Bayasgalan D. Obosnovanie neobkhodimosti stroitel'stva tret'ei zheleznodorozhnoi linii mezhdu Mongoliei i Rossiei [Justification of the necessity of constructing the third railway line between Mongolia and Russia]. Sovremennyye tekhnologii. Sistemnyy analiz. Modelirovaniye [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2019, Vol. 61, No. 1, pp. 97–101. DOI:10.26731/1813-9108.2019.1(61).97–101
One of the characteristic directions of development of international transport in the context of globalization of the world economy is the creation of international transport corridors. These corridors pass from one country to another through border crossings. With that, there is an interaction of transport systems of neighboring countries with different organization and technology of transportation and different rail transport gauge width. In theoretical and practical terms, the technology of this interaction has not been developed enough. In this regard, there is a need to improve this interaction on a scientific basis. This determines the practical and theoretical relevance of the study and improvement of this interaction of rail transport systems. Construction of the railway in the direction of Erdenet-Ovoot will be included in the state policy in the field of railway transport. The commissioning of this line will allow putting into economic circulation 5 million tons of high-quality coking coal of the Ovoot deposit in the territory of Khuvsgul aimak. The reserves of high-quality coking coal of the deposit amount to 255 million tons. This railroad is planned to be connected with the Russian railway branch through the border checkpoint Arts-Suur’, and then the Russian side will be connected with the Trans-Siberian railway via the Tuva Kyzyl. Thus, this railway line will become part of the economic corridor of Russia, Mongolia and China. The construction of the Erdenet-Ovoot railway line is one of the key points of Mongolia's railway infrastructure development program.
1. Zhurnal «Zheleznodorozhnyi transport Mongolii» [Magazine "Railway Transport of Mongolia"], 2017, 54 p.
2. Staticheskii analiz pokazatelei UBZhD za 2017 god [Static analysis of the UBR indicators for 2017].
3. Razrabotka Programmy tekhnicheskoi modernizatsii i razvitiya AO «UBZhD» do 2030 goda [Development of the Program for technical modernization and development of the JSC UBR until 2030], 2018, 132 p.
4. Programma razvitiya UBZhD razrabotannaya Institutom Ekonomiki i Razvitiya Transporta [The program of development of UBR developed by the Institute of Economy and Transport Development];
5. Gazeta «Ganzam» [Ganzam newspaper].
6. Zhurnal «Mongoliya» [The Mongolia Journal], 2018, 48 p.
7. Zhurnal «HERO» [The Hero Journal], 2018, 36 p.
8. Zhurnal «NOMAD» [The NOMAD journal], 2018, 32 p.
9. Zhurnal «Passenger» [The Passenger Journal], 2018, 108 p.
10. Gapanovich V.A., Grachev A.A. et al. Sistemy avtomatizatsii i informatsionnye tekhnologii upravleniya perevozkami na zheleznykh dorogakh: Uchebnik dlya vuzov zh.d. transporta [Automation systems and information technologies for transportation management on railways: A textbook for universities of railway transport]. In Kovalev V.I., Os'minin A.T. (eds.). Moscow: Marshrut Publ., 2006, 544p.
11. Protokol soveshchaniya pogranichnoi komissii Mongolo-Kitaiskoi komissii [Minutes of the meeting of the border commission of the Mongolian-Chinese Commission], 2017, 108 p.
12. Kochnev F.P., Akulinichev V.M., Makarochkin A.M. Organizatsiya dvizheniya na zheleznodorozhnykh stantsiyakh [Traffic organization at railway stations]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1979, 568 p.
13. Kovalev V.I., Os'minin A.T. (eds.). Upravlenie ekspluatatsionnoi rabotoi na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Management of operational work in railway transport]. Moscow: «UMTs zh.d.t.» Publ., 2009.
14. Velichko V.I., Sotnikov E.A., Golubev B.L. Sistema firmennogo transportnogo obsluzhivaniya (SFTO) pri perevozke gruzov po zheleznym dorogam Rossii [The system of branded transport services (BTSS) for the carriage of goods by railways of Russia]. Moscow: Intekst Publ., 2001.
15. Kovalev V.I., Os'minin A.T. (eds.). Upravlenie ekspluatatsionnoi rabotoi na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Management of operational work in railway transport]. Moscow «UMTs zh.d.t.» Publ., 2009.
16. Kudryavtsev V.A., Ugryumov A.K., Romanov A.P. et al. Tekhnologiya ekspluatatsionnoi raboty na zheleznykh dorogakh [Technology of operational work in railways]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1994.
17. Kovalev V. I. Upravlenie ekspluatatsionnoi rabotoi na zheleznodorozhnom transporte : ucheb. dlya studentov, obuchayushchikhsya po spetsial'nosti "Ekspluatatsiya zheleznykh dorog" VO : v 2 t, Vol. 1 : Tekhnologiya raboty stantsii [Management of operational work in railway transport: studies. for students enrolled in the specialty "Operation of Railways" HE. In 2 vols., Vol. 1: Technology of operation of stations]. Moscow: UMTs Publ., 2015.
18. Gruntov P.S., D'yakov Yu.V., Makarochkin A.M. et al. Upravlenie ekspluatatsionnoi rabotoi i kachestvom perevozok na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Management of operational work and quality of transportation in railway transport]. In Gruntov P.S. (ed.). Moscow: Transport Publ., 1994, 543 p.
19. Pravdin N.V., Vakulenko S.P. (eds.). Proektirovanie infrastruktury zh.d. transporta (stantsii, zh.d. i transportnye uzly) [Railway transport infrastructure design (stations, railway and transport hubs)]. Moscow, 2012.