Aslamova V. S., Frolova E. Yu. Upravlenie mikrosherokhovatost'yu v tekhnologii vosstanovleniya izolyatsionnykh pal'tsev kollektornykh tyagovykh elektrodvigatelei [The system analysis of the causes of fires in the locomotives of JSC “Russian Railways”]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2018. Vol. 60, No. 4, pp. 63–70. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2018.4(60).63-70
The article substantiates the relevance of the work and considers the state of fire safety in locomotives according to statistical data for the period of 2008-2017 and 7 months in 2018. It is established that fires in diesel locomotives occur more often (in 59.6% of cases) than in electric locomotives. The series of diesel locomotives and electric locomotives most frequently exposed to fires are determined. Pareto diagrams are used to identify the locomotive components that initiated the fire. The authors performed a system analysis of causes and contributing factors of the fires in the locomotives. It is revealed that the significant nodes for the diesel locomotive are: diesel engine (37% of fires), electric control circuits (22%) and power electric circuits (15%); and the substantial ones are traction motor (5%) and the main generator (4%). Significant nodes for the electric locomotive are: power electric circuits (40%), traction motor (18%), electric control circuits 10%), smoothing and transient reactors (5%) and other reasons (6%), and the substantial ones are an external source of ignition (4%), auxiliary machines (3%) and switching equipment (2%).
Others include the following causes of fire: intrusion of a foreign object on the electric heating of the driver's cab; intervention of the locomotive crew in the regular operation of the electric circuit by wedging the contactors KV, BB in order to exclude the ROP, RZ, RB protection devices from operation; lack of control of the left in the cab household heater; atypical connection of the adjusting rod with a separating metal partition; the drop of an atypical mounting part in the form of a metal ring into the lower part of the fan snail with the touch of the wheel and the formation of a spark; sparks hit the wooden flooring of the hand brake column from the interaction of the brake pads and the bandage of the first wheel pair because the brakes have not been released; leaving the solid fuel metal furnace unattended, etc. It was noted that 83% of the total number of fires were caused by faults of 42% of the equipment.
The Statgraphics Plus application package was used to process fire statistics. Regression models with determination of coefficients of 95-97% were obtained to predict the number of fires, the equipment of burned locomotives with fire alarm and fire extinguishing systems (FAS and FES), the number of unused fire extinguishing systems in case of fire among the locomotives equipped with FAS and FES.
1. Itogi deyatel'nosti OAO «RZhD» v 2012—2016 gg. i plany razvitiya do 2025 goda [Results of the activities of Russian Railways in 2012–2016. and development plans until 2025]. Moscow, 2017.
2. Do Veny po shirokoi kolee. K 2025 godu RZhD namerena uvelichit' pribyl' ot realizatsii zarubezhnykh proektov do 800 milliardov rublei [To Vienna with a wide gauge. By 2025, Russian Railways intends to increase profits from the implementation of foreign projects to 800 billion rubles]. Rossiiskaya gazeta (13 dekabrya 2017).
3. Novichkova N. Yu. Obespechenie pozharnoi bezopasnosti na zheleznodorozhnom transporte v Rossii vo vtoroi polovine XIX veka [Fire safety in railway transport in Russia in the second half of the XIX century]. Pozharovzryvobezopasnost' [Fire and Explosion Safety], 2012, Vol. 21, No. 8, pp. 17-19.
4. Pozhary na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Fires in railway transport] [Elektronnyi resurs]. URL: https://studfiles.net/preview/6459547/page:7/
5. Organizatsiya i provedenie PSR na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Organization and conduct of the fire rescue operations in railway transport] [Elektronnyi resurs]. URL: http://www.gimsyaroslavl.narod.ru/Rescuer/Rescuers_Guidebook/ch31219_fir... (access date: 27.10.2018).
6. URL: https://newizv.ru/news/economy/04-12-2017/vgudok-raskryl-chislo-avariy-i... (access date: 26.10.2018).
7. Kaibichev I.A. Skol'zyashchie srednie dlya statis-tiki pozharov [Moving averages for fire statistics]. Problemy pozharnoi bezopasnosti: puti ikh resheniya i sovershenstvovanie protivopozharnoi zashchity: [Elektronnyi resurs]: materialy vserossiiskoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem][Problems of fire safety: solutions and improvement of fire protection: materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation]. Ekaterinburg: B.N. Yeltsin Ural Federal University, 2012, pp. 57-63. URL: http://elar.urfu.ru/handle/1234.56789/4053 (access date: 24.10.2018).
8. Kattsyn D. V., Malygin I. G., Tarantsev A. A. Matematicheskie zakonomernosti pozharov na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Mathematical regularities of railway fires]. Pozharovzryvobezopasnost' [Fire and Explosion Safety], 2011, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 15-21.
9. Manuilov V.V., Sergeeva G.A. Analiz statistiki pozharov i pozharnykh riskov v Rostovskoi oblasti v 2010-2017 gg [Analysis of statistics of fires and fire risks in the Rostov region in 2010-2017]. Molodoi issledovatel' Dona [Young Researcher of Don], 2018, No.4(13), pp. 1-7.
10. Timofeeva S.C. Otsenka pozharnykh riskov v munitsipal'nykh obrazovaniyakh Irkutskoi oblasti [Evaluation of fire risks in municipalities of the Irkutsk region]. [Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta][Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University], 2013, No. 6 (77), pp. 50-54.
11. Brushlinsky N.N., Hail J.R., Sokolov S.V., Wagner P. World fire statistics: Report No. 13, CFS of CTIF. Moscow-Berlin, 2008.
12. Brushlinsky N.N., Sokolov S.V., Wagner P. Humanity and Fires. Leipzig: German Fire Protection Association, 2010, 353 p.
13. Brushlinskii N.N., Sokolov S.V. O statistike pozharov i pozharnykh riskov [World fire statistics]. Pozharovzryvobezopasnost' [Fire and Explosion Safety], 2011, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 40-48.
14. Butuzov S.Yu., Degtyarev A.P. Problemy upravleniya profilaktikoi pozharov na lokomotivakh zheleznodorozhnogo transporta [Problems of fire prevention management in railway locomotives]. Internet-zhurnal "Tekhnologii tekhnosfernoi bezopasnosti" ["Technosphere Safety Technologies" Internet magazine], 2013, Iss. No. 6 (52), pp. 1-11. URL: http://ipb.mos.ru/ttb (access date: 26.10.2018).
15. Spravochnyi material PKB – filiala “OAO RZhD” «Analiz pozharnogo sostoyaniya lokomotivnogo parka “OAO RZhD”» [Reference material of Project Design Office – a branch of JSC Russian Railways. “Analysis of the fire condition of the locomotive fleet of JSC Russian Railways”], 2018.