Seledtsov K.P., Gruzin G.G., Mel’nichenko O.V., Portnoi A.Yu., Lin’kov A.O. Otsenka kharakteristik sobstvennykh kolebanii zheleznodorozhnogo puti pod podvizhnym sostavom [Estimation of characteristics of natural oscillations of railway track under the rolling stock]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, Vol. 66, No. 2, pp. 128–136. 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.2(66).128-136
This paper defines the concept of the stability of the transportation process, presents the correlation of the stability and vulnerability criteria of the transportation process in an emergency and lists the main signs of an emergency. It considers the concept of risk and gives approaches to its quantitative determination. The article describes the structure of objects of railway transport, which depends on the scale of the consequences arising from the violation of their functioning. It substantiates the importance of forecasting when transporting dangerous goods. It is noted that applying damage assessment in forecasting and preventing emergencies is effective. The authors study the methods for determining the damage of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia, of the Russian Railways, and the private method of determining environmental risks based on the damage determination. In accordance with the Unified Interdepartmental Methodology for Assessing Damage from Emergencies, it is proposed to calculate the total economic damage by combining direct and indirect environmental damage. It is assumed that the determination of physical parameters is carried out separately for each of the industries using their own methods. Guidelines for calculating damage from traffic accidents is the simplest, but at the same time does not have sufficient capabilities to calculate damage from emergencies. The most complete one seems to be the methodology for calculating environmental risks, which make it possible to quantify risk and make managerial decisions both in terms of minimizing the likelihood of hazard factors and in reducing environmental damage if they occur. The conclusion about the selection criteria for damage assessment methods is made.
- Strategiya nauchno-tehnologicheskogo razvitiya holdinga «Rossiiskie zheleznye dorogi» na period do 2020 goda i na perspektivu do 2025 goda. «Belaya kniga» [The strategy of scientific and technological development of the holding «Russian Railways» for the period up to 2020 and to the perspective up to 2025. «White paper»] [Electronic media]. URL: http://www.rzd-expo.ru/innovation/BelKniga_2015.pdf. Accessed May 01, 2019.
- Chernyak A. Yu., Grindei E. O. Problema iznosa tribosistemy «koleso – rel's». [The problem of wear of the “wheel – rail” tribosystem]. Vіsnik Khmel'nits'kogo natsіonal'nogo unіversitetu [Bulletin of the Khmelnytsky National University], 2014, No. 6 (219), pp. 53-58.
- Samme G. V. Friktsionnoe vzaimodeistvie kolesnykh par lokomotiva s rel'sami. Teoriya i praktika stsepleniya lokomotiva: Monografiya [The frictional interaction of the locomotive wheelsets with rails. Theory and practice of locomotive coupling: a monograph]. Moscow, 2014, 104 p.
- Kreinis Z.L., Selezneva N.E., Besstykovoi put' [Continuous welded rail]. Moscow: Marshrut Publ., 2005, 84 р.
- Harris W. J., Zakharov S. M., Landgren G. and Tourne H. Generalization of the best practices of heavy traffic. Questions of interaction of a wheel and a rail. Moscow: Intext Publ., 2002, 408 p. [Russ ed.: Harris U. Dzh., Zakharov S. M., Landgren Dzh., Turne H. et al. Obobshhenie peredovogo opyta tyazhelovesnogo dvizheniya: voprosy vzaimodeistviya kolesa i rel'sa. Per s angl. Moscow: Intext Publ., 2002, 408 p].
- Karpov I.G. Obespechenie ustoichivosti besstykovogo puti v slozhnykh usloviyakh ekspluatatsii. Diss. … kand. tekh. nauk. [Ensuring stability of the jointless track in difficult operating conditions. Ph.D. (Engineering) diss.] Khabarovsk, Far Eastern State Transport University Publ., 2012, 207 p.
- Lysyuk V. S., Semenov V. N., Ermakov V. M. Upravlenie nadezhnostyu besstykovogo puti [Managing the reliability of a seamless track]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1999, 373 р.
- Mishchenko K. N. Ustoichivost’ nepreryvnogo puti pod vliyaniem temperaturnykh vozdeistvii [Stability of a continuous path under the influence of temperature influences]. Zheleznodorozhnyi put’ [Railway track], 1932, No. 2.
- Novakovich V.I. Prodolnye sily v besstykovom puti pri uchete faktora vremeni [Longitudinal forces in a jointless path when taking into account the time factor]. Vestnik VNIIZhT, 1972, No. 1.
- Hengstrum van L.A. Finite Element Analysis of Track Stability. Rail Engineering International, 1987, No. 4, pp. 19-20.
- Bromberg E.M. Besstykovoi put’ [Jointless track]. Moscow: Transzheldorizdat Publ., 1962, 215 p.
- Akkerman G.L., Skutina M.A. Kontrol temperaturno-napryazhennogo sostoyaniya relsovykh pletey, vybrosa, razryva i ugona zheleznodorozhnogo besstykovogo puti pri pomoshchi balizy [Control of temperature-stress state of rail bars, continuous welded rail track distortion, break and displacement by means of balise]. Vestnik Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta putei soobshcheniya [Herald of the Ural State University of Railway Transport], 2017, No. 1 (33), pp. 28–34.
- Klimenko L.V. Besstykovoi put’: progressivnaya konstruktsiya zheleznodorozhnogo puti [Jointless track: progressive rail construction]. Mir transporta [World of transport and transportation], 2004, No. 1, pp. 88–93.
- Savin A. V. Napryazhennoe sostoyanie relsovoi pleti i metody ego opredeleniya. Diss. … kand. tekh. nauk [The stress state of the conninuously welded rail and methods for its determination. Ph.D. (Engineering) diss.] Moscow, 2002, 160 p.
- Portnoi A. Yu., Mel'nichenko O. V., Shramko S. G. Sposob izmereniya rastyagivayushhikh usilii, deistvuyushvhikh na rel's, i ustroistvo dlya ego realizatsii [Measurement method of tensile forces acting on the rail and a device for its implementation] Patent RF, No. 2487325, IPC: G01L1/00. Applicant and patent holder is Irkutsk State Transport University. Applied May 26, 2010, published July 10, 2013.
- Mel’nichenko O. V., Portnoi A. Yu., Agafonov V. M., Lin’kov A. O., Shramko S. G., Yagovkin D. A., Ustinov R. I. tsenka skhodimosti kharakteristik razrabotannykh modelei rel'sovogo puti dlya issledovaniya novogo sposoba opredeleniya rastyagivayushchikh usilii [Evaluation of developed railroad track model characteristics convergence to study a new method of tensile force determination]. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University], 2018, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 215–227.
- Rukovodstvo polzovatelya po MSC/Patran [MSC / Patran User Guide] [Electronic media]. URL: https://docplayer.ru/85272222-Rukovodstvo-polzovatelya-po-msc-patran.html. Accessed: October 24, 2019.
- Msc/nastran for Windows. Kratkii spravochnik polzovatelya. The MacNeal Schwendler Corporation [Msc/nastran for Windows. Quick reference guide. The MacNeal Schwendler Corporation] [Electronic media]. URL: https://studfiles.net/preview/2787749. Accessed: March 08, 2019.