Reutov A. A. Modelirovanie statsionarnykh rezhimov raboty mnogoblochnykh privodov lentochnykh konveierov [The modeling of stationary operating modes of multiblock belt conveyor drives]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2019. Vol. 62, No. 2, pp. 40–47. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2019.2(62).40–47
A computer-generated multi-mass dynamic model of belt movement on conveyor drive pulleys has been developed. It allows analyzing stationary modes of operation of drives with unified and non-unified drive blocks, determining traction efforts and usable power of drive blocks, evaluating the slipping and wear of the belt on pulleys, taking into account the mechanical characteristics of the electric motor, belt and contact interaction. A method of analyzing the belt movement and the drive operation is described. The method includes the assessment of belt wear and the surface of the drive pulleys through the power of the sliding friction force of discrete belt bodies along the surface of the drive pulleys. Examples of the modeling of two-block and three-block drives with unregulated asynchronous electric motors and an automatic tensioning device are considered. The modeling of unified drive units showed that, with a small total resistance to the belt movement, the last drive pulley creates the greatest thrust force. When the movement resistance increases, the distribution of thrust between the drive pulleys changes, and the first drive pulley creates the greatest thrust force. The use of several unified drive units in the belt conveyor results in incomplete use of their installed capacity. The increase in the number of unified drive units does not lead to a significant increase in the total usable power and drive tractive force owing to the limited belt strength. The sliding speed of the belt on the drive pulleys increases with increasing resistance to the belt movement. The total power of the sliding friction force of the belt on three drive pulleys is less than on two drive pulleys of unregulated drive blocks. Reducing the synchronous angular velocity of the asynchronous motor of the last drive unit reduces the slipping speed and belt wear on the drive pulleys.
- D'yachkov V.K. Mnogoprivodnye lentochnye konveiery bol'shoi protyazhennosti [Multi-drive belt extended conveyors]. Sb. nauchnykh trudov [Coll. of research papers]. Issue 2. No. 11. Moscow: VNIIPTMASh Publ., 1974. 33 p.
- Keller K., Fatter Kh., Videnrot Ya. Proektirovanie i vvod v ekspluatatsiyu protyazhennoi konveiernoi ustanovki dlya soedinitel'noi vyrabotki 4010 [Design and commissioning of an extended conveyor system for breakthrough 4010]. Glyukauf, 2006. No. 1(2). Pp. 17–29.
- Helten S., Miketta A. Design, engineering and manufacturing of heavy-duty conveyor-belt pulleys [Auslegung, Konstruktion und Fertigung hochbeanspruchter Fdrdergurttrommeln]. World of Mining - Surface and Underground, 2018. No. 70 (2). Pp. 114–119.
- Shakhmeister L.G., Solod G.I. Podzemnye konveiernye ustanovki [Underground conveyor installations]. Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1976. 432 p.
- D'yakov V.A., Shakhmeister L.G., Dmitriev V.G. Lentochnye konveiery v gornoi promyshlennosti [Belt conveyors in the mining industry]. Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1982. Pp. 162–178.
- Reutov A.A. Osobennosti primeneniya dopolnitel'nykh lent v privodakh lentochnykh konveierov [Peculiarities of the use of additional belts in drives of belt conveyors]. Izv. Ural. gos. gorn. un-ta [News of the Ural State Mining University], 2014. No. 1. Pp. 44–47.
- Reutov A.A. Modelirovanie statsionarnykh rezhimov raboty privodov lentochnykh konveierov [Modeling stationary modes of operation of belt conveyors]. Tyazheloe mashinostroenie [Heavy Engineering], 2007. No. 2. Pp. 34–36.
- Nuttall A.J.G., Lodewijks G. Dynamics of multiple drive belt conveyor systems. Particle and Particle Systems Characterization, 2007. 24 (4-5). Pp. 365–369.
- Xiao D., Xia R., Li X., He K., Wu W. Simulation and experiment research of double-motor drive and control system for pipe belt conveyor based on master-slave control method. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications, 2017. Vol. 299. Pp. 378–388.
- Zheng M.-Q., Hou Y.-B., Song C.-F., Wang L., Xue, F. Equalization control with multistage fuzzy in coal belt conveyor by dual-motor drive. Meitan Xuebao/Journal of the China Coal Society, 2015. Vol. 40. Pp. 546–552.
- Bilichenko N.Ya., Vysochin E.M., Zavgorodnii E.Kh. Ekspluatatsionnye rezhimy lentochnykh konveierov [Operational modes of belt conveyors]. Kiev: GITL Publ., 1964. Pp. 46–47.
- Programma vvoda dannykh. Rukovodstvo pol'zovatelya [Data input program. User's manual]. URL: http://www.universalmechanism.com/download/80/rus/ 03_um_data_input_program.pdf (Access date is 22.04.2019).
- Zakharov A.Yu., Shiryamov D.A. Opredelenie kriticheskoi velichiny soprotivleniya vrashcheniyu konveiernykh rolikov [Determining the critical value of resistance to rotation of conveyor rollers]. Gornoe oborudovanie i elektromekhanika [Mining equipment and electromechanics], 2016. No. 1. Pp. 3–8.
- Reutov A.A. Modelirovanie buksovaniya privoda lentochnogo konveiera [Modeling the slipping drive belt conveyor]. Gornoe oborudovanie i elektromekhanika [Mining equipment and electromechanics], 2008. No. 12. Pp. 40–43.
- Andreev A.V. Peredacha treniem [Friction transmission]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie Publ., 1978. P. 83.