Leonenko E. G. Vzaimodeistvie puti i porozhnikh gruzovykh vagonov pri dvizhenii v pryamykh i krivykh uchastkakh puti [Interaction of the track and empty freight cars when moving in direct and curved areas of the track]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2019. Vol. 63, No. 3, pp. 148–154. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2019.3(63).148–154
In this paper analyzes the forces acting on the wheel pair when fitting the car in curved sections of the track. In the process of studying the movement of empty cars, various ways of their installation in the curve are considered. Unloading the wheel on the rail significantly reduces the stability of the empty car and causes the wheel to creep up onto the rail head. To determine the causes of wheel unloading, it is necessary to conduct an in-depth analysis of the parameters of the track and rolling stock, which can have a significant impact. It was revealed that in all considered cases of derailment, the car was in the position of the greatest skew, which contributes to the unloading of the first wheel pair in the direction of travel. The article considers influence of specific parameters on the safety of movement of empty rolling stock with two-axle bogies. It presents an algorithm for calculating the stability factor when changing parameters of the railway track and rolling stock. The method of successive changes in the parameters of the railway track and rolling stock was taken as a method of solution. This mathematical model makes it possible not only to identify the cause of the car derailment, but also to select the necessary characteristics of the track and rolling stock, ensuring the car stability. The data obtained allow us to conclude that it is not the state of the rolling stock that makes the greatest impact on fitting the rolling stock in the track curves, but the parameters of the railway track, such as the gauge width and the elevation of the outer rail, especially in the curves of small radius.
1. Leonenko E. G. Modeli skhoda gruzovykh vagonov (tsistern) naruzhu i vnutr' krivoi [Models of the descent of freight cars (tanks) outward and inward the curve]. Materialy Vserossiiskoi molodezhnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii [Materials of the All-Russian Youth Scientific and Practical Conference]. Irkutsk, 2018. Pp. 111–114.
2. Kuz'mich L.D. (ed). Vagony [Rail cars]. Moscow: Transzheldorizdat Publ., 1956. 336 p.
3. Buinova N. P., Kapustina E.P., Leonenko E.G., Churinova O.V. Vliyanie parametrov podvizhnogo sostava i puti na ustoichivost' dvizheniya [Influence of rolling stock and track parameters on the stability of movement]. Vestnik transporta Povolzh'ya, 2011. Iss. No. 1(25). Pp. 24–30.
4. Verigo M. F., Kogan A.Ya. Vzaimodeistvie puti i podvizhnogo sostava [The interaction of the track and rolling stock]. In Verigo M.F. (ed.). Moscow: Transport Publ., 1986. 559 p.
5. Danilov V.N. Zheleznodorozhnyi put' i ego vzaimodeistvie s podvizhnym sostavom [Railroad track and its interaction with rolling stock]. Moscow: Transzheldorizdat Publ., 1961. 111 p.
6. Petrov G. I. Otsenka bezopasnosti dvizheniya vagonov pri otkloneniyakh ot norm soderzhaniya khodovykh chastei i puti. Diss…dokt. tekhn nauk [Assessment of the safety of movement of cars with deviations from the norms of maintenance of running gears and tracks. D. Sci. (Enginereing) diss.]. Moscow: MIIT Publ., 2000. 348 p.
7. Verigo M.F. Dinamika vagonov [The dynamics of cars]. Moscow, 1971. 176 p.
8. Mikhal'chenko G.S., Pogorelov D. Yu., Simonov V.A. Sovershenstvovanie dinamicheskikh kachestv podvizhnogo sostava zheleznykh dorog sredstvami komp'yuternogo modelirovaniya [Improving the dynamic qualities of rolling stock of railways by computer simulation]. Tyazheloe mashinostroenie [Heavy engineering construction], 2003. No.12. Pp. 2–6.
9. Golubenko A.L. Stseplenie kolesa s rel'som [Wheel-rail adhesion]. Kiev: 1993. 448 p.
10. Arnol'd V.I. Matematicheskie metody klassicheskoi mekhaniki [Mathematical methods of classical mechanics]. Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1974. 431 p.
11. Lazaryan V.A., Dlugach L.A., Korotenko M. L. Ustoichivost' dvizheniya rel'sovykh ekipazhei [Stability of the movement of rail-mounted vehicles]. Kiev: Nauk. Dumka Publ., 1972. 198 p.
12. Medel' V.B. Podvizhnoi sostav elektricheskikh zheleznykh dorog [The rolling stock of electric railways]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1965. 280 p.
13. Pogorelov D.Yu., Simonov V.A. Pokazatel' dlya otsenki opasnosti skhoda podvizhnogo sostava putem vkatyvaniya kolesa na golovku rel'sa [An indicator for assessing the danger of rolling stock vanishing by rolling a wheel onto a rail head]. Vestnik SNU im. V. Dalya [The Herald of V. Dahl’s SNU]. Lugansk, 2010. No. 6 (147). Ch.1. Pp. 64–70.
14. Kogan A. Ya., Chernyakov E. A. Otsenka dostatochnogo usloviya ustoichivosti kolesa na rel'se s uchetom veroyatnostnogo kharaktera vliyayushchego na nee nekotorykh faktorov [Assessment of a sufficient condition for the stability of a wheel on a rail taking into account the probabilistic nature of certain factors influencing it]. Vestnik VNIIZhT [Vestnik of the Railway Research Institute], 2008. No. 2. Pp. 36−41.
15. Sokol E. N. Skhody s rel'sov i stolknoveniya podvizhnogo sostava (Sudebnaya ekspertiza. Elementy teorii i praktiki) [Derailments and collisions of rolling stock (Forensic examination. Elements of theory and practice)]. Kiev: Transport Ukrainy Publ., 2004, 368 p.