The article considers the approach to the estimation of the effect of the traffic schedule parameters on the volume of electric power for the traction of the trains during a batch pass on double-track sections of direct current.
The estimation of the influence of the traffic parameters is considered with a change in the mass of the train, the load on the axle, the inter-train interval in the train batch and the number of trains in the batch. The comparison of the results of technical speed influence on two sections of the railway on the electric power consumption obtained by means of the normative and calculated method on the basis of simulation modeling is considered. The generalization of the results of electrical calculations makes it possible to obtain regression models describing the change in the volume of power consumption for traction from the schedule parameters of the traffic schedule under different conditions. The nature and ranges of changes in the volume of power consumption for traction are shown depending on the parameters of the schedule of the train schedule. The proposed regression models allow describing the results of a change in the power consumption for traction obtained with the simulation with a coefficient of determination above 0.9. It is shown that in the case of a batch transit of trains on a two-track section with the Ith type of profile, the number of trains in the batch has a strong correlation relationship, and the inter-drive interval is the average negative connection with the power consumption for traction. The obtained results show the influence of the batch organization on the amount of electricity consumption and are intended to develop a method for determining the parameters of the schedule of forecast energy-saving train schedules.
1. Energeticheskaya strategiya kholdinga «Rossiiskie zheleznye dorogi» na period do 2015 goda i na perspektivu do 2030 goda [Energy strategy of the holding group "Russian Railways" for the period until 2015 and for the future until 2030]: Rasporyazhenie OAO «RZhD» ot 15 dekabrya 2011 g [Order of JSC Russian Railways dated December 15, 2011 No. 2718r], No. 2718r, Moscow, 2011, 97 p.
2. Kim K.T., Kim K.M. An optimization for reducing maximum traction power of MRT railways: a case study of Seoul Metro line 4. Proceedings of the Conference of the Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers, Donguk University, Seoul, 2010.
3. Gordon, S.P. and Lehrer, D.G., Coordinated train control and energy management control strategies. Proceedings of the 1998 ASME/IEEE Joint in Railroad Conference, 1998, pp. 165–176.
4. Guo, H.-J., Ohashi, H., Ishinokura, O. DC electric train traffic scheduling method considering energy saving - Combination of train traffic parameters for larger regenerative power (in Japanese). Transactions of the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, 119-D(11), 1999, pp. 1337–1344.
5. Chen, J.F., Lin, R.L., Liu, Y.C. Optimization of an MRT Train Schedule: Reducing Maximum Traction Power by Using Genetic Algorithms. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 20(3), 2005, pp. 1366–1372.
6. Gu, Q., Cao, F., Tang, T. Novel peak power demand reduction strategy under a moving block signalling system. Computers in Railways XII, WIT Press, 2010, pp. 663–674.
7. Vinogradov, S.A., Kiryakin V.Yu., Anfinogenov A.Yu. Prognoznye energosberegayushchie grafiki dvizheniya poezdov [Forecast energy-saving train traffic graphs]. Zheleznodorozhnyi transport [Railway transport], 2011, No. 8, pp. 22–25.
8. Vinogradov, S. A. O khode raboty «Razrabotka sistemy postroeniya prognoznykh energosberegayushchikh grafikov dvizheniya poezdov na napravlenii Isil'kul' – Inskaya Zapadno-Sibirskoi zheleznoi dorogi» [On the progress of work "Development of a system for constructing predictive energy-saving trains on the Isilkul-Inskaya direction of the West Siberian Railway"]. Byulleten' ob"edinennogo uchenogo soveta OAO «RZhD» [Bulletin of the Joint Scientific Council of JSC Russian Railways], 2012, No. 3, pp. 32–39.
9. Koroleva, A.V., Kolbasinskii D. V. Analiz struktury elektropotrebleniya metropolitenov, ikh tekhniko-ekonomicheskikh pokazatelei i metodov snizheniya elektropotrebleniya [Analysis of the electricity consumption structure of subways, their technical and economic indicators and methods for reducing power consumption]. Sovremennaya nauka: Aktual'nye problemy i puti resheniya [Contemporary Science: Current Problems and Solutions], 2013, No. 4, pp. 14–17.
10. Muginshtein L.A. Tyagovoe obespechenie tyazhelovesnogo dvizheniya i upravlenie poezdami povyshennoi massy s ispol'zovaniem avtomatizirovannykh system [Traction support of heavy traffic and management of trains of increased weight using automated systems]. Byulleten' Ob"edinennogo uchenogo soveta OAO «RZhD» [Bulletin of the Joint Scientific Council of JSC Russian Railways], 2016, No. 6, pp. 13–28.
11. Sidorova, E. A., Vyalkova S. O. Vliyanie massy gruzovogo poezda na udel'nyi raskhod elektroenergii na tyagu poezdov [The influence of the weight of a freight train on the specific consumption of electric power on the traction of trains]. Povyshenie energeticheskoi effektivnosti nazemnykh transportnykh sistem: Materialy mezhdunarodnoi nauchno- prakticheskoi konferentsii [Increase of energy efficiency of land transport systems: Materials of the international scientific and practical conference]. Omsk: Omsk State Transport University Publ., 2014, pp. 88–95.
12. Nezevak, V.L., Shatokhin A.P., Gatelyuk O.V. Optimizatsiya grafika dvizheniya poezdov po kriteriyu raskhoda elektricheskoi energii na tyagu na uchastkakh zheleznykh dorog v usloviyakh primeneniya rekuperativnogo tormozheniya [Optimization of the train traffic schedule by the criterion of electric power consumption for traction on railway sections in the conditions of application of regenerative braking]. Izvestiya Transsiba [Journal of Transsib Railway Studies], 2015, No. 1 (21), pp. 59–69.
13. Istomin S. G., Nezevak V. L., Pashkov D. V. et al. Sposob imitatsionnogo modelirovaniya energoeffektivnogo grafika dvizheniya poezdov na elektrifitsirovannykh zheleznykh dorogakh [Method for simulation modeling of energy efficient train schedule for electrified railways]. Invention Patent RF No. 2015 105233/11, MPK G06F 17/50 (2006.01), B60L 7/00 (2006.01) ; applied Feb.16, 2015, published Jul. 20, 2016, Byul. No. 20.
14. Istomin S., Nesewak V. Analysis of electric locomotive 2es10 operation on the dc track section of the sverdlovsk railway. EB: Elektrische Bahnen, 2015, Vol. 113, No. 4, pp. 186-189.
15. Grebenyuk P. T., Dolganov A. N. et al. Pravila tyagovykh raschetov dlya poezdnoi raboty [Rules of traction calculations for train work]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1985, 287 p.
16. Metodika analiza i prognozirovaniya toplivno-energeticheskikh resursov [Methods of analysis and forecasting of fuel and energy resources]: Rasporyazhenie OAO «RZhD» No. 512 ot 26.12.2014 g [Order of JSC Russian Railways No. 512 dated December 26, 2014].
17. Baranov, A.M., Kozlov V. E., Fel'dman E. D. Razvitie propusknoi i provoznoi sposobnosti odnoputnykh linii [Development of the throughput and carrying capacity of single-track lines]. Trudy Vsesoyuznogo nauchno-issledovatel'skogo instituta zheleznodorozhnogo transporta [Proceedings of the All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Railway Transport]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1964, Issue 280, 196 p.
18. Fikhtengol'ts, G. M. Kurs differentsial'nogo i integral'nogo ischisleniya [The course of differential and integral calculus]. St. Petersburg: Lan' Publ., 2009, 656 p.
19. Amosov, A. A. Vychislitel'nye metody [Computational methods]. St. Petersburg: Lan' Publ., 2014, 672 p.
20. Eliseeva, I. I. Yurbashev M. M. Obshchaya teoriya statistiki [The general theory of statistics]. 4th ed., updated and revised. Moscow: Finansy i statistika Publ., 2001, 480 p.