Mukhutdinov A. R., Efimov M. G., Vakhidova Z. R. Modernizatsiya elementa izdeliya na osnove vychislitel'nogo eksperimenta [Modernization of the product element on the basis of a computational experiment]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, Vol. 66, No. 2, pp. 28–37. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.2(66).28-37
In this article, a technique of the computer modeling of a housing element for a special product was developed and worked out to increase its efficiency through the use of modern information technologies. It is shown that the modernization of the housing element of a special product through computer modeling and computational experiment with 3D models can improve the technical and economic performance of the production of a special product. Experiments conducted on the housing element of the special product confirm the results obtained using standard specimens. A comparative analysis of the experimental data with the results of computer modeling is carried out. The latter ones have an underestimation of the safety factor, which is associated with incomplete consideration of the main properties of the object. To increase the strength characteristics and reduce the prime cost of manufacturing the housing element, special products can be made with the following modernization: replacing material AD-33 with AK-6 and reducing the number of supports from four to three. Experimental data obtained using modern information technologies show that the strength characteristics of a housing element of a special product with three supports made of aluminum alloy of the AK-6 grade exceed the characteristics of a standard housing element with four supports of the AD-33 alloy by 11 %. The computer-aided design system (of a middle category) allows one to determine the voltage value that the housing element is subjected to at the time of loading. So, in order for microcracks to emerge on its supports, it is necessary to apply a load of 15.6 kN.
- RF patent No. 19942084809/18, 12/09/1994.
- Benin D.M. Podderzhka modelirovaniya raboty predpriyatii aviatsionno-kosmicheskoi i oboronnoi otraslei [Overview of computer aided design]. FEN Nauka [FEN Science], 2015, No. 5, pp. 17–19.
- Baeker M. Podderzhka modelirovaniya raboty predpriyatii aviatsionno-kosmicheskoi i oboronnoi otraslei [Support for modeling the work of enterprises in the aerospace and defense industries]. SAPR i grafika [CAD and graphics], 2014, No. 10, pp. 84–86.
- Malyukh V.N. Vvedenie v sovremennye SAPR: kurs lektsii [Introduction to modern CAD: a course of lectures]. Moscow: DMK Press Publ., 2010, 192 p.
- Mukhutdinov A.R., Efimov M.G. Osnovy primeneniya ANSYS AUTODYN dlya resheniya zadach modelirovaniya bystroprotekayushchikh processov [The basics of using ANSYS AUTODYN to solve the problems of modeling fast processes]. KNITU Publ., Kazan', 2018, 244 p.
- Borovkov A. I. et al. Komp'yuternyi inzhiniring: ucheb. posobie [Computer Engineering: a textbook]. St. Petersburg: Politechn. un-ty Publ., 2012, 93 p.
- Storchak N. Application of the system KOMPAS-3D in teaching engineering discipline. Journal “CAD and graphics”. Moscow, 2013, No. 10, pp. 88–89.
- Klesheva N.A., Tarasova I.M. Application of graph theory in the process of mathematical preparation of bachelors' system. International journal of applied and fundamental research, 2015, No. 1, pp. 130–135.
- Denisov M.A. Komp'yuternoe proektirovanie ANSYS: Uchebnoe posobie [Computer Engineering ANSYS: a textbook]. Ekaterinburg: Ural Federal University Publ., 2014, 77 p.
- Comsol. Programmnyi paket dlya mul'tfizicheskogo modelirovaniya [Multiphysics software package] [Electronic media]. URL: https://www.comsol.ru/products (Accessed January 25, 2020).
- MSC.Adams. Sistema virtual'nogo modelirovaniya mashin i mekhanizmov [MSC.Adams. The system of virtual modeling of machines and mechanisms] [Electronic media]. URL: http://repo.ssau.ru/bitstream/Metodicheskie-izdaniya/Osnovy-kinematiches... (Accessed January 25, 2020).
- SAPR dlya mashinostroeniya i promyshlennogo proizvodstva / Inzhenernye raschety i modelirovanie tekhnologicheskikh processov [CAD for mechanical engineering and industrial production / Engineering calculations and process modeling] / MSC [Electronic media]. URL: http://www.cad.ru/ru/software/detail.php?ID=3181 (Accessed January 25, 2020).
- Mukhutdinov A.R., Yanichev S.A. Osnovy primeneniya Autodesk Inventor dlya resheniya zadach proektirovaniya i modelirovaniya: uchebnoe posobie [The basics of using Autodesk Inventor to solve design and modeling problems: a textbook]. Kazan: KNRTU Publ., 2016, 140 p.
- Londonskaya birzha tsvetnykh metallov [London stock exchange of non-ferrous metals] [Electronic media]. URL: http://metallicheckiy-portal.ru/index-cen-lme (Accessed January 25, 2020).
- Golikova A.V., Klimenko E.V. Osobennosti sovremennykh sistem avtomatizirovannogo proektirovaniya: analiz i praktika primeneniya [Features of modern computer-aided design systems: analysis and application practice] [Electronic media]. URL: http://files.scienceforum.ru/pdf/2014/5804.pdf (Accessed January 25, 2020).