Vanchikov V. Ts., Daneev A. V., Daneev A. V. Issledovanie sistemnykh svyazei v strukture zhidkostei na osnove teorii vikhrei v transportnykh sistemakh [The study of systemic relations in the structure of liquids on the basis of the theory of vortices in transport systems]. Sovremennyye tekhnologii. Sistemnyy analiz. Modelirovaniye [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2019, Vol. 61, No. 1, pp. 125–131. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2019.1(61).125–131
The article considers a phenomenon of hydrodynamic flow molecules sticking to the inner surface of capillary tubes from the standpoint of the theory of vortices. It was shown that the discrete microstructure of a solid body is detected in the form of a numerical value equal to 6.3. If we present the noted numerical value in the form of the expression (1 / 6.3) ≈ 0.16, then it turns out to be associated with the results of shear deformation of an ideal crystal, of percolation and hydraulic phenomena. It is known that the flows of real liquids are vortex . Extremely complex problems arising from the study of the turbulent motion of a fluid have not yet allowed conceptually formulating and developing the theory of turbulence . Turbulent flows are accompanied by various genera of singularities, which results in the need for a substantial change in the continuum model. Professor A.N. Panchenkov's equations became widespread in these approaches. In solving the problems of designing and testing models of nanomachines (nano motors), the following should be considered. Under certain conditions, a stationary film of a dripping liquid with a thickness of about 100 μm on the walls of the capillary channels is formed. Therefore, it is necessary to determine the specific value of the effort required to overcome the adhesive action of the mentioned film by these machines. There is a need to introduce the quantitative characteristics of this film. After that, the boundary layers of dripping liquids can be compared with each other. This is important for a thorough study of their adhesion properties. For example, the fact of determining in [3, 9] the quantitative value of the binding energy of a water molecule, equal to 0.059 eV per molecule (or 5.9 kJ/mol), in a fixed film of the near-wall (boundary) layer serves as evidence that the noted molecule is in a potential well. Thus, the possibility to technologically implement the adhesive interaction of particles of a laminar flow of a dropping liquid with a solid surface at room temperature is shown: it is a fact that the positive kinetic energy of thermal motion of the boundary layer molecules, equal to 0.039 eV, is less than the negative binding energy. The paper shows that, along with the vortex motion, the discrete structure of the atomic-molecular structure of matter should also be taken into account. Issues, related to the phenomenon of adhesion, often arise during the operation of hydraulic systems in vehicles, braking devices, as well as in fuel supply lines.
1. Ishlinsky A.Yu., Cherny G.G. (eds.). Vikhrevye dvizheniya zhidkosti [Vortex motions of the fluid]. Moscow: Mir Publ., 1979. 325 p.
2. Panchenkov A.N. Analiticheskoe Estestvoznanie [Analytical Natural Science]. Saransk: GUP RM «Respublikanskaya tipografiya «Krasnyi Oktyabr'» Publ., 2008. 640 p.
3. Feinman R., Leiton R., Sends M. Feinmanovskie lektsii po fizike [The Feynman Lectures on Physics]. Issue 1. Moscow: Mir Publ., 1965. 268 p.
4. Emtsov B.T. Tekhnicheskaya gidromekhanika [Technical fluid mechanics]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie Publ., 1978. 463 p.
5. Landau L.D., Lifshits E.M. Teoreticheskaya fizika. Gidrodinamika [Theoretical physics. Hydrodynamics]. Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1986. Vol. 6, pp. 269.
6. Panchenkov A.N. Inertsiya [Inertia]. Ioshkar-Ola: GUP «MPIK» Publ., 2004. 411 p.
7. Vanchikov V.Ts. Upravlenie sloem treniya v tekhnologicheskikh protsessakh [Friction layer control in workflow processes]. Irkutsk: IrGUPS Publ., 2006. 168 p.
8. Adamson A. Fizicheskaya khimiya poverkhnostei [Physical chemistry of surfaces]. Moscow: Mir Publ., 1978. 568 p.
9. Vanchikov V.Ts. Metod opredeleniya sil kogezii v vyazkom podsloe [Method for the determination of cohesion forces in a viscous sublayer]. Vestnik Mashinostroeniya [Bulletin of Mechanical Engineering], 2007. No. 6, pp. 39-40.
10. Vanchikov V.Ts. Ustroistvo opredeleniya sily adgezii zhidkosti i tverdogo tela [Device for determining the strength of adhesion of a liquid and a solid body]. Patent for utility model No. 72764 RF. Publ. 27.04.2008. Bull. No. 12.
11. Sheipak A.A. Gidravlika i gidropnevmoprivod [Hydraulics and hydropneumatic]. Part 1. Moscow: MGIU Publ., 2005. 192 p.
12. O yashcheritse i inzhenerakh [About a lizard and engineers]. Znanie i sila [Knowledge and strength], 2011. No. 3, pp. 16-17.
13. Gradetskii V.G., Knyaz'kov M.M., Fomin M.F., Chashchukhin V.G. Mekhanika miniatyurnykh robotov [Mechanics of miniature robots]. Moscow: Nauka Publ., 2010. 271 p.
14. Astarita D., Marruchchi D. Osnovy gidromekhaniki nen'yutonovskikh zhidkostei [Fundamentals of fluid mechanics of nonNewtonian fluids]. Moscow: Mir Publ., 1978. 309 p.
15. Akhmatov A.S. Molekulyarnaya fizika granichnogo treniya [Molecular physics of boundary friction]. Moscow: Fizmat Publ., 1963. 472 p.