Mudraya N. G. Automatic control system of rail circuits rolling on the basis of application of complex signals. Sovremennye tekhnologii. System analysis. Modeling, 2018, Vol. 57, No. 1, pp. 124-129. DOI: 10.26731 / 1813-9108.2018.1 (57). 124-129.
The article focuses on the problem of improving the reliable functioning of rail circuits and the efficiency of their maintenance, which is caused by the inadequacy of full-service methods, timely control over their condition, and also depends on environmental factors. The process of technical maintenance of rail circuits is currently described in detail, which is quite laborious and extremely expensive. Analysis of the methods of monitoring the operability of the rail circuit has been carried out. The existing control systems for their operation have also been reviewed, and the shortcomings have been listed. These shortcomings are addressed through the use of devices and systems for continuous monitoring of the state of the rail circuit, which will improve the reliability of technical means to ensure the safety of train traffic. The article describes a fundamentally new, original method of control using an automatic system for monitoring the operability of rail circuits based on the application of broadband signals. The author presents the description and operation principle of this system, with the advantages being listed. The necessity of its use for monitoring the functioning of the rail circuit has been identified and justified. The system provides the possibility of increasing noise immunity, accuracy and reliability of measurement of rail circuit parameters with low power consumption, and also makes it possible to determine the real-time distribution of electrical parameters of the rail line and their correspondence by using noise signals as stimulus signals with subsequent quasi-optimal signal processing.
1. Maryukhnenko V.S. Sistemnyi analiz navigatsionnogo obespecheniya podvizhnykh transportnykh ob"ektov [System analysis of navigation support for mobile transport facilities]. Irkutsk : IrGTU Publ., 2008, 80 p.
2. Bushuev A.V., Bushuev V.I., Bushuev S.V. Rel'sovye tsepi: teoreticheskie osnovy i ekspluatatsiya [Rail circuits: theoretical basis and operation]. Ekaterinburg : UrSTU Publ., 2014, 311 p.
3. Edinyi referat-tsentr v Rossii i SNG [A unified abstract center in Russia and the CIS] [Electronic resource]. URL: http://referatwork.ru/refs/source/ref-17068.html - Zheleznodorozhnye sistemy [Railway systems] (Access date: Sept. 07, 2017).
4. Kirilenko A.G.. Elektricheskie rel'sovye tsepi [Electric rail circuits]. Khabarovsk : FESTU Publ., 2006.
5. Instruktsiya po tekhnicheskoi ekspluatatsii ustroistv i sistem signalizatsii, tsentralizatsii i blokirovki (STsB) - TsSh-720-09 : utv. rasporyazheniem OAO «RZhD» ot 22.10.2009 No. 2150r 94 c .
6. TU 32 TsSh 2121-2007. Izmeriteli soprotivleniya ballasta. Vved. 03-12-2009 [Instruction on technical operation of devices and systems for signaling, centralization and interlocking (SSB) - TsSh-720-09: approved by the decree of OAO Russian Railways dated Oct 22, 2009]. Moscow : Izd-vo standartov Publ., 2007, 27 p.
7. Rel'sovaya tsep' [Rail circuit] : patent USSR 1794752. No. 4762346/11 ; applied Nov 23, 1989 ; publ. Feb. 15, 1993, Bull. No. 6, 4 p. URL: http://www1.fips.ru/fips_servl/fips_servlet (Access date: Feb 01, 2018).
8. Rel'sovaya tsep' [Rail circuit] : patent RF 2067056. No. 925041879 ; applied May 13, 1992. URL: http://www1.fips.ru/fips_servl/fips_servlet (Access date: Feb. 01, 2018).
9. Ustroistvo kontrolya tselostnosti rel'sa [Rail integrity monitoring device] : patent RF 2424936 No. 2010103736/11 ; applied Feb 04, 2010 ; publ. Jul 27, 2011, Bull. No. 21. URL: http://freepatent.ru/patens/ (Access date: Feb 01, 2018).
10. Gorelov G.V., Volkov A.A., Shelukhin V.I. Kanaloobrazuyushchie ustroistva zheleznodorozhnoi telemekhaniki i svyazi [Channel-forming devices of railway telemechanics and communications]. Moscow : Training and methodological center for education in railway transport, 2007, 403 p.
11. Baskakov S.I. Radiotekhnicheskie tsepi i signaly [Radio engineering circuits and signals]. Moscow : Vyssh. shk. Publ., 2003, 462 p.
12. Sistema kontrolya soprotivleniya ballasta i tselostnosti rel's zheleznodorozhnoi linii s primeneniem LChM-signalov [Control system for ballast resistance and rail track integrity using linear frequency modulation signals] : patent RF 2067056. No. 2014122877/11 ; applied Jun 04, 2014; publ. Jul 20, 2016, Bull. No. 20.
13. Mudraya N.G., Maryukhnenko V.S. Analiz signalov, formiruemykh magnitnym datchikom scheta osei [Analysis of the signals generated by the magnetic axis count sensor]. Problemy transporta Vostochnoi Sibiri : sb. tr. Pyatoi Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. studentov, aspirantov i molodykh uchenykh [Problems of transport in Eastern Siberia: a collection of works of the Fifth All-Russian scientific-practical conf. of students, graduate students and young scientists]. Irkutsk, 2014, Part 2, pp. 61–64.
14. Mudraya N.G., Maryukhnenko V.S. Primenenie shumopodobnykh signalov dlya kontrolya soprotivleniya bal-lasta zheleznodorozhnykh putei [Application of noise-like signals to control the resistance of the ballast of railroad tracks]. Sovremennye problemy radioelektroniki : sb. tr. Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Modern problems of radio electronics: a collection of works of All-Russian scientific-practical conf.]. Krasnoyarsk, 2015, pp. 84–87.
15. Maryukhnenko V.S., Mudraya N.G. Fiziko-tekhnicheskie aspekty izmeneniya soprotivleniya ballasta zheleznodorozhnykh putei [Physical and technical aspects of the change in the resistance of railway track ballast]. Voprosy estestvoznaniya [Issues of natural science], 2016, No. 1 (9), pp. 25–33.