Martynenko L. V., Zheleznyak V. N., Lisitsynskii K. N Otsenka dinamometricheskikh parametrov raboty podvizhnogo sostava, registriruemykh tyagovo-energeticheskoi laboratoriei, na pereval'nykh uchastkakh poligona Vostochno-Sibirskoi zheleznoi dorogi [Assessing the dynamometric parameters of the rolling stock, recorded by the tractor-energy laboratory, in the mountain pass areas of the East Siberian railway polygon sections]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2019. Vol. 62, No. 2. Pp. 241–250. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2019.2(62).241–250
High density of trains is connected with the growth of freight transportation volume throughout the network of Russian railways. In order to increase capacity and ensure the sustainable implementation of the transportation plan, reduce delays, and provide free periods for track repair, as well as work on upgrading the overhead system, experimental trips of track test cars are regularly held.
To evaluate the dynamic parameters that influence the movement of rolling stock, many technical and organizational measures have been developed and implemented. To statistically confirm the relationship of the track and rolling stock, tests are carried out involving a traction and energy laboratory. To register the parameters that influence the train movement, one must have the original data. The data taken from the traction and energy laboratory allow us to analyze the longitudinal dynamics in different parts of the track, taking into account changes in the profile and plan, as well as the dependence of the changes in the compressive forces, both for empty cars and loaded ones. This information, as an exemplary one, taken from the traction and energy laboratory (from recording tapes) can always be used later for comparison with the parameters taken from the recording tape or speedometer tape when driving a train at the descent section. The traction and energy laboratory is one of the mechanisms of increasing the efficiency of the rolling stock due to the efficient use of locomotives. To analyze traffic characteristics, especially when evaluating the interaction of cars with the locomotive, the only possibility is to study the parameters taken from the traction-energy laboratory with a certain number of tasks:
- to determine of the tonnage ratings of locomotives to fulfill the conditions of traction and longitudinal and dynamic efforts;
- to make adjustments in the parameter charts of train handling;
- to develop documents and recommendations on the train driving taking into account local conditions;
- to determine and verify fuel and energy resources consumption norms for train traction.
The article considers the purpose of the traction and energy laboratory, the registration and processing of parameters from strain gauge couplings (dynamometer tapes), the assessment of dynamic loads and their relationship to the causes of wheel derailment.
- Mel'nichenko O.V., Tsybul'skii V.S., Chikirkin O.V. Povyshenie kachestva elektricheskoi energii v kontaktnoi seti s tsel'yu snizheniya otkazov elektronnogo i silovogo oborudovaniya elektrovoza [Improving the quality of electrical energy in the overhead system in order to reduce the failures of electronic and power equipment of the locomotive]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2008. No. 3 (19). Pp. 58–66.
- Gracheva L.O., Pevzner V.O., Anisimov P.S. Pokazateli dinamiki i vozdeistviya na put' gruzovykh chetyrekhosnykh vagonov pri razlichnykh iznosakh telezhek i otstupleniyakh ot norm soderzhaniya v pryamykh uchastkakh puti [Indicators of the dynamics and impact on the path of four-axle freight cars with different wear of trucks and deviations from the standards of maintenance in straight sections of the track]. Sb. nauch. tr. VNIIZhT [Proc. of VNIIZhT (Railway Research Institute)], Issue 549. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1976. Pp. 4–25.
- Romen Yu.S., Nikolaev V.E. Issledovanie vliyaniya determinirovannykh nerovnostei puti v plane na uroven' bokovykh sil pri dvizhenii gruzovogo vagona [Study of the influence of deterministic irregularities of the track in terms of the level of lateral forces during the movement of a freight car]. Problemy mekhaniki zheleznodorozhnogo transporta [Problems of Railway Transport Mechanics]. Kiev : Naukova dumka Publ., 1980. Pp. 40–42.
- Mel'nichenko O.V. Protokol ekspluatatsionnykh tyagovo-energeticheskikh ispytanii elektrovoza peremennogo toka VL80R No. 1829 po Dogovoru IrGUPS s OAO «RZhD» No. 726/493 ot 08.06.2010 g. [Protocol of operational traction and energy tests of AC locomotive VL80R No. 1829 under the IrGUPS Agreement with JSC Russian Railways No. 726/493 dated 06/08/2010].
- Verigo M.F., Kogan A.Ya. Vzaimodeistvie puti i podvizhnogo sostava [The interaction of the track and rolling stock]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1986. 560 p.
- Ershkov O.P. Raschet rel'sa na deistvie bokovykh sil v krivykh [Calculation of the rail on the effect of lateral forces in curves]. Tr. TsNII MPS [Works of CRI of Ministry of Transportation], Iss. 192. Moscow: Transzheldorizdat Publ., 1960. Pp. 5–58.
- Zhelnin G.G., Pevzner V.O., Shinkarev B.S. Issledovanie zavisimostei mezhdu pokazatelyami dinamiki podvizhnogo sostava i vozdeistviya ego na put' [Study of dependencies between indicators of rolling stock dynamics and its impact on the track]. Tr. VNIIZhT [Works of VNIIZhT (Railway Research Institute)], Issue 542. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1975. Pp. 84–92.
- Grebenyuk P.T. et al. Pravila tyagovykh raschetov dlya poezdnoi raboty [Rules of traction calculations for train work]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1985. 287 p.
- Komissarov A.F. Itogi raboty proektno-konstruktorskogo byuro vagonnogo khozyaistva za 2018 g. [The results of the work of the design bureau of the wagon economy for 2018]. Vagony i vagonnoe khozyaistvo [Cars and rolling stock], 2019. No. 1 (49). Pp. 5–6.
- Chernyak Yu.V, Matvienko A.S Opredelenie sily tyagi lokomotiva pri proizvodstve tyagovo-energeticheskikh ispytanii [Determination of the traction force of a locomotive in the production of traction and energy tests]. Sb. nauch. tr. Don I 3T. [Coll. of research papers Don I 3T.], 2007. No. 12. Pp. 116–126.
- Zhukov I.V. Avtonomnoe ustroistvo registratsii rasshiryaet vozmozhnosti ispytatel'nykh poezdov (Vagon tormozoispytatel'nyi) [Autonomous registration device expands the capabilities of test trains (brake testing car)]. Vagony i vagonnoe khozyaistvo [Cars and rolling stock], 2019. No. 1 (49). Pp. 40–41.
- Lukin V.V., Anisimov V.N., Koturanov V.N. Konstruirovanie i raschet vagonov [Design and calculation of cars]. Moscow: UMTs po obrazovaniyu na zh.-d. transp. Publ., 2011. 688 p.
- Kuzovich V.M. Dinamicheskaya nagruzhennost' spetsializirovannykh vagonov v krivolineinykh uchastkakh puti : dis. … kand. tekhn. nauk [Dynamic loading of specialized cars in curvilinear sections of the track: Ph.D. (Engineering) diss.]. Moscow. 2010, 211 p.
- Kudryavtseva N.N. Dinamicheskie nagruzki khodovykh chastei gruzovykh vagonov [Dynamic loads of running gears of freight cars]. Tr. VNIIZhT [Works of the Railway Research Institute], Issue 572. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1977. 144 p.
- Doronin I.S. Raschet sheiki osi kolesnoi pary na prodol'nuyu nagruzku [Calculation of the neck of the axis of the wheelset on the longitudinal load]. Vestn. VNIIZhT [Vestnik of the Railway Research Institute], 1978. Pp. 33–34.
- Kudryavtsev N.N. [Issledovaniya dinamiki nepodressorennykh mass vagonov Studies of the dynamics of unsprung vehicles]. Tr. VNIIZhT [Vestnik of the Railway Research Institute], Issue 287. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1965. 168 p.
- Myamlin S.V. Modelirovanie dinamiki rel'sovykh ekipazhei [Modeling the dynamics of rail vehicles]. Moscow: Novaya ideologiya Publ., 2002. 240 p.
- Skalov A.D., Koval' V.A. Metodika issledovaniya vertikal'nykh i bokovykh sil pri iznosnykh ispytaniyakh rel'sov [Methods of studying vertical and lateral forces during wear tests of rails]. Vestn. VNIIZhT [Vestnik of the Railway Research Institute], 1980. No. 6. 216 p.