Bulokhova T. A. Modelirovaniye otsenki kachestva organizatsii transportnogo obsluzhivaniya naseleniya [The modeling of quality assessment of the public transport service organization]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, Vol. 65, No. 1, pp. 128–136. 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.1(65).128-136
The Strategic Program for Development of Railway Transport up to 2030 emphasizes the development of a customer-centric approach as one of the conditions for competitiveness of the Company. Customer focus is one of the elements of anti-crisis management of transport systems, it gives additional opportunities especially when the volume of transportation is reduced, when it is necessary to fight for clients. The customer-centric approach is closely related to the quality of the organization of transport services for customers (passengers). This principle can be implemented only under the condition of well-tuned feedback channels, by means of which objective and up-to-date assessment of service quality is received from the passenger. To this end, the client service sector and the marketing group of the Federal Passenger Company carry out an analysis of the quality of passenger service with a certain frequency. The author's assessment of the quality of passenger transport services revealed a number of problems in this area. Thus, in marketing studies, the evaluation is carried out according to six criteria, and employees of the client service sector are evaluated according to four, which violates data comparability, and the periods of the evaluation are not the same. In order to eliminate the identified shortcomings, the author proposes a methodology for assessing the quality of the organization of transport services for passengers, carried out using a correlation analysis of the pair dependence of marketing research indicators and the performance of client service parameters. The use of correlation analysis will allow one to determine the degree of dependence between the evaluated indicators in order to further select them and establish a single list of criteria for joint analysis of the quality of transport services.
1. Zheleznodorozhnyi transport Rossii: vyzovy do 2025 goda [Rail transport in Russia: challenges until 2025]. Institut estestvennykh monopolii [Institute of Natural Monopolies], 2019, April.
2. Strategiya razvitiya AO «Federal'naya passazhirskaya kompaniya» do 2030 goda [Development Strategy of the Federal Passenger Company AO until 2030]. Otchetnye materialy soglasno tekhnicheskomu zadaniyu [Records according to the statement of work], 2018, January.
3. Nefed'eva E.V., Ivasenko A.A. Sushchnost' politiki klientoorientirovannosti kholdinga «RZhD» v oblasti gruzovykh perevozok [The essence of the Russian Railways Holding’s customer focus policy in the field of freight transportation]. Nauka segodnya: teoreticheskie i prakticheskie aspekty: materialy mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii Rossiya, g. Vologda, 26 dekabrya 2018 g. [Science Today: Theoretical and Practical Aspects: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. Vologda, December 26, 2018]. Vologda: OOO «Marker» Publ., 2018, pp. 83–85.
4. Surkov L.P., Silicheva G.V. Klientoorientirovannost': uslugi «odnogo okna na urovne otrasli» [Customer focus: the services of “single window at the industry level”]. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economics and Entrepreneurship], 2016, No. 0-1 (75), pp. 491–497.
5. Larin A.N., Larina I.V. Klientoorientirovannyi podkhod v strukturnykh podrazdeleniyakh OAO RZhD [Customer-oriented approach in structural divisions of Russian Railways]. Ekonomika zheleznykh dorog [Railway Economics], 2017, No. 11, pp. 30–37.
6. Tereshina N.P., Zhakov V.V., Filimonova Z.V. Povyshenie konkurentosposobnosti i kachestva gruzovykh perevozok [Improving the competitiveness and quality of freight transportation]. Ekonomika zheleznykh dorog [Railway Economics], 2017, No. 8, pp. 41–49.
7. Silicheva G.V., Bulokhova T.A., Podgornova E.S. Metodologicheskie podkhody k upravleniyu kachestvom na zheleznodorozhnom transporte v usloviyakh reformirovaniya otrasli [Methodological approaches to quality management in railway transport in the context of industry reform]. Irkutsk: IrGUPS Publ., 2016, 160 p.
8. Elizar'ev M.Yu. Otsenka kachestva transportnogo obsluzhivaniya naseleniya [Assessment of the quality of public transport services]. Ekonomika zheleznykh dorog [Railway Economics], 2012, No. 5, pp. 92–97.
9. Bulokhova T.A., Bulokhov A.P. Sovershenstvovanie metodicheskikh podkhodov k otsenke kachestva passazhirskikh perevozok [Improving methodological approaches to assessing the quality of passenger traffic]. Transportnaya infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona: materialy Shestoi mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii, posvyashchennoi 40-letiyu so dnya obrazovaniya Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta putei soobshcheniya, 30 sentyabrya – 03 oktyabrya 2015 g. [Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: materials of the Sixth International Scientific and Practical Conference dedicated to the 40th anniversary of the Irkutsk State Transport University, September 30 - October 3, 2015]. Irkutsk : in 2 vols., Vol. 2. Irkutsk : IrGUPS Publ., 2015, 700 p.
10. Standart Evrosoyuza EN 13816:2002 «Transportation – Logistic and Services – Public passenger transport – Service quality definition, Targeting and measurement» [European Union standard EN 13816: 2002 “Transportation - Logistic and Services - Public passenger transport - Service quality definition, Targeting and measurement"].
11. GOST R51004-96 «Uslugi transportnye. Passazhirskie perevozki. Nomenklatura pokazatelei kachestva» [GOST R51004-96 “Transport services. Passenger Transportation. Nomenclature of quality indicators"].
12. Bulokhova T.A. K voprosu o povyshenii kachestva transportnogo obsluzhivaniya [On the question of improving the quality of transport services]. Sovremennye podkhody k upravleniyu na transporte i v logistike: sbornik materialov Vserossiiskoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii [Modern approaches to transport management and logistics: a collection of materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference]. Moscow: Moscow State Tranport University Publ., 2016, 115 p.
13. Vasil'kov Yu.V., Inyats N. Statisticheskie metody v upravlenii predpriyatiem: dostupno vsem [Statistical methods in enterprise management: accessible to all]. Moscow: RIA «Standarty i kachestvo» Publ., 2008, 280 p.
14. Makeev V.A., Oksenyuk E.E. Sistema kachestva transportnoi deyatel'nosti: posledovatel'nost' postroeniya i otsenka parametrov [The quality system of transport activity: the sequence of construction and estimation of parameters]. Vestnik RGUPS, 2013, No. 2.
15. Olivková I. Evalution of quality transport criteria in terms of passenger satisfaction. Transport and Telecommunication, Vol. 17, No. 1, 2016, p. 18–27.
16. Kukartseva A.V. GAP-analiz kak instrument povysheniya effektivnosti realizatsii strategii Kompanii [GAP analysis as a tool to increase the effectiveness of the implementation of the Company's strategy]. Integratsiya sovremennykh nauchnykh issledovanii v razvitie obshchestva: materialy Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsii: v 2-kh t., 28–29 dekabrya 2016 g. [Integration of modern scientific research into the development of society: materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference: in 2 volumes, December 28–29, 2016]. Kemerovo: Zapadno-Sibirskii nauchnyi tsentr Publ., 2016, pp. 375–378.
17. Panova Yu., Korovyakovsky E., Bessolitsyn A. Rail passenger transport of Russia: analysis and prospects (Review article). Russian Journal of Logistics and Transport Management. Petersburg State Transport University, Vol. l, No. 2, 2014.
18. Gozbenko V.E., Ivankov A.N., Kolesnik M.N., Pashkova A.S. Metody prognozirovaniya i optimizatsii transportnoi seti s uchetom moshchnosti passazhiro i gruzopotokov. Deponirovannaya rukopis' No. 330-V2008 17.04.2008 [Methods of forecasting and optimizing the transport network, taking into account the capacity of passenger and cargo flows. The deposited manuscript No. 330-V2008 04.17.2008].
19. Gozbenko V.E., Kripak M.N., Ivankov A.N. Sovershenstvovanie transportno-ekspeditsionnogo obsluzhivaniya gruzovladel'tsev [Improving freight forwarding services for cargo owners]. Irkutsk, 2011.