Il'in E.S., Vakhrusheva O. Yu., Ratushnyak V. S. On the experimental application of the magnetic-pulse method for cleaning the wagon from the frozen substance. Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling, 2018, Vol. 57, No. 1, pp. 117-123. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2018.1(57).117-123.
The volume of bulk freight transportation both in Russia and abroad is increasing every year. In accordance with the general plan for the development of OAO Russian Railways, by 2020 freight transportation will grow by 43.5 million tons per year. As reported by the Institute of Problems of Natural Monopolies, from January to August 2017, the volume of coal export from Russia exceeded domestic transportation by 13.3 million tons: coal transportation for export amounted to about 110.2 million tons, and within the country – 96.9 million tons. In total, according to the results of 2017, there were 358.5 million tons (+ 9,1 % by 2016) of coal shipped by rail. Only in the Krasnoyarsk Territory about 32 thousand open wagons are shipped monthly from 82 carriers. There are more than 100 unloading points (trestle approaches, inclined and rotating tips). The main methods of unloading frozen freight up to date are heating and crushing. Perfection of technology during heating is aimed at reducing energy consumption by means of dark (infrared) emitters, natural gas, solar panels. The improvement of technology during crushing is using materials of the operative parts which are most resistant to friction. Anyway, attempts to free the open car from the frozen and clogged substance by traditional methods are not effective enough, since they increase the unloading time and lead to the wagon damage. To eliminate the shortcomings of the currently used methods of unloading frozen freight, a technological complex has been developed for cleaning wagons from the frozen and clogged substance using a magnetic pulse method. The article deals with the currently used methods of cleaning the wagon and the performance results of the experimental installation, which operates on the basis of the magnetic-pulse method.
Исследования проведены при поддержке Фонда содействия инновациям
1. Deev A.N., Il'in E.S. Primenenie sistemy GLONASS na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Application of the GLONASS system in railway transport]. Problemy razvitiya zheleznodorozhnogo transporta : materialy Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf., posvyashch. 50-letiyu nachala elektrifikatsii Krasnoyarskoi zheleznoi dorogi [Problems of the development of rail transport: materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference, dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the beginning of the electrification of the Krasnoyarsk railroad]. Krasnoyarsk, 2009, Vol.1, pp. 175–179.
2. D'yakov A.F., Berlyavskii G.P., Kantsedalov V.G. Protsess smerzaniya ugol'nogo topliva pri transportirovke i effektivnye sredstva ego izmel'cheniya [The process of coal fuel firing during transportation and efficient means of its grinding]. Energetik [Power & Electrical engineering], 2008, No. 2, pp. 2–6.
3. Bogomolov A.I., Vigdorchik D.Ya. Gazovye gorelki infrakrasnogo izlucheniya i ikh primenenie [Gas burners for infrared radiation and their application]. Moscow : Izd-vo lit. po stroitel'stvu Publ., 1967, 253 p.
4. Grinevich G.P. Kompleksnaya mekhanizatsiya i avtomatizatsiya pogruzochno-razgruzochnykh rabot na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Integrated mechanization and automation of loading and unloading operations on railway transport]. Moscow : Transport Publ., 1982, 343 p.
5. Il'in E.S., Vakhrusheva O.Yu. Avtomatizatsiya protsessa ochistki vagona ot primerzshei i slezhavsheisya massy magnitoimpul'snym sposobom [Automation of the process of cleaning the car from a frozen and clammy substance by a magnetoimpulse method]. 115 let zheleznodorozhnomu obrazovaniyu v Zabaikal'skom krae [15 years of railway education in the Trans-Baikal Territory]. Ulan-Ude, 2017, pp. 146–152.
6. Sergienko T.A. et al. Apparatnyi kompleks po udaleniyu naledi s vodostokov i karnizov zdanii elektroimpul'snym sposobom [Hardware complex for removing ice from gutters and cornices of buildings by electric pulse method]. Problemy i perspektivy razvitiya zheleznodorozhnogo transporta : trudy XIX mezhvuz. nauch.-prakt. (zaochnoi) konf. [Problems and Perspectives of the Development of Railway Transport: Proceedings of the XIXth Inter-University Scientific and Practical Virtual Conference]. Krasnoyarsk, 2015, Vol. 1, pp. 72–75.
7. Il'in E.S. et al. Elektrogidroimpul'snyi sposob ochistki stochnykh vod [Electrohydropulse method of wastewater treatment]. Ekologiya proizvodstva [Industrial Ecology], 2017, No. 2, pp. 57–59.
8. Admaev O.V. et al. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie v tribologicheskoi pare «koleso-rel's» [Mathematical modeling in the tribological "wheel-rail" pair]. Transportnaya infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona : trudy XVIII nauch.-prakt. mezhvuz. konf. studentov KrIZhT IrGUPS [Transport Infrastructure of the Siberian Region: Proceedings of the 18th Scientific-Practical Inter-University conf. of students of KrIZhT IrGUPS]. Krasnoyarsk, 2014, Vol. 2, 406 p.
9. Il'in, E.S., Pushnin A.S. Programmnoe obespechenie dlya raspoznavaniya printsipial'nykh i montazhnykh skhem [Software for recognition of principal and wiring diagrams]. Transsibirskaya magistral' – ekonomicheskii poyas Rossii : trudy XX Mezhvuz. nauch.-prakt. studen. konf. [Trans-Siberian Railway - Economic Belt of Russia: Proceedings of the XXth Inter-University scientific-practical student conf.]. Krasnoyarsk, 2016, Vol. 3, pp. 92–94.
10. Il'in E.S., Timokhov D.V., Babenko V.G. Identifikatsiya ob"ektov pri pomoshchi svertochnykh neironnykh setei [Identification of objects using convolutional neural networks]. Transsibirskaya magistral' – ekonomicheskii poyas Rossii : trudy XX Mezhvuz. nauch.-prakt. studen. konf. [Trans-Siberian Railway - Economic Belt of Russia: Proceedings of the XXth Inter-University scientific-practical student conf.]. Krasnoyarsk, 2016, Vol. 3, pp. 161–165.
11. Il'in E.S., Shvedov V.A. Vozmozhnosti mashinnogo zreniya dlya resheniya zadachi raspoznavaniya zh.-d. polotna [The possibilities of machine vision for solving the problem of recognition of railroad bed]. 120 let zheleznodorozhnomu obrazovaniyu v Sibiri : sb. st. Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. s mezhdunar. uchastiem [120 years of railway education in Siberia: a collection of articles of All-Russian scientific-practical conf. with intern. participation]. Krasnoyarsk, 2014, pp. 204–207.
12. Il'in E.S., Shvedov V.A. Raspoznavanie signal'nykh znakov na zheleznodorozhnom transporte : tr. XVI nauch.-prakt. konf. KrIZhT IrGUPS [Recognition of Signs on Railway Transport: Proceedings of the XVIth Scientific-Practical conf. of KrIZhT IrGUPS]. Krasnoyarsk, 2012, pp. 108–110.
13. Gurin, Yu. A. Preduprezhdenie smerzaniya i primerzaniya gornykh porod pri transportirovke [Prevention of freezing and congealing of rocks during transportation]. Gornyi inform.-analit. Byul. [Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin], 2000, No. 7, pp. 134–135.
14. Gruzovye perevozki : Obzor zheleznodorozhnogo rynka RF v yanvare 2015 goda [Freight transport: Review of the Russian railway market in January 2015]. Gudok.ru. URL: http://www.gudok.ru/transport/zd/?ID=1257810 (Access date: Mar 05, 2015).
15. Levenson S. Ya. et al. Povyshenie effektivnosti vypuska smerzshegosya uglya iz poluvagonov [Improving the efficiency of the release of frozen coal from open-top wagons]. Gornyi inform.-analit. byul. [Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin], 2010, No. 2, p. 358–362.
16. Ob utverzhdenii Pravil perevozok smerzayushchikhsya gruzov na zheleznodorozhnom transporte : prikaz MPS RF ot 05.04.1999 No. 20Ts [On the approval of the Regulations for the transport of lumbering goods on railway transport: the order of the Ministry of Railways of the Russian Federation of Apr 05, 1999 No. 20Ts].