Poltavskaya J. O., Gozbenko V. E., Dimov A. V., Lytkina Y. M. Kontseptsiya opredeleniya srednikh skorostei i prodolzhitel'nosti dvizheniya na uchastkakh ulichno-dorozhnoi seti [The concept of determining average speeds and travel time on the street and road network areas]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2019. Vol. 62, No. 2. Pp. 220–226. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2019.2(62).220–226
From the analysis of literary sources, it follows that the total duration of movement can be defined as “the time required for a route to pass between two points”, while the duration of movement on a route consists of travel time or the time during which the vehicle moves, and the time of delay, or time, during which the vehicle was stationary (or moved rather slowly, that is, the speed was less than five km / h). Collecting data on the characteristics of the movement of vehicles is a key step when conducting transport inspections. These main characteristics include the duration of movement, the delay during travel and the speed of movement. In some cases, duration of movement on a certain part of the street and road network can be determined based on the value of the average speed. The article discusses the concepts of average temporal and average spatial velocities, showing the relationship between these types of average velocities. The analysis of the calculation of speed parameters using the time of movement as input data has been carried out. That helped to identify the main differences between the considered speeds. It has also been established that the difference between these two values of speed becomes less noticeable as the speed increases. As a result, it is proposed to use the average spatial velocity when performing calculations of average velocities based on the duration of movement.
- Poltavskaya Yu.O. Prognozirovanie kharakteristik marshruta gorodskogo obshchestvennogo passazhirskogo transporta na osnove dannykh trekov avtomobilya-laboratorii [Prediction of the characteristics of the route of urban public transport based on data from the tracks of the laboratory car]. Vestn. IrGTU [Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University], 2017. Vol. 21, No. 2 (121). Pp. 190–198.
- Lagerev R.Yu., Mikhailov A.Yu., Lagereva S.V. Metodika preduprezhdeniya setevykh transportnykh zatorov [Methods of warning network traffic congestion]. Vestn. NTsBZhD [Bulletin of the scientific center for life safety], 2010. No. 5. Pp. 82–88.
- Mikhailov A.Yu., Levashev A.G., Sharov M.I. Sovremennye metody otsenki kachestva organizatsii dorozhnogo dvizheniya v gorodakh [Modern methods for assessing the quality of traffic organization in cities]. Dep. in VINITI 31.03.2015, No. 64-V2015.
- Kosolapov A.V. Otsenka uslovii dvizheniya transportnykh potokov na osnove analiza izmeneniya skorostei gorodskogo passazhirskogo transporta [Assessment of traffic flow conditions based on the analysis of changes in the speeds of urban passenger transport]. Rossiya molodaya : sb. materialov IX Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. molodykh uchenykh [Russia is young: a collection of materials IX Vseros. scientific-practical conf. young scientists]. Kemerovo, 2017. Pp. 31007.
- McShane W.R., Roess R.P. Traffic Engineering. New Jersey : Prentice Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, 1990.
- Lebedeva O.A. Raschet osnovnykh kharakteristik marshruta na osnove mezhostanovochnoi matritsy [Calculation of the main characteristics of the route based on the inter-station matrix]. Vestn. IrGTU [Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University], 2012. No. 9 (68). Pp. 145–148.
- Fedotova A.S., Lebedeva O.A. Stepen' ispol'zovaniya propusknoi sposobnosti avtomobil'nykh dorog [The degree of use of the carrying capacity of motor roads]. Sb. nauch. tr. Angarsk. gos. tekhn. un-ta [Collection of scientific papers of the Angarsk state tech. university], 2015. Vol. 1. No. 1. Pp. 270–274.
- Gozbenko V.E., A.N. Ivankov et al. Metody prognozirovaniya i optimizatsii transportnoi seti s uchetom moshchnosti passazhiro i gruzopotokov [Methods of forecasting and optimizing the transport network, taking into account passenger capacity and cargo traffic flows]. Irkutsk, 2008. Dep. in VINITI 17.04.2008, No. 330-V2008.
- Akhmedova R.K. Zavisimost' srednei skorosti dvizheniya transportnogo potoka ot parametrov dorozhnykh uslovii [The dependence of the average speed of a traffic flow on the parameters of road conditions]. Estestvennye i tekhnicheskie nauki [Natural and Technical Sciences], 2008. No. 2 (34). Pp. 494–498.
- Kripak M.N., Lebedeva O.A. Otsenka sostoyaniya ulichno-dorozhnoi seti krupnogo goroda [Assessment of the state of the road network of a big city]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2016. No. 3 (51). Pp. 171–174.
- Lebedeva O.A., Mikhailov A.Yu. Osnovnye pokazateli otsenki tochnosti izmerenii passazhiropotoka s primeneniem detektorov vkhoda – vykhoda [The main indicators for assessing the accuracy of passenger traffic measurements using input-output detectors]. Vestn. IrGTU [Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University], 2012. No. 8 (67). Pp. 115–118.
- Wardrop J.G. Some Theoretical Aspects of Road Traffic Research. Proceedings Institute of Civil Engineers. Road Engineering Division Meeting. London, 1952. Pp. 325–362.
- Planning Techniques to Estimate Speeds and Service Volumes / R. Dowling et al. NCHRP Report 387. Transportation Research Board. Washington, DC, 1996.
- May A.D. Traffic Flow Fundamentals. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey : Prentice Hall, Inc., 1990.
- Belogolov Yu.I., Stetsova Yu.M., Olentsevich A.A. Ispol'zovanie metodov matematicheskogo modelirovaniya pri upravlenii transportnymi protsessami na zheleznoi doroge [Using methods of mathematical modeling in the management of transport processes on the railway]. Transportnaya infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona : sb. konf. 2018 [Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: Coll. of conf. 2018], Vol. 1. Pp. 145–148.
- Poltavskaya Yu.O. Metody sbora dannykh o prodolzhitel'nosti dvizheniya na marshrute i trebovaniya k ob"emu vyborki [Methods of collecting data on the duration of the route, and the requirements for the sample size]. Vestn. Angarsk. gos. tekhn. un-ta [Bulletin of AnSTU], 2018. No. 12. Pp. 192–195.
- Kosolapov A.V. Otsenka transportnykh zaderzhek s pomoshch'yu «plavayushchikh» avtomobilei [Assessment of transport delays using "floating" cars]. Problemy ekspluatatsii i obsluzhivaniya transportno-tekhnologicheskikh mashin : materialy Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. konf. [Problems of operation and maintenance of transport and technological machines: materials of the Intern. scientific and technical conf.]. Tyumen', 2009. Pp. 203–207.
- Lebedeva O.A., Kripak M.N. Razvitie gorodskikh gruzovykh sistem s uchetom kontseptsii gorodskogo planirovaniya [The development of urban freight systems, taking into account the concept of urban planning]. Sb. nauch. tr. Angarsk. gos. tekhn. un-ta [Proceedings of Angarsk state tech. un-ty], 2016. Vol. 1. No. 1. Pp. 244–247.
- Gozbenko V.E. et al. Simulation of the vibration of the carriage asymmetric parameters in Mathcad. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 2016. Vol. 11. No. 23. Pp. 11132–11136.