Bogdanov A. I. Obshchaya model' plana i profilya dlya avtomatizirovannogo proektirovaniya novykh i rekonstruiruemykh zheleznykh dorog [The general plan and profile model for the automated designing of new and reconstructed railways]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2019. Vol. 63, No. 3, pp. 142–148. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2019.3(63).142–148
The article describes the general model of the plan and a longitudinal profile of a line of both new and reconstructed railways, and the general model of efficiency criterion. The model of the plan and a longitudinal profile is developed on the basis of piecewise-linear functions which are set by coordinates of their tops. Piecewise-polygonal lines in models of a profile of the new and reconstructed railways are the profile of the ground and a profile of an existing head of a rail (ERH). Angular diagrams of a new and reconstructed line are accepted as piecewise-polygonal lines in the model plan. The model of efficiency criterion is developed as a minimum of profile volume of excavations which is similar to criterion of a minimum of the sum of the squares, applied in approximation problems. Ways to calculate the profile volume of excavations have been developed at designing both the longitudinal profile and the plan of the new and reconstructed railways. On the basis of the general models of the plan and profile and the efficiency criterion, the general method of the automated designing of the plan and a profile of the new and reconstructed railways has been developed. The general method is developed on the basis of synthesis of the formalized main principles and laws of the classical route tracing theory, a principle of decomposition of complex systems and the multifactorial analysis. Decomposition of complex systems allows excluding difficulties in designing the plan and profile, caused by presence of history before and after. The multifactorial analysis makes it possible to construct a designing method similar to the traditional classical designing method. The classical theory of the route tracing, developed and proven by more than 180-year-old practice of railway designing, iss a method of optimum designing of the plan and profile of a line of the new and reconstructed railways and the secondary tracks.
1. Struchenkov V.I. Metody optimizatsii trass v SAPR lineinykh sooruzhenii [Route optimization methods in CAD linear structures]. Moscow: SOLON-Press Publ., 2014, 272 p.: il.
2. Koryachko V.P., Kureichik V.M., Porenkov I.P., Teoreticheskie osnovy SAPR [Theoretical foundations of CAD]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 1987, 400 p.: il.
3. Gorinov A.V., Kantor I.I., Kondratchenko A.P., Turbin I.V. Izyskaniya i proektirovanie zheleznykh dorog: Uchebnik dlya vuzov zh.-d. transp. [Research and design of railways: A textbook for railway transport universities]. 6th ed., revised and enlarged. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1979. 319 p. Vol. 1.
4. Turbin I.V., Gavrilenkov A.V., Kantor I.I. et al; Izyskaniya i proektirovanie zheleznykh dorog: Uch-k dlya vuzov zh.-d. transp. [Research and design of railways: A textbook for railway transport universities]. In Turbin I.V. (ed.). Moscow: Transport Publ., 1989. 479 p.
5. Bogdanov A.I. Sovremennoe sostoyanie i puti razvitiya nauki «Izyskaniya i proektirovanie zheleznykh dorog» [Bogdanov A.I. The current state and development of science "Research and design of railways"]. Proektirovanie razvitiya regional'noi seti zheleznykh dorog: sb. nauch. tr. [Designing the development of a regional network of railways: proceedings]. In Shvartsfel'd V.S. (ed.). Khabarovsk: DVGUPS Publ., 2014. Iss. 4. 415 p.: il.
6. Bogdanov A.I. Vybor napravleniya trassy proektiruemykh zheleznykh dorog s primeneniem kosmicheskikh s"emok. Dissertatsiya na soiskanie uchenoi stepeni kandidata tekhnicheskikh nauk [Selecting the direction of the route of the designed railways using satellite observations. Ph.D. (Engineering) diss.]. Moscow, MIIT Publ., 1986. 168 p., app.
7. SP 119.13330.2012 "Zheleznye dorogi kolei 1520 mm. Aktualizirovannaya redaktsiya SNiP 32-01-95" [SP 119.13330.2012 "1520 mm gauge railways. Updated version of SNiP 32-01-95"]. Moscow: Ministry of Regional Development of Russia Publ., 2012.
8. Struchenkov V.I. Matematicheskie osnovy optimizatsii trassy dorogi na EVM [Mathematical foundations of road route optimization using computers]. V sb. nauchn. trudov VNIITS "Voprosy proektirovaniya zheleznykh dorog s primeneniem EVM" [In the coll. of scientific papers of VNIITS "Problems of designing railways using computers"], iss. 74. Moscow, 1974. Pp. 84–91.
9. Bogdanov A.I. Matematicheskaya model' prodol'nogo profilya trassy novykh zheleznykh dorog [A mathematical model of the longitudinal profile of the route of new railways]. Proektirovanie razvitiya regional'noi seti zheleznykh dorog : sb. nauch. tr. [Designing the development of a regional network of railways: proceedings]. In Shvartsfel'd V. S. (ed.). Khabarovsk: DVGUPS Publ., 2018. Iss. 6. 185 p.: il.
10. Bogdanov A.I. Avtomatizirovannoe proektirovanie rekonstruktsii plana ekspluatiruemykh zheleznykh dorog [Automated design for reconstruction of an operated railroad plan]. Transport Aziatsko-Tikhookeanskogo regiona [Pacific Rim countries transportation system]. A scientific journal in Davydov Yu. A. (ed.). Khabarovsk: DVGUPS Publ., 2016. Pp. 39–44.
11. Turbin I.V. Prakticheskie raschety pri proektirovanii trassy zheleznykh dorog [Practical calculations in the design of railways]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1987. 199 p.
12. Kupriyanov N.V. Kak opredelit' elementy krivoi [How to identify the elements of the curve]. Put' i putevoe khozyaistvo [Railway Track and Facilities], No. 1, 1997.
13. Vasil'ev F.P. Chislennye metody resheniya ekstremal'nykh zadach [Numerical methods for solving extreme problems]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1980. 520 p.
14. Metodicheskie ukazaniya po sravneniyu variantov proektnykh reshenii zheleznodorozhnykh linii, uzlov i stantsii [Guidelines for comparing design options for railway lines, hubs and stations]. Moscow, 1988. 469 p.
15. Polosin Yu.K. Metody optimal'nogo proektirovaniya trassy zheleznykh dorog [Methods for the optimal designing of railways]. Leningrad, 1965. 171 p.
16. Bogdanov A.I. Pasportizatsii plana i prodol'nogo profilya zheleznodorozhnogo puti s primeneniem avtomatizirovannykh metodov i fotos"emki s BPLA [Certification of the plan and the longitudinal profile of the railway using automated methods and photography with UAVs]. Proektirovanie razvitiya regional'noi seti zheleznykh dorog: sb. nauch. tr. [Designing the development of a regional network of railways: proceedings]. In Shvartsfel'd V.S. (ed.). Khabarovsk: DVGUPS Publ., 2014. Iss. 4. 415 p.: il.
17. Rukovodstvo po proektirovaniyu vtorykh putei [Guidelines for the designing of secondary tracks]. Moscow: Transzheldorizdat Publ., 1948. 287 p.