Kolisnichenko E.A. Energoeffektivnyy rezhim raboty infrakrasnogo izluchatelya v tekhnologii ochistki strelochnogo perevoda [The energy-efficient operating mode of the infrared emitter in the technology of cleaning the switch from snow and ice]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2019. Vol. 64, No. 4. Pp. 119–124. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2019.4(64). 119-124
During the construction and current track maintenance it is necessary to take into account all factors affecting the technical condition, reliability and durability of its elements, as well as safe operation and reducing expenditures. The main guarantee of uninterrupted and safe operation of Railways in winter is the timely cleaning of the railway track from snow. However, despite the integrated attitude in preparation for the winter period on the railway network, as in the Russian Federation and in many foreign countries. One of the main reasons is the accumulation of snow or ice in the area between the contact tongue and stock rail of the switch. Untimely removal of snow mass can lead to a switch failure during operation and, as a consequence, disrupt the safe and uninterrupted traffic of trains on the site. To reduce failures for this reason and ensure operational reliability proposed method of cleaning switches with the using an infrared emitter. Based on this, the article discusses the theoretical and practical rationale for choosing the most energy-efficient operating mode the infrared emitter in the technology of cleaning switch from snow and ice, which in turn will reduce the cost of current maintenance, as well as improve the efficiency of switches during their operation in the winter.
- Glyuzberg B.E. Vysokoskorostnoe dvizhenie i problemy rel'sovogo khozyaistva [High-speed movement and problems of rail facilities]. Vestnik nauchno-issledovatel'skogo instituta zheleznodorozhnogo transporta [The Bulletin of the Research Institute of Railway Transport], 2010. No. 4, pp. 3-7.
- Markku Nummelin. Keeping rail moving in Finland during winter. By Global Railway Review 19 December 2014. URL: https://www.globalrailwayreview.com/article/74616/keeping-rail-moving-fi... (accessed: Mar 03, 2019)
- Chekulaev V.E., Abdurashitov A.Yu., Simonenko A. M., Klemen'teva N.G. et al. Organizatsiya snegobor'by na zheleznykh dorogakh, v filialakh i strukturnykh podrazdeleniyakh OAO «RZhD». Podgotovka i rabota v zimnii period: ucheb. posobie [Organization of snowfights on railways, in branches and structural divisions of OAO Russian Railways. Preparation and work in the winter: a textbook]. Moscow: OOO Avtograf Publ., 2014. 228 p.
- Winter Operations supplement. By Global Railway Review 9 December 2015.URL: https://www.globalrailwayreview.com/article/25725/winter-operations-supp... (Accessed: Mar 03, 2019).
- Verevkina O.I. Rezul'taty primeneniya gibridnogo metoda otsenki funktsional'nykh riskov narusheniya bezopasnosti dvizheniya na regional'nom i lineinom urovnyakh v khozyaistve puti [The results of applying the hybrid method for assessing the functional risks of traffic safety violations at the regional and linear levels in the track economy]. Nadezhnost' i kachestvo slozhnykh system [Reliability and quality of complex systems], 2019. Vol. 1 (25), pp. 106-117.
- Kolisnichenko E.A., Khodirev Yu.A. Technologies to Ensure the Safety of Trains to Snowfalls Innovation and Sustainability of Modern Railway. The Fifth International Symposium on Innovation and Sustain-ability of Modern Railway (ISMR’2016), Nanchang, China, October 20-21, 2016. – 276-279 r.
- Instruktsiya po podgotovke k rabote v zimnii period i organizatsii snegobor'by na zheleznykh dorogakh, v drugikh filialakh i strukturnykh podrazdeleniyakh OAO «RZhD», a takzhe ego dochernikh i zavisimykh obshchestvakh (utverzhdena OAO «RZhD» ot 22.10.2013g. No.2243r) [Instructions for preparing for work in the winter and organizing snowfights on railways, in other branches and structural divisions of Russian Railways, as well as its subsidiaries and affiliates (approved by Russian Railways on 22.10.2013 No. 2243r)].
- Glyuzberg B.E., Korolev V.V. Udalenie snega na strelochnykh perevodakh [Snow removal at turnout switches]. Put' i putevoe khozyaistvo [Track and track facilities], 2014. No. 3, pp. 26-30.
- Glyuzberg B.E., Korolev V.V. Primenenie razlichnykh sistem udaleniya snega na strelochnykh perevodakh [The use of various snow removal systems at switch turnouts]. Vnedrenie sovremennykh konstruktsii i peredovykh tekhnologii v putevom khozyaistve [Introduction of modern designs and advanced technologies in track facilities], 2013, Vol.6. No. 6(6), pp. 80-93.
- Kolisnichenko E.A. Perspektivy ispol'zovaniya infrakrasnogo izlucheniya dlya ochistki strelochnogo perevoda ot tverdykh atmosfernykh osadkov [Prospects for the use of infrared radiation to clean switch turnouts of solid precipitation]. Transportnaya infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona [The transport infrastructure of the Siberian region], 2015. Vol.1, pp. 519-523.
- Kolisnichenko E.A. Innovatsionnyi sposob ochistki strelochnogo perevoda v zimnii period [An innovative way to clean the switch turnout in the winter]. Vestnik transporta Povolzh'ya, 2015. No.5 (53), pp. 61-65.
- Krass M.S., Merzlikin V.G. Radiatsionnaya teplofizika snega i l'da [Radiation Thermophysics of Snow and Ice]. Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat Publ., 1990. 264 p. ISBN 5-286-00243-9.
- Gritsuk I.I., Debol'skii V.K, Maslikova O.Ya, Ponamorev N.K., Sinichenko E.K. Eksperimental'noe issledovanie vliyanie solnechnoi radiatsii na intensivnost' snegotayaniya [An experimental study of the effect of solar radiation on snow melting intensity]. Vestnik Rossiiskogo universiteta druzhby narodov seriya : Inzhenernye issledovaniya [The Bulletin of the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia series: Engineering Research], 2015. No.1, pp. 83-90.
- Baskakov A. P. Teplotekhnika [Heat engineering]. Moscow: Energoatomizdat Publ., 1991. 224 p.
- Lykov A.V., Mikhailov Yu.A. Teoriya perenosa energii i veshchestva [The theory of energy and matter transfer]. Minsk: AN BSSR Publ., 1959. 330 p.