The article considers a discrete model of a typical airframe component for determining the interface surfaces of various elements of a unit (a component) structure during technological preparation of assembly production. An algorithm for determining the reference points of all surfaces for locating a product in the assembly position based on its electronic model is proposed. The data obtained make it possible to consider the part as a whole and to determine the nature of its relationships with other parts that are included in the assembly unit. That is, to determine the conjugation surfaces and choose limiting constraints using production rules. Thus, if for different parts, two surfaces formed by a set of points have a minimum of three points with the same coordinates, the parts are considered to be mateable, and the surfaces are conjugated surfaces. The algorithm for determining the maximum distances between the reference points allows, as a result, determining the minimum number of locators of the assembly tooling. When determining the composition of assembly bases, the mathematical apparatus of the set theory, vector algebra, mathematical logic, and elements of the pattern recognition theory are applied. The source of the data for it is the electronic model of the product, made in the CAD system of Siemens NX. The acquisition of data from the electronic product model is carried out with the help of the CAD system software and the associated product data management integrated environment. This frees the technologist from performing routine operations and reduces the likelihood of subjective factors impact.
1. Cherepashkov А.A., Nosov N.V. Computer technology, modeling and automated systems in mechanical engineering. Volgograd: Infolio Publ., 2009, 650 p.
2. Cheslavskaya A.A. et al. Choosing an efficient method for forming parts by means of an engineering analysis performed with the use of a CAE system. Metallurgist, 2015, Vol. No. 58. No. 11-12, pp. 1051–1059.
3. Grechishnikov V.A. et al. Identifying the primary rigidity axes in the elastic system of a metal-cutting machine. Russian Engi-neering Research, 2016, Vol. 36, No. 8, pp. 673-676.
4. Govorkov A. S. Technique of designing of the product of aviation technics with maintenance of the set criteria of adaptability to manufacture. Journal of International Scientific Publications: Materials, Methods & Technologies. 2011, Vol. 5, Issue 3, pp. 156–161.
5. Govorkov A.S., Zhilyaev A.S. The estimation technique of the airframe design for manufacturability. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2016, Vol. 124, Issue 1, pp. 012–014.
6. Gozbenko V.E. et al. Vertical dynamics of the vehicle taking into account roughness gauge. Proceedings of the XV International Academic Congress "Fundamental and Applied Studies in the Modern World" (United Kingdom, Oxford, 06-08 September 2016). Vol. XV. "Oxford University Press", 2016, pp. 373–383.
7. Gozbenko V.E. et al. Simulation of the vibration of the carriage asymmetric parameters in MATHCAD. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), 2016, Vol. 11, No. 23, pp. 11132–11136.
8. Nasr, E. A., Kamrani, Ali K. A new methodology for extracting manufacturing features from CAD system. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2006. No. 51, pp. 389–415.
9. Khusainov, R. M., Sharafutdinov, I. F. Methods of assessing the dynamic stability of the cutting process using UNIGRAPHICS NX IOP Conf. Series: materials Science and Engineering, 2016. No. 134. 012042.
10. Krastyaninov P. M., Khusainov R. M. Selection of equipment for machining processing of parts using NX and TEAMCENTER programs. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 2016, No. 134. 012041.
11. Akhatov R., Govorkov A., Zhilyaev A. Software solution designing of "The analysis system of workability of industrial product" during the production startup of aeronautical products. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 2015, Vol. 10, Issue 21, pp. 42560–42562.
12. Shmakov A. K., Mironenko V., Kirishina K. K., Stanislavchik A. S., Kotov V. V. Effect of the Average Velocity of the Free Part of the Semifinished Product on the Process of Pneumothermal Forming in the Superplastic Regime. Metallurgist, 2013, Vol. 57, Issue 1-2, pp. 8–12.
13. Subrakhmanyam P., Wozny M. An overview of automatic feature recognition techniques for computer-aided process planning, Computers in industry, 1995, Vol. 26, pp. 1–21.
14. Amirov Yu.D. Tekhnologichnost' konstruktsii izdeliya. Biblioteka konstruktora [Technological design of the product. Library of the engineering designer]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie Publ., 1990, 768 p.
15. Duda R. Raspoznavanie obrazov i analiz stsen [Pattern Recognition and Analysis of Scenes]. Moscow: Mir Publ., 1976, 502 p.
16. Gozbenko V.E. et al. Definition of the main coordinates of the car with two-level spring suspension. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), 2016, Vol. 11, No. 20, pp. 10367–10373.
17. Kolganov I. M. Dubrovskii P.V., Arkhipov A.N. Tekhnologichnost' aviatsionnykh konstruktsii, puti povysheniya. Ch. 1 [Ways to increase technological design of aviation structures, Part 1]. Ul'yanovsk: UlSTU Publ., 2003, 148 p.
18. Tu Dzh., Gonsales R. Printsipy raspoznavaniya obrazov [Principles of pattern recognition]. Moscow: Mir Publ., 1978, 414 p.
19. Chimitov P.E. Razrabotka matematicheskoi modeli sborochnykh protsessov s ispol'zovaniem metodov raspoznavaniya obrazov : dis. … kand. tekhn. nauk [Development of mathematical model of assembly processes using the methods of pattern recognition. Ph.D. (Engineering) thesis]. Irkutsk State Technical University, Irkutsk, 2010.
20. Shtaiger M.G. Problemy kachestva komponentov putevogo kompleksa [Problems of quality of components of a track complex]. Put' i putevoe khozyaistvo [Railway Track and Facilities], 2011, No. 12, pp.6–9.
21. Shtaiger M.G. Inspektsionnaya deyatel'nost' TsTA v putevom komplekse [Inspection activity of the technical audit center in the track complex]. Put' i putevoe khozyaistvo [Railway Track and Facilities], 2011, No. 3, pp. 14–17.
22. Karlina A.I., Gozbenko V.E., Kargapol'tsev S.K. Glavnye koordinaty v reshenii zadachi vertikal'noi dinamiki transportnogo sredstva [The main coordinates in solving the problem of the vertical dynamics of the vehicle]. Sistemy. Metody. Tekhnologii [Systems. Methods. Technologies], 2016, No. 3 (31), pp. 58–62.
23. Gozbenko V.E., Kargapol'tsev S.K., Karlina A.I. Privedenie dinamicheskoi sistemy s tremya stepenyami svobody k glavnym koordinatam [Reduction of the dynamic system with three degrees of freedom to the main coordinates]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies, System Analysis. Modeling]. 2016, No.3 (51), pp. 35–38.
24. Karlina A.I., Kargapol'tsev S.K., Gozbenko V.E. Privedenie obobshchennykh sil v matematicheskikh modelyakh transportnykh sistem [Reduction of generalized forces in mathematical models of transport systems]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies, System Analysis. Modeling]. 2016, No. 3 (51), pp. 177–180.
25. Karlina A.I., Gozbenko V.E. Modelirovanie ob"ektov mashinostroeniya dlya snizheniya vliyaniya vneshnikh vibratsionnykh vozdeistvii [Modeling of machine-building objects to reduce the influence of external vibration effects]. Vestnik IrGTU [Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University], 2016, No. 10 (117), pp. 35–47.
26. Gozbenko V.E., Karlina A.I. Matematicheskaya model' vagona s dvumya stepenyami svobody, nakhodyashchegosya pod deistviem periodicheskoi vynuzhdayushchei sily [A mathematical model of a car with two degrees of freedom, under the influence of a periodic driving force]. Izvestija Transsiba [Journal of Transsib Railway Studies], 2016, No.3 (27), pp. 23–31.