Ivankova L. N., Burakova A. V. Determination of carrying capacity of stations taking into account the length of the railway tracks. Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling, 2018, Vol. 59, No. 3, pp. 92–98. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2018.3(59).92-98.
The article analyzes the methods of calculation of station tracks and carrying capacity of stations. It is revealed that the existing methods are not focused on determining the number of receiving and departure tracks of a certain length. At the same time, the presence of trains of different lengths in the structure of the train flow imposes specific requirements for the development of the stations. In order to successfully handle the entire flow of trains with the maximum use of all available technical equipment, it is necessary to have a real idea of the available capacity of the station. Therefore, at the junction and technical stations it is necessary to have the receiving and departure tracks of different lengths. The use of simulation allows taking into account many factors of the railway facility, but due to the high complexity of this method, it is desirable to use analytical dependencies for preliminary assessment of the capacity.
If the flow of trains is not regulated, the degree of use of station tracks will be reduced, since the tracks of the required useful length will not always be free to receive a train. Adjustable flow in the dispatching control of train traffic increases the degree of use of the capacity of track development. It is proposed to take into account the differentiation of track lengths at the station, as well as the share of trains of different lengths in the total train flow of the station.
The authors formulated a method of calculating the capacity of stations taking into account the number and capacity of track development, which is especially important when handling trains of increased length on the direction. With this technique, it is possible to adequately assess the existing reserves and plan the operational work of the station, as well as to plan further measures to strengthen the capacity of the track development of the station.
1. Ivankova L.N., Kuznetsova T.G., Burakova A.V. Problemy snizheniya neravnomernosti perevozochnogo protsessa [Problems of reducing the irregularity of the transportation process]. Deposited manuscript No. 95-V2017 25.08.2017.
2. Pravila i tekhnicheskie normy proektirovaniya stantsii i uzlov na zheleznykh dorogakh kolei 1520 mm. [Rules and technical standards for designing stations and nodes on 1520 mm gauge railways]. Moscow: TEKhINFORM Publ., 2001, 255 p.
3. Instruktsiya po raschetu nalichnoi propusknoi sposobnosti zheleznykh dorog [Instructions for calculating the available throughput of railways]. Moscow: Russian Railways OAO Publ., 2011, pp. 305.
4. Varzhina K.M., Kornilov S.N. Analiz metodov optimizatsii putevogo razvitiya stantsii [Analysis of methods for optimizing the station track development]. SWorld, March 2014.
5. Arkhangel'skii E.V., Alaev M.M., Sukhopyatkin A.N. Opredelenie moshchnosti putevogo razvitiya i vremeni nakhozhdeniya vagonov na stantsiyakh: uchebnoe posobie [Determining the power of track development and the time spent by wagons at stations: study guide]. Moscow: RGOTUPS Publ., 1999, pp. 68.
6. Dmitrenko A.V. Vybor poleznoi dliny stantsionnykh putei dvukhputnykh zheleznodorozhnykh linii: sb. tr. [Selection of the useful length of station tracks of double-track railway lines: a collection of works]. Issue 192/5. Novosibirsk Institute of Transportation Engineers. Novosibirsk, 1978, pp. 35–41.
7. Ivankov A.N., Ivankova L.N., Kunygina L.V. Organizatsiya raboty reshayushchikh stantsii poligona v period rekonstruktsii [Organization of work of the decisive stations of the polygon during the reconstruction period]. V sb. Sovremennye metody, printsipy i sistemy avtomatizatsii upravleniya na transporte. Sbornik materialov Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii [In the collection: Modern methods, principles and systems of automation of transport control. Collection of materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference]. Nizhnii Novgorod, 2016, pp. 56–62.
8. Kozlov P.A., Tushin N.A. Vzaimodeistvie struktury s chastichno upravlyaemym potokom [Interaction of a structure with a partially controlled flow]. Nauka i tekhnika transporta [Science and Technology in Transport], 2016, No. 4.
9. Kozlov P.A., Kolokol'nikov V.S., Tushin N.A. Opredelenie parametrov parkov i gorlovin stantsii s uchetom ikh vzaimodeistviya [Determining the parameters of the fleets and the bottlenecks of the station with regard to their interaction]. Transport Urala [Transport of the Urals]. Ekaterinburg: Uralsk. State Transport University Publ., 2017, No. 1 (52), pp. 3–17.
10. Varzhina K.M., Kornilov S.N. Vybor napravlenii povysheniya propusknoi sposobnosti zheleznodorozhnykh stantsii v usloviyakh uslozhneniya struktury vagonopotokov [The choice of ways to increase the capacity of railway stations in the context of the complexity of the structure of wagon flows]. Sovremennye problemy transportnogo kompleksa Rossii: mezhvuz. sb. nauch. tr. [Modern problems of the transport complex of Russia: interuniversity collection of scientific papers]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk state techn. un-ty Publ., 2014, No. 4, Vol. 1, pp. 12–16.
11. Trofimov S.V., Rakhmangulov A.N., Kornilov S.N. Metody razvitiya sistem promyshlennogo zheleznodorozhnogo transporta v izmenyayushchikhsya usloviyakh deyatel'nosti predpriyatii: monografiya [Methods of development of industrial railway transport systems in the changing conditions of enterprises: a monograph]. Magnitogorsk: MSTU Publ., 2004, 235 p.
12. Osintsev N.A., Rakhmangulov A.N. Upravlenie vagonopotokami v promyshlennykh transportnykh sistemakh [Management of wagon traffic in industrial transport systems]. Vestnik Mag-nitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University], 2013, No. 1, pp. 16–20.
13. Ivankova L.N., Darmanskii S.I. Planirovanie eksperimenta pri issledovanii raboty gruzovykh spetsializirovannykh stantsii [Planning an experiment in the study of the work of cargo specialized stations]. Nauka i tekhnika transporta [Science and Technology in Transport], 2012, No. 1.
14. Bobrovskii V.I., Kozachenko D.N., Vernigora R.V., Malashkin V.V. Funktsional'noe modelirovanie raboty zheleznodorozhnykh stantsii: monografiya [Functional modeling of railway stations: a monograph]. Dnepropetrovsk: Dnepropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport Publ., 2015, 269 p.
15. Ivankova L.N., Ivankov A.N., Kotel'nikov S.S. Razvitie metodov optimizatsii tekhnicheskikh i tekhnologicheskikh parametrov zheleznodorozhnykh stantsii: monografiya [Development of methods for optimizing technical and technological parameters of railway stations: a monograph]. Magnitogorsk: Magnitogorsk Printing House, 2018, 124 p.
16. Kotel'nikov S.S., Ivankov A.N. Imitatsionnoe modelirovanie raboty stantsii [Simulation modeling of stations]. Sovremennye problemy transportnogo kompleksa Rossii: mezhvuz. sb. nauch. tr. [Modern Problems of the Transport Complex of Russia: Interuniversity Collection of Scientific Works]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk state techn un-ty Publ., 2011, pp. 82–86.
17. Gozbenko V.E., Kripak M.N., Ivankov A.N. Sovershenstvovanie transportno-ekspeditsionnogo obsluzhivaniya gruzovladel'tsev [Improving freight forwarding services for cargo owners]. Irkutsk, 2011.
18. Gozbenko V.E., Olentsevich V.A. Povyshenie bezopasnosti raboty zheleznodorozhnoi transportnoi sistemy na osnove av-tomatizatsii tekhnologii razmeshcheniya i krepleniya gruza v vagone [Improving the safety of the railway transport system based on the automation of the technology of placing and securing cargo in the wagon]. Izvestiya Transsiba [Journal of Transsib Railway Studies], 2013, No. 1 (13), pp. 110–116.
19. Gozbenko V.E., Ivankov A.N., Kolesnik M.N., Pashkova A.S. Metody prognozirovaniya i optimizatsii transportnoi seti s uchetom moshchnosti passazhiro i gruzopotokov [Methods of forecasting and optimizing the transport network, taking into account the capacity of passenger and freight traffic]. Deposited manuscript No. 330-V2008 17.04.2008.
20. Gozbenko V.E., Kargapoltsev S.K., Minaev N.V., Karlina A.I. Simulation of the vibration of the carriage asymmetric parameters in mathcad. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 2016. Vol. 11, No. 23, pp. 11132–11136.
21. Zheleznodorozhnye stantsii i uzly: uchebnik dlya vuzov zh.-d. transporta [Railway stations and junctions: a textbook for universities by railways]. In Apattsev V.I., Efimenko Yu.I. (eds.). Moscow: UMTs ZhDT Publ., 2014, 855 p.