Kuz’min O.V., Lavlinsky M.V. Creating a model of an unmanned aerial vehicle for help in solving the fire problem in the Irkutsk region [Sozdanie modeli bespilotnykh letatel’nykh apparatov dlya pomoshchi v reshenii problem pozharov v Irkutskoi oblasti]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, Vol. 66, No. 2, pp. 136–143. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.2(66).136-143
Fires are one of the biggest problems in the Irkutsk region. Thousands of hectares of forest burn annually and the situation worsens every year. In 2019, the area of forests destroyed by fire is approximately 1.5 million hectares. Aerial photography for environmental control was used as early as in the last century. Modern technologies have made it possible to significantly expand monitoring capabilities from the air and make it more accessible, which, in turn, helps to quickly prevent and correct emerging environmental problems and help the Ministry of Situations, as well as in solving the problem of forest fires. Thus, the aim of the work is to develop computer-based unmanned aerial vehicle design methods designed to help the Ministry of Emergency Situations in solving the problem of fires in the remote and northern areas of the Irkutsk region. There are four types of forest fires: underground or peat, field or steppe, crown and creeping. Each type has its own special characteristics: propagation territory, speed, area, shape and temperature of the outbreak. However, despite the differences, the possibility of the effective use of unmanned aerial vehicles exists in each case. The classification of unmanned aerial vehicles helped to more accurately determine the optimal drone concept for remote and northern areas of the Irkutsk region. For visualization and computer testing, a three-dimensional model was developed using the SolidWorks 2019 computer-aided design system. In the future, it is planned, using the capabilities of the SolidWorks program, to carry out an engineering analysis of the model, investigate its physical properties and organize computer experiments. The use of this program also allows one to create a complete set of design documentation in accordance with the Unified system of design documentation.
- TASS [TASS]. [Electronic media]. URL: https://tass.ru/info/6758232. Accessed April 20, 2020.
- Pyataeva A.V. Segmentatsiya oblastei zadymleniya na videoposledovatel'nosti [Smoke Segmentation in VIDEO sequences]. Vestnik SibGAU [Bulletin of Siberian State Aerospace University], 2016, Vol. 3, pp. 625–630.
- Fire Detection in Trains Using Image Analysis: A Survey and a Novel Approach [Electronic media]. URL: https://www.politesi.polimi.it/bitstream/10589/142862/3/2018_10_CINAR _DILARA.pdfю Accessed April 20, 2020.
- Khmel’nitskaya K. Raspoznavanie plameni s pomoshch'yu optoelektronnykh sistem v sudostroenii [Flame recognition with optoelectronic systems in shipbuilding]. Trudy Krylovskogo gosudarstvennogo nauchnogo tsentra [Proceedings of the Krylov State Research Center], special edition 2, 2019, pp. 277–281.
- Dougherty M. J. Drones: An Illustrated Guide to the Unmanned Aircraft That Are Filling Our Skies. Published by Amber Books Ltd, Hardcover, 2015, 224 p. [Russ. ed.: Dogerti M. Drony: pervyi illyustrirovannyi putevoditel' po BPLA. M.: Eksmo, 2018. – 224 s.].
- Dat D. L., Rudenko M.G. and Daneev A.V. BPLA dlya provedeniya monitoringa ob"ektov neftegazovoi promyshlennosti [UAVs for the monitoring of objects of oil and gas industry]. Sovremennye tekhnologii i nauchno-tekhnicheskii progress [Modern technologies and scientific and technical progress], 2018, Vol. 1, pp. 75–77.
- Pellinen V. A., Svetlakov А. А. Primenenie bespilotnikov pri analize kriogennykh form rel'efa doliny reki Sentsa Okinskogo ploskogor'ya [The Use of Drones to Investiget the Cryogenic Landforms of the Sentsa River Valley, the Oka Plateau]. Izvestiya Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya «Nauki o Zemle». [The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series Earth Sciences], 2020, Vol. 31, pp. 58–67.
- Fedorov S. I., Khaustov A.V., Kramarenko T. M. et al., Klassifikatsiya BPLA i sistemy ikh intellektual'nogo upravleniya [UAV Classification and Intelligent Management Systems]. Otkrytye informatsionnye i komp'yuternye integrirovannye tekhnologii [Open information and computer integrated technologies], 2016, No. 74, pp. 12–21.
- Zakharov D. V., Kuz’min O. V., The application of relational interactive logic in control operation problems by the example of monitoring the server equipment of transport systems. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engi-neering, 2020, Vol. 760, pp. 1–8.
- Mesarovi M., Mako D., Takahara Y., Theory of Hierarchical Multilevel Systems. Academic Press, New York, 1970, 294 p.
- Saaty T. L. The Analytic Hierarchy Process: Planning, Priority Setting, Resource Allocation. New York, McGraw-Hill, 1980, 287 p.
- Stanley R. P. Enumerative Combinatorics, Vol. 1. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1997, 335 p.
- Birkhoff G., Lattice Theory. American Mathematical Society, New York, 1967, 418 p.
- Balagura A.A., Kuz’min O. V. Obobshchennaya piramida Paskalya i chastichno uporyadochennye mnozhestva [Generalized Pascal pyramid and partially ordered set]. Obozrenie prikladnoi i promyshlennoi matematiki [Surveys on Applied and Industrial Mathematics], Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 88–91 (2007).
- Kuz’min O. V. Obobshchennye piramidy Paskalya i ikh prilozheniya [Generalized Pascal Pyramids and their Applications]. Nauka Publ., Novosibirsk, 2000. 294 p.
- Kuz’min O. V., Seregina M. V. Ploskie secheniya obobshchennoi piramidy Paskalya i ikh interpretatsii [Plane sections of the generalised Pascal pyramid and their interpretations]. [Discrete Mathematics and Application], 2010, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 377–389.
- Kuz’min O. V., Khomenko A. P., Artyunin A. I. Discrete model of static loads distribution management on lattice structures. Advances and Applications in Discrete Mathematics, 2018, Vol. 19, Iss. 3, pp. 183–193.
- Kuz’min O. V., Khomenko A. P., Artyunin A. I. Development of special mathematical software using combinatorial numbers and lattice structure analysis. Advances and Applications in Discrete Mathematics, 2018, Vol. 19. Iss. 3, pp. 229–242.
- Kuz’min O. V., Starkov B. A. Ierarkhicheskie struktury tipa treugol'nika Paskalya i postroenie navigatsionnykh marshrutov [Hierarchical structures of the Pascal triangle type and the construction of navigation routes]. [Current problems of science in the Baikal region]. Irkutsk State University Publ., Irkutsk, 2020, Vol. 3, pp. 119–123.
- Lavlinskaya A. A., Fil’ G. A., Kamnev M. D. Sozdanie modeli kvadrokoptera-ekologa [Creation of a quadcopter-ecolog model]. Prikladnye voprosy diskretnogo analiza: sb. nauch. tr. [Applied issues of discrete analysis: collection of research papers]. Irkutsk State University Publ., Irkutsk, 2020, Vol. 5, pp. 78–83