РаVarious schemes of ash discharge from ash collectors hoppers to the ducts of hydraulic ash removal of power complex equipment are considered in the article. The shortcomings of these schemes are large costs of flush water, gas flows through the conjoint gutters between the bunkers with various pressures that reduce the efficiency of ash collectors, resulting in chutes clogging with ash. The paper describes the invention, the implementation of which is going to eliminate or reduce the said drawbacks. High efficiency of the considered invention is illustrated by an example of its practical use at the district Galachinskaya boiler house in Bratsk. To determine the design and operational parameters of this invention (device), a mathematical model is developed, based on the balance of forces applied in it in static equilibrium. With the help of the obtained model, the design and operational parameters of the device in question have been calculated in two possible variants of its implementation. These determined parameters are the maximum and minimum height of the ash column, the mass and position of the load of the continuously-operated shutter. The operating parameters of the ash collector, which affect these parameters, are revealed. As an example for the calculation, an ash collector of the type CBR-150U-1280 having ash bunkers with three different values of rarefaction was accepted. Calculations are made for two possible variants of the considered device being connected into the ash removal circuit. The number of bunkers with different pressures connected to the considered device (invention) is varied. It is shown that the introduction of the device reduces the number of ash-sluicing devices and, corre-spondingly, the flushing water consumption. Conclusions have been made about the advisability of wide introduction of the invention to ash removal circuit in production and the need for further improvement of the presented model, with regard to a more complete consideration of the design parameters.
- Elsukov V.K., Latushkina S.V. Otsenka vliyaniya retsirkulyatsii zoly na effektivnost' zoloulovitelei na primere batareinogo tsiklona tipa TsBR-150U-1280 [Evaluation of the influence of ash recirculation on the efficiency of ash collectors on the example of a battery cyclone of the type CBR-150U-1280]. Teploenergetika [Heat power industry], 2014, No.10, pp. 39–43.
- Pakhomov L.A., Terekhov V.I. Rasprostranenie tverdykh chastits v gazodispersnom ogranichennom zakruchennom potoke. Eilerovo i Lagranzhevo opisaniya [Distribution of solid particles in a gas-dispersed bounded swirling flow. Euler and Lagrangian descriptions]. Teplofizika i aeromekhanika [Thermal physics and aeromechanics]. 2017, No.3, pp. 335–348.
- Sikovsky D.P. Singularity of inertial particle concentration in the viscous sublayer of wall-bounded turbulent flows. Flow, Turbulence and Combust, 2014, Vol. 92, pp. 41–64.
- Zhuikov A.V. Modernizatsiya elektrofil'tra marki UG 2-3-26 s tsel'yu povysheniya effektivnosti ego raboty [Modernization of electrostatic precipitator UG 2-3-26 to increase its operation efficiency]. Elektricheskie stantsii [Electric stations], 2016, No.3, pp. 38–40.
- Shvab A.V., Evseev N.S. Issledovanie protsessa separatsii chastits v turbulentnom zakruchennom potoke [Investigation of the separation of particles in a turbulent swirling flow]. Teor. osnovy khim. Tekhnologii [Teor. basis of chem. technologies], 2015, Vol. 49, No. 2, pp. 197-205.
- Derevich I.V. Spektral'naya model' diffuzii tyazheloi inertsionnoi primesi v sluchainom pole skorosti sploshnoi sredy [Spectral model of diffusion of a heavy inertial impurity in a random field of the velocity of a continuous medium]. Teplofizika i aeromekhanika [Thermal physics and air mechanics], 2015, Vol. 22, No.2, pp. 151-170.
- Pakhomov M.A., Terekhov V.I. Chislennoe modelirovanie turbulentnogo zakruchennogo gazodispersnogo potoka za vnezapnym rasshireniem truby [Numerical simulation of a turbulent swirling gas-dispersed flow behind a sudden pipe expansion]. Teplofizika i aeromekhanika [Thermal physics and air mechanics], 2015, Vol. 22, No. 5, pp. 621-632.
- Varaksin A.Yu. Gidrogazodinamika i teplofizika dvukhfaznykh potokov: problemy i dostizheniya [Hydrodynamics and thermophysics of two-phase flows: problems and achievements]. Teplofizika vysokikh temperatur [Thermal physics of high temperatures], 2013, Vol. 51, No. 3, pp. 421-455.
- Pakhomov M.A., Terekhov V.I. Sravnenie eilerova i lagranzheva opisanii pri issledovanii techeniya i teploobmena v gazokapel'nom osesimmetrichnom otryvnom turbulentnom potoke [A comparison of the Euler and Lagrangian descriptions in the study of flow and heat transfer in a gas-droplet axisymmetric separated turbulent flow]. Prikl. mekhanika i tekhnich. Fizika [Applied mechanics and technical physics], 2013, Vol. 54, No. 4, pp. 96-108.
- Amani E., Nobari M.R.H. Systematic tuning of dispersion models for simulation of evaporating sprays. Int. J. Multiphase Flow, 2013, Vol. 48, pp. 11-31.
- Liu Y., Zhou L.X., Xu C.X. Numerical simulation of instantaneous flow structure of swirling and non-swirling coaxial-jet particle-laden turbulence flows. Physica A, 2010, Vol. 389, pp. 5380-5389.
- Rusanov A.A., Urbakh I.I., Anastasiadi A.P. Ochistka dymovykh gazov v promyshlennoi energetike [Purification of flue gases in industrial energy engineering]. Moscow: Energiya Publ., 1969.
- Shvalov V.T., Elsukov V.K., Rumyantseva L.V., Yakimenko N.A. Ustroistvo dlya tsentralizovannogo sbrosa zoly iz neskol'kikh bunkerov, nakhodyashchikhsya pod razlichnym davleniem [Device for centralized ash discharge from several bunkers under different pressure]. Inventor’s certificate RF no. 1747801, MKI F23J1/00. Otkrytiya. Izobreteniya [Discoveries. Inventions], 1992, No. 26.
- Elsukov V.K., Semenov S.A., Bondarenko A.V. Analiz opyta ekspluatatsii i puti sovershenstvovaniya zoloulovitelya tipa TsBR-150 U [Analysis of operating experience and ways to improve the ash collector of a CBR-150 U type]. Promyshlennaya energetika [Industrial energy engineering], 1994, No.7, pp. 21–23.
- Elsukov V.K. Vliyanie elektrostaticheskikh yavlenii na effektivnost' batareinykh tsiklonov tipa TsBR-150-U [Influence of electrostatic phenomena on the efficiency of battery cyclones of a CBR-150-U type]. Promyshlennaya energetika [Industrial energy engineering], 2009, No.2, pp. 13–18.