Chubarova I. A., Dudakova A. V. Development of suburban railway transport infrastructure in Irkutsk Region. Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling, 2018, Vol. 59, No. 3, pp. 107–116. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2018.3(59).107-1168.
To improve the quality of servicing the suburban passengers of Irkutsk Region, a standard project of a suburban pavilion of modular and demountable types has been developed. The analysis of class IV railway stations and suburban pavilions was carried out. The analysis showed that at the moment in Irkutsk Region there are 35 railway stations and 12 suburban pavilions. Most of the existing pavilions need partial or complete reconstruction. Requirements are given for the design of suburban pavilions.
Taking into account the capacity of the suburban pavilion (100 people), a layout of the premises has been developed. Based on the calculated area, a project has been developed for a suburban pavilion of modular and demountable types. To install a modular type pavilion, 5 block-containers with dimensions of 6×2.5×3 m are required. To install a suburban pavilion of a demountable type, 35 sandwich panels for walls (3×1.15 m), 9 sandwich panels for the floor (7.21×1.15 m), 9 sandwich panels for the ceiling (7.21×1.15 m) and 9 sandwich panels for the roof (7.21×1.15 m) are required.
To select the optimal variant, the cost of the pavilion project of two types has been calculated. Based on the calculation, it was concluded that the project of a suburban pavilion of a demountable type has the minimum cost.
1. Strategiya razvitiya zheleznodorozhnogo transporta v Rossiiskoi Federatsii do 2030 goda. Utverzhdena rasporyazheniem Pravitel'stva Rossiiskoi Federatsii ot 17 iyunya 2008 g. No. 877r [Strategy of development of railway transport in the Russian Federation until 2030. Approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 17, 2008 No. 877r].
2. Pazoiskii Yu.O. Organizatsiya prigorodnykh zheleznodorozhnykh perevozok: uch. posobie [The organization of suburban rail transport: a study guide]. Moscow: FSBEE “Educational and Methodical Center for Education in Railway Transport”, 2015, 270 p.
3. Golubev P.V. Vybor parametrov passazhirskikh ustroistv pri organizatsii prigorodno-gorodskikh perevozok v uzle [The choice of parameters of passenger devices in the organization of suburban-urban transport in the hub]: Ph.D. (Engineering) thesis: 05.22.08. Moscow: MIIT Publ., 2005, 223 p.
4. Rasporyazhenie OAO «RZhD» ot 4 iyunya 2013 g. No. 1252r «Ob utverzhdenii Tipovykh trebovanii k razmeshcheniyu, ekspluatatsii, obsluzhivaniyu i remontu passazhirskikh obustroistv na zheleznodorozhnykh liniyakh» [Order of JSC Russian Railways of June 4, 2013 No. 1252r “On Approving Standard Requirements for the Location, Operation, Maintenance and Repair of Passenger Facilities on Railway Lines”].
5. SP 59.13330.2012 «Dostupnost' zdanii i sooruzhenii dlya malomobil'nykh grupp naseleniya» [SP 59.13330.2012 “Accessibility of buildings and structures for people with limited mobility”].
6. Rasporyazhenie OAO «RZhD» ot 24 dekabrya 2014 g. No. 3102r «Ob utverzhdenii standarta OAO «RZhD» «Uslugi na zhelezno-dorozhnom transporte. Trebovaniya k obsluzhivaniyu malomobil'nykh passazhirov» [Order of JSC Russian Railways of December 24, 2014 No. 3102r “On Approval of the Standard of JSC Russian Railways” Services of the rail transport. Requirements for servicing passengers with limited mobility].
7. Chubarova I.A. Vokzaly: ucheb. posobie dlya studentov vuzov [Railway stations: a study guide for university students]. Compiled by I.A. Chubarova. Irkutsk: IrGUPS Publ., 2014, 168 p.
8. Vakulenko S.P., Baranova M.V., Kolin A.V. Osnovy proektirovaniya zdanii i sooruzhenii passazhirskogo kompleksa: uchebnoe posobie [Fundamentals of the design of buildings and facilities of the passenger complex: a study guide]. Moscow: MSIIT Publ., 2009, 150 p.
9. Rezer S.M. Logistika passazhirskikh perevozok na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Logistics of passenger traffic in railway transport]. Moscow: VINITI RAN Publ., 2007, 516 p.
10. Pazoiskii Yu.O., Shubko V.G., Vakulenko S.P. Passazhirskie perevozki na zheleznodorozhnom transporte (primery, zadachi, modeli, metody i resheniya): ucheb. posobie [Passenger traffic in railway transport (examples, tasks, models, methods and solutions): a study guide]. Moscow: SEI "Educational and Methodological Center for Education in Railway Transport" Publ., 2009, 342 p.
11. STK TsL 1.01.013 «Standart kachestva uslug, predostavlyaemykh na vokzal'nykh kompleksakh chetvertogo klassa» [STK TsL 1.01.013 "Standard of quality of services provided at station complexes of the fourth class"].
12. TU 5363-001-78868159-2008 «Zdaniya mobil'nye (modul'nye) sborno-razbornogo i konteinernogo tipov, konstruktivnykh sistem "Modul'" [TU 5363-001-78868159-2008 " Mobile (modular) buildings of collapsible and container types, of structural systems "Module"].
13. Ekonomika passazhirskogo transporta: ucheb. posobie [Economics of passenger transport: a study guide]. In Persianov V.A. (ed.). Moscow: Knorus Publ., 2012, 400 p.
14. Kiselev A.N., Kopylova E.V., Kulikova E.B. Bezopasnost' – vazhneishii printsip organizatsii servisnogo obsluzhivaniya klientov na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Safety is the most important principle of the organization of customer service for railway transport]. Bezopasnost' dvizheniya poezdov: Trudy IX nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii [Safety of train traffic: Proceedings of the IX scientific-practical conference]. Moscow: MIIt Publ., 2008.
15. Strategiya razvitiya kholdinga OAO «RZhD» na period do 2030 goda i osnovnye prioritety ego razvitiya na srednesroch-nyiperiod do 2015 goda [The development strategy of the holding company Russian Railways for the period up to 2030 and the main priorities of its development for the medium term up to 2015]. Moscow, 2010, 132 p.