporyazheniem OAO «RZhD» ot 2013 [Instructions for assessing the condition of the track gauge by means of travel and measures to ensure traffic safety: appr. by the order of Russian Railways, 2013].
8. Instruktsiya o poryadke kompleksnogo kontrolya puteizmeritel'nymi sredstvami zheleznodorozhnogo puti dlya informatsionnogo obespecheniya resheniya zadach putevogo khozyaistva OAO «RZhD» : utv. rasporyazheniem OAO «RZhD» ot 16 iyul. 2013. No. 1566r [Instruction on the procedure for integrated control of the railway track by the track measuring means for information support of solving the tasks of the track facilities of JSC Russian Railways: by the order of Russian Railways of July 16, 2013. No. 1566r].
9. Serebryakov D.V. Prochnost' nasypei pri vibrodinamicheskom vozdeistvii poezdov v zone sopryazheniya zemlyanogo polotna s mostami : dis. … kand. tekh. Nauk [Durability of embankments with vibrodynamic influence of trains in the zone of interface of the roadbed with bridges. Ph.D.(Engineering) thesis]. St.Petersburg, 2005, 158 p.