The article contains the main changes introduced in the RF Government Resolution No. 61 "Rules for the Evacuation of the Population, Material and Cultural Values to Safe Areas": the term "suburban zone" is excluded, the terms "dispersal", "zone of possible dangers" are specified, heads of civil defense of all levels who are now obliged to conduct general management of the evacuation and can independently decide on the areas where dispersed personnel and the population are deployed. A mathematical model, an algorithm and a program for the automated calculation of the shortest path for the advance evacuation of the population, material and cultural values to a safe area using personal, urban freight and passenger transport are presented. The mathematical model of the optimization problem is formulated in the form of a linear network model (graph) representing the route of movement of transport along the existing road network with a cycle and having the shortest length. The starting point of the route is the collective evacuation point or place of residence, and the final one is the receiving evacuation point or personal cottage, the numbers on the edges are the length of the path between the intermediate points. A short instruction is given to the program for the automated calculation of the shortest path of evacuation, implemented in algorithmic language С#.
1. O strategii natsional'noi bezopasnosti Rossiiskoi Federatsii do 2020 goda : ukaz Prezidenta Rossiiskoi Federatsii ot 12 maya 2009 [On the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation until 2020: Presidential Decree of May 12, 2009]. No. 537.
2. Vil'danov R.R., Rybakov A.V., Kochelaev A.A. O zadache ratsional'nogo raspredeleniya spasatel'nykh plavsredstv dlya evakua-tsii naseleniya iz zony zatopleniya [On the problem of the rational distribution of lifeboats for the evacuation of the population from the flood zone]. Nauchnye i obrazovatel'nye problemy grazhdanskoi zashchity [Scientific and educational problems of civil protection], 2016, No. 2, pp. 114–119.
3. Kuz'min A.I., Kubikov N.N., Peteshev I.V. Vozmozhnyi podkhod k poryadku provedeniya evakuatsionnykh meropriyatii v Rossiiskoi Federatsii [A possible approach to the procedure for carrying out evacuation measures in the Russian Federation]. Nauchnye i obrazovatel'nye problemy grazhdanskoi zashchity [Scientific and educational problems of civil protection], 2016, No. 1, pp. 19–23.
4. O poryadke evakuatsii naseleniya, material'nykh i kul'turnykh tsennostei v bezopasnye raiony : postanovlenie pravitel'stva Rossiiskoi Federatsii ot 22 iyun. 2004 [On the procedure for the evacuation of the population, material and cultural values in safe areas: a decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 22, 2004]. No. 303
5. O vnesenii izmenenii v Pravila evakuatsii naseleniya, material'nykh i kul'turnykh tsennostei v bezopasnye raiony : po-stanovlenie pravitel'stva Rossiiskoi Federatsii ot 03 fev. 2015 [On Amendments to the Rules for the Evacuation of the Population, Material and Cultural Values in Safe Areas: the formation of the Government of the Russian Federation of 03 February, 2015.]. No. 61.
6. Kuz'min A.I., Govorov D.N. Formirovanie sovremennoi kontseptsii evakuatsii [Formation of the modern concept of evacuation]. Nauchnye i obrazovatel'nye problemy grazhdanskoi zashchity [Scientific and educational problems of civil protection], 2016, No. 2, pp. 20–26.
7. Mokina A.A., Aslamova V.S. Nakhozhdenie kratchaishego puti zablagovremennoi evakuatsii naseleniya [Finding the shortest path of advance evacuation of the population]. Sovremennye tendentsii razvitiya nauki i tekhniki [Modern trends in the development of science and technology], 2016, No. 10-1, pp. 84–89.
8. Mokina A.A., Aslamova V.S. Nakhozhdenie kratchaishego evakuatsionnogo puti v seti avtomobil'nykh dorog, soderzhashchikh tsikly [Finding the shortest evacuation path in a network of highways containing cycles]. Transportnaya infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona : sb. tr. Vos'moi Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: coll. pap. of the Eighth Intern. scientific practical. conf.] Vol. 1, Irkutsk, 2017, pp. 266–270.
9. Stoika N.A. APK «Bezopasnyi gorod – perekhod ot kontseptsii obshchego monitoringa k personal'noi podderzhke prinyatiya reshenii grazhdaninom na primere navodnenii v Arkhangel'skoi aglomeratsii : sb. tezisov dokl. ["Safe City is a transition from the concept of general monitoring to personal support for decision-making by a citizen on the example of floods in the Arkhangelsk agglomeration: a book of abstracts.]. St. Peterburg: ITMO Publ., 2017. Elektron. izd. : URL: openbooks.ifmo.ru/ru/file/5884/5884.pdf. (access date: 24.09.2017).
10. Chernenko V.A., Fonotov A.M. Algoritm poiska bezopasnykh marshrutov vyvoda lyudei iz shakhty vo vremya avariinykh situatsii : materialy konf. [An algorithm for finding safe routes for the withdrawal of people from the mine during emergency situations: materials of conf.]. Donetsk, 2012. URL: ea.donntu.org:8080/jspui/bitstream/123456789/30171/1/Stat'ya%2010.pdf. (access date: 24.09.2017).
11. Aslamova V.S., Temnikova E.A. Teoriya prinyatiya upravlencheskikh reshenii : uchebnoe posobie [The theory of making managerial decisions: a textbook]. Irkutsk: ISTU Publ., 2016, 208 p.