Lebedeva O. A. Model' optimizatsii raboty gorodskikh logisticheskikh sistem s uchetom strategii kratkosrochnogo planirovaniya [The model of optimization of work of urban logistic systems taking into account the short-term planning strategy]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, Vol. 66, No. 2, pp. 150–157. 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.2(66).150-157
Urban logistics is aimed at solving the problems of economic and social development of urban freight transportation. The main objective of the study is to study individual stakeholders and solve the problem as a component of an integrated logistic system. This implies the coordination of shippers, carriers and routes, as well as the consolidation of shipments of goods of several customers and carriers in the same vehicle. Urban logistics seeks to optimize urban transport systems. The general goal of planning the work of the urban logistics system is the efficient operation of the system while ensuring demand with the least possible impact on urban traffic conditions, which corresponds to the classical goal of tactical planning for consolidated freight transportation systems. The article is aimed at solving the problem of integrated short-term planning of operations and resource management, for the general case, including a two-level distribution structure. The overall objective of the study is to reduce the impact of the movement of freight vehicles on the living conditions of the population (reduce congestion / increase mobility) while minimizing damage to urban socio-economic activities. More specifically, the goal is to control and reduce the number of freight vehicles operating in the city, by increasing the efficiency of freight transportation and reducing the number of empty journeys. The general mathematical formulation of the problem makes it possible to obtain options for promising solutions and allows the development of methodological approaches for use in planning.
- Lebedeva O.A., Kripak M.N. Modelirovanie gruzovykh perevozok v transportnoi seti [Modeling of freight traffic in the transport network]. Vestnik Angarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Angarsk State Technical University], 2016, No. 10, pp. 182–184.
- Antonov D.V., Lebedeva O.A. Osnovnye printsipy razvitiya transportnykh sistem gorodov [Basic principles of development of urban transport systems]. Vestnik Angarskoi gosudarstvennoi tekhnicheskoi akademii [Bulletin of Angarsk State Technical Academy], 2014, No. 8, pp. 149–155.
- Lebedeva O.A., Kripak M.N. Razvitie gorodskikh gruzovykh sistem s uchetom kontseptsii gorodskogo planirovaniya [Development of urban cargo systems taking into account the concept of urban planning]. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov Angarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Collection of scientific papers of Angarsk State Technical University], 2016, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 244–247.
- Poltavskaya Yu.O. Primenenie geoinformatsionnykh sistem dlya obespecheniya ustoychivogo razvitiya transportnoi sistemy goroda [Application of geographic information systems to ensure sustainable development of the city's transport system]. V sbornike: Informatsionnye tekhnologii v nauke, upravlenii, sotsial'noi sfere i meditsine. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov VI Mezhdunarodnoi nauchnoi konferentsii [In the collection: Information technologies in science, management, social sphere and medicine. Collection of scientific papers of the VI International scientific conference]. In Berestneva O.G., Spitsyn V.V., Trufanov A.I., Gladkova T.A. (eds.) 2019, pp. 164–167.
- Poltavskaya Yu.O. Optimizatsiya transportnoi seti na osnove minimuma obshchikh zatrat na dostavku gruzov [Optimization of the transport network based on the minimum total cost of cargo delivery]. Vestnik Angarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Angarsk State Technical University], 2019, No. 13, pp. 178–183.
- Sharov M.I., Mikhaylov A.Yu., Duchenkova A.V. Primer otsenki transportnoi dostupnosti s ispol'zovaniem programmnogo produkta PTV “VISUM” [An example of assessing transport accessibility using the PTV "VISUM" software product]. Izv. vuzov. Investitsii. Stroitel'stvo. Nedvizhimost' [News of universities. Investments. Building. Property], 2013, No. 1(4), pp. 133–138.
- Lebedeva O.A. Analiz proyektirovaniya transportnykh zon na osnove modelirovaniya seti [Analysis of the design of transport zones based on network modeling]. Vestnik Angarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Angarsk State Technical University], 2019, No. 13, pp. 172–177.
- Gozbenko V.Ye., Kripak M.N., Ivankov A.N. Sovershenstvovanie transportno-ekspeditsionnogo obsluzhivaniya gruzovladel'tsev [Improvement of freight forwarding services for cargo owners]. Irkutsk: IrGUPS Publ., 2011, 176 p.
- Lebedeva O.A., Kripak M.N., Gozbenko V.E. Increasing effectiveness of the transportation network through by using the automation of a Voronoi diagram. Transportation Research Procedia, 2018, Vol. 36, pp. 427–433.
- Crainic T.G., Gendreau M. Potvin J.-Y. Intelligent Freight-Transportation Systems: Assessment and the Contribution of Operations Research. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 2008. forthcoming, doi:10.1016/j.trc.2008.07.002.
- Crainic T.G. Network Design in Freight Transportation. European Journal of Operational Research, 2000, No. 122(2), pp. 272–288.
- Crainic T.G. and Florian M. National Planning Models and Instruments. INFOR, 2008, No. 46(4), pp. 81–90.
- Gozbenko V. E., Ivankov A. N., Kolesnik M. N., Pashkova A. S. Metody prognozirovaniya i optimizatsii transportnoi seti s uchetom moshchnosti passazhiro i gruzopotokov. Deponirovannaya rukopis' No. 330-V2008 17.04.2008 [Methods of forecasting and optimizing the transport network, taking into account the capacity of passenger and cargo flows. Deposited manuscript No. 330-V2008 April 17, 2008].
- Kuz’min O. V., Leonova O. V. O polinomakh Tushara. [On the Touchard polynomials]. Asimptoticheskie i perechislitel'nye zadachi kombinatornogo analiza sbornik nauchnykh trudov [Asymptotic and enumerative problems in combinatorial analysis, collection of scientific works]. Published by the decision of the editorial and publishing council of Irkutsk State University. Irkutsk, 1997, pp. 101-109.
- Kuz’min O. V., Starkov B. A. Binarnye matritsy s arifmetikoi treugol'nika Paskalya i simvol'nye posledovatel'nosti. [Binary matrices with Pascal's triangle arithmetic and symbolic sequences]. Izvestiya Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Matematika [The Bulletin of Irkutsk State Universi-ty. Series: Mathematics], 2016, Vol. 18, pp. 38-47.
- Dablanc L. Goods Transport in Large European Cities: Difficult to Organize, Difficult to Modernize. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2007, No. 41(3), pp. 280–285.
- Desrosiers J., Dumas Y., Solomon M.M. and Soumis F. Time Constrained Routing and Scheduling. In Ball M., Magnanti T.L., Monma C.L. and Nemhauser G.L. (eds.) Network Routing, volume 8 of Handbooks in Operations Research and Management Science, pages 35–139. North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1995.
- Friedrich M., Haupt T. and K. N¨okel. Freight Modelling: Data Issues, Survey Methods, Demand and Network Models. Presented at the 10th International Conference on Travel Behaviour Research, Lucerne, 2003.
- Gentili M. Visiting a Network of Services with Time Constraints. Computers & Operations Research, 2003, No. 30(8), pp. 1187–1217.
- Kohler U. An Innovating Concept for City-Logistics. In Proceedings 4th World Congress on Intelligent Transportat Systems, Berlin (CD ROM), 1997.
- Magnanti T.L. and Wong R. Network Design and Transportation Planning: Models and Algorithms. Transportation Science, 1984, No. 18(1), pp. 1–55.
- Lebedeva O. A., Gozbenko V. E., Kargapol’tsev S. K. Modelirovanie transportnoi seti s uchetom kompressionnoi otsenki matritsy korrespondentsii [Transport network modeling, taking into account the compression estimation of the correspondence matrix]. Vestnik Sibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta putei soobshcheniya [Bulletin of the Siberian State University of Railway Transport], 2019, No. 4 (51), pp. 28-33.