Sirina N.F., Yushkova S.S. Sovershenstvovanie sistemy upravleniya transportnoi infrastrukturoi poligona zheleznykh dorog [Improving the management system of transport infrastructure in the railway polygon]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2019. Vol. 62, No. 2. Pp. 98–108. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2019.2(62).98–108
Significant changes are noted in the state of the railway infrastructure in modern conditions of dynamism and structural transformations of the transport industry. The «infrastructure» concept analysis shows that in relation to the existing instability of the volume of railway operational work, the most rational is to use the term «adaptive infrastructure». The productivity of the implementation of investment measures, involving the repair, modernization of facilities and infrastructure, largely depends on the management efficiency than on the network congestion. A cost-effective adaptive mechanism for maintenance of polygon infrastructure is proposed, ensuring the implementation of approved planning standards and control of deviations in the cost of maintenance, repair and use of railway lines. The general algorithm of the integrative infrastructure management model is formalized and illustrated by the example of the transportation process participants. The basis of their interaction is the results of an integrated assessment, which summarizes the heterogeneous number of indicators and evaluation factors of the use of railway infrastructure. This model meets the requirements for the reliability of the results and is of practical importance in the development of automated systems for railway transport. Algorithmic support of procedures for the formation of cost standards, estimates, norms and ranks of deviations is implemented in the Intelligent management system of production infrastructure at the railway polygon. The obtained results are integrated into the automated system of management of operational work of the unified infrastructure management center and are set for transformation and effective use of the potential of the enterprises of OJSC Russian Railways. Verification of the initial data by this system makes it possible to accept and estimate the railway line production infrastructure management activities in an automated fashion.
1. Ustav zheleznodorozhnogo transporta RF : federal'nyi zakon ot 10.01.2003. No. 18-FZ [The charter of Railway Transport of the Russian Federation: a federal law of January 10, 2003 No. 18-FZ]. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Coll. of the legislation of the Russian Federation], 2003 [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.zakonprost.ru/content/base/11419 (access date: 03/30/2019).
2. O programme strukturnoi reformy na zheleznodorozhnom transporte : postanovlenie Pravitel'stva Ros. Federatsii ot 18.05.2001. No. 384 : v red. postanovleniya Pravitel'stva Ros. Federatsii ot 22.07.2009 g. No. 600. [On the program of structural reform in railway transport: Decree of the Government of Russia. Federation of 18.05.2001. No. 384: in ed. of the RF Government Decisions of July 22, 2009. No. 600]. URL: http://www.zakonprost.ru/content/base/67419 (Access date: 30.03.2019).
3. O zheleznodorozhnom transporte v Rossiiskoi Federatsii : feder. zakon Ros. Federatsii ot 10.01.2003 No. 17-FZ [On rail transport in the Russian Federation: The Feder. law of the Russian Federation of January 10, 2003 No. 17-FZ]. Sobr. zakonodatel'stva Ros. Federatsii [Coll. of legislation of the Russian Federation], 2003. No. 2.
4. Ob osnovnykh polozheniyakh strukturnoi reformy v sferakh estestvennykh monopolii : ukaz prezidenta Ros. Federatsii ot 28.04.1997 g. No. 426 : s izm., vnesennymi ukazom prezidenta Ros. Federatsii ot 23.07.2001 g. No. 902 [On the main provisions of the structural reform in the areas of natural monopolies: The Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of 04/28/1997 No. 426: as amended by the decree of the President of the Russian Federation of July 23, 2001, No. 902]. URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/9050191 (Access date: 30.03.2019).
5. Transportnaya strategiya Rossiiskoi Federatsii na period do 2020 goda : prikaz Mintransa Rossii ot 12.05.2005. No. 45 [Transport strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020: The order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia of 12.05.2005. Number 45]. URL: http://base.garant.ru/188328/53f89421bbdaf741eb2d1ecc4ddb4c33 (Access date 30.03.2019).
6. Ob utverzhdenii Pravil nediskriminatsionnogo dostupa perevozchikov k infrastrukture zheleznodorozhnogo transporta obshchego pol'zovaniya : postanovlenie Pravitel'stva Ros. Federatsii ot 25.11.2003 g. No. 710 [On approval of the Rules of non-discriminatory access of carriers to the public rail transport infrastructure: RF Government Decree dated November 25, 2003, No. 710]. Sobr. zakonodatel'stva Ros. Federatsii [Coll. of the legislation of the Russian Federation], 2003. No. 48.
7. Ob utverzhdenii pravil okazaniya uslug po ispol'zovaniyu infrastruktury zheleznodorozhnogo transporta obshchego pol'zovaniya : postanovlenie Pravitel'stva Ros. Federatsii ot 20.11.2003. No. 703 : v red. postanovleniya Pravitel'stva Ros. Federatsii ot 14.12.2006 g. No. 767 [On approval of the rules for the provision of services for the use of public rail transport infrastructure: RF Government Decree of 11/20/2003. Number 703: in ed. of RF Government Decree of 12/14/2006, No. 767]. URL: http://base.garant.ru/186503/ (Access date: 30.03.2019).
8. Myasnikov A. S. Ratsional'noe raspredelenie mezhdu vidami transporta na rynke transportnykh uslug [Rational distribution between modes of transport in the market of transport services]. Vestnik universiteta (Gosudarstvennyi universitet upravleniya) [University Bulletin (State University of Management)], 2012. No. 16. Pp. 17–19.
9. Sovremennoe sostoyanie i razvitie infrastruktury zheleznodorozhnogo transporta Rossii [The current state and development of the infrastructure of railway transport in Russia]. URL: http://rly.su/uk/node/6953 (Access date: 30.03.2019).
10. Yushkova S.S. Problemy infrastruktury i puti resheniya v period organizatsionnykh transformatsii sistemy upravleniya proizvodstvennoi deyatel'nost'yu OAO «RZhD»» [Infrastructure problems and solutions in the period of organizational transformations of the production management system of JSC “Russian Railways”]. Tekhnika i tekhnologii nazemnogo transporta : sb. st. Vseros. nauch. konf. Aspirantov [Technique and technology of land transport: Coll. of articles of All-Russian scientific conf. of graduate students]. Ekaterinburg, 2018. Pp. 154–158.
11. Trapeznikov V.A. Upravlenie i nauchno-tekhnicheskii progress [Management and technological progress]. Moscow : IPU RAN Publ., 1983. 224 p.
12. Sirina N.F., V.V. Tsyganov. Sovremennye problemy i zadachi organizatsii upravleniya vagonnym khozyaistvom [Modern problems and objectives of the organization of the management of the carriage economy]. Ekaterinburg : UrGUPS Publ., 2005. 89 p.
13. Sirina N.F., Yushkova S.S. Integrativnoe upravlenie infrastrukturoi v perevozochnoi deyatel'nosti zheleznykh dorog [Integrative management of infrastructure in the transportation activities of railways]. Transport Urala [Transport of the Urals], 2019. No. 1. Pp. 75–80.
14. Sirina N.F., Smol'yaninov A.V., Yushkov M.E. Razrabotka upravlencheskikh reshenii po effektivnomu ispol'zovaniyu malodeyatel'nykh zheleznodorozhnykh linii [Development of management decisions on the effective use of low-cost railway lines]. Transport Urala [Transport of the Urals], 2012. No. 2. Pp. 75–80.
15. HuijunWu,GuiyunLiu Container Sea-Rail Transport Volume Forecasting of Ningbo Port Based on Combination Forecasting Model. International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Engineering (AEECE-2015). 2015. Pp. 449–454.
16. Youan Wanga, Xumei Chena,Yanhui Hana, Shuxia Guob. Forecast of Passenger and Freight Traffic Volume Based on Elasticity Coefficient Method and Grey Model. 13th COTA International Conference of Transportation Professionals (CICTP 2013). Social and Behavioral Sciences – 96, 2013. Pp.136–147.
17. Rudakov K.V., Strizhov V.V., Kashirin D.O., Motrenko A. P., Stenina M.M. Selecting an Optimal Model for Forecasting the Volumes of Railway Goods Transportation. Avtomatika i Telemekhanika [Automation and Remote Control], 2017. No. 1. Pp. 91–105.
18. Krakovskii Yu.M., Mikhailova E.A.,Yakhina A.S. Statisticheskii analiz mnogofaktornykh regressii modelei dlya pogruzki gruzov [Statistical analysis of multifactor regressions of models for cargo loading]. Transportnaya infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona [Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region]. Irkutsk : IrGUPS Publ., 2018. Vol.1. Pp. 421–424.
19. Krakovskii Yu.M., Tamir D., Yakhina A.S. Mnogofaktornoe otsenivanie pokazatelei perevozochnogo protsessa na osnove modelei vtorogo poryadka [Multifactorial estimation of indicators of the transportation process based on second-order models]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2016. No. 2. Pp. 82–85.
20. Svidetel'stvo o gosudarstvennoi registratsii programmy dlya EVM No. 2019612748 ot 26 fevralya 2019 g [Certificate of state registration of computer programs No. 2019612748 dated February 26, 2019].
21. Svidetel'stvo o gosudarstvennoi registratsii programmy dlya EVM No. 2019612340 ot 18 fevralya 2019 g [Certificate of state registration of computer program No. 2019612340 dated February 18, 2019].