Semenov A. G., Malomyzhev O. L., Fedotova N. E., Martynenko L. V. Resursosberegayushchee sanitarno-tekhnicheskoe ustroistvo dlya passazhirskikh vagonov i lokomotivov zheleznodorozhnogo transporta [Resource-saving sanitary engineering equipment for passenger rail cars and railway locomotives]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, Vol. 66, No. 2, pp. 169–174. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.2(66).169-174
Sanitary engineering devices of rail cars, locomotives, and stations that do not have central water supply and sewerage systems are restricted in their operation time due to a limited supply of water, as well as the cleaning of pit latrines, if available. Water supply is provided based on the current sanitary norms of water consumption: 25 liters per day for each passenger, of which up to 10–12 liters is spent on each flush of the toilet. Since the volume of water tanks of a rail car is 1000÷1200 l, the rail cars are filled with water, as a rule, every 12 hours of train travel, while each filling requires the work of equipment crews and forced detention of trains for up to 10 minutes. The article suggests replacing transport hydraulic plumbing units (water closets) with more advanced ones (mainly in terms of saving water consumption), primarily in the roling stock and in stationary track facilities in railway. Innovative proposals are based on proprietary new-generation systems/devices that have been patented in recent years (V. S. Guryanov and others). The effectiveness of modernization has been confirmed experimentally, both in laboratory conditions and in practice – in public institutions and in the private economy. The proposed resource-saving devices allow reducing water consumption by up to 30 %, while increasing the frequency of refueling passenger rail cars up to 17 hours, reducing: the time of forced detention of trains; the number of employees involved in equipment crews.
- Guryanov V. S. Sanitarno-tekhnicheskoe ustroistvo [Sanitary and technical device]. Innovatsionnaya politika i izobretateli (Rossiya – nachalo XXI veka): Materialy Mezhregional'noi nauch.-praktich. konf. izobretatelei i Katalog izobretenii. 28–29 aprelya 2009 g., SPbGPU [Innovation policy and inventions (Russia-the beginning of the XXI century): Materials of Interregional scientific research.-practical. Conf. inventors and Catalog of inventions. On April 28-29, 2009, SPbSPU]. In Popov Yu. G. and Semenov A. G. (gen.eds.) St.Petersburg: Polytechnical Un-ty Publ., 2010, pp. 195–197.
- Guryanov V. S. Razrabotka i postavka na rynok printsipial'no novoi konstruktsii santekhnicheskogo ustroistva INNOSAN dlya tualeta [Development and delivery to the market of a fundamentally new design of the INNOSAN sanitary device for the toilet]. Izobretateli v innovatsionnom protsesse Rossii: Materialy nauch.-praktich. konf. s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem. 20–21 dek. 2013 g., SPbGPU [Inventors in the innovation process of Russia: Materials of science.-practical. Conf. with international participation. 20–21 Dec. 2013, Spbpu]. In Popov Yu. G. and Semenov A. G. (eds.) St. Petersburg: Polytechnical Un-ty Publ., 2014, pp. 342–344.
- Semenov A. G. Problemy i vozmozhnosti ratsional'nogo ispol'zovaniya vody v gidrosistemakh avtotransportnoi infrastruktury [Problems and opportunities of rational use of water in hydraulic systems of motor transport infrastructure]. Al'ternativnye transportnye tekhnologii [Alternative transport technologies], Vol. 5, No. 1(8). Voronezh: Morozov Voronezh state forest engineering University Publ., 2018, pp. 220–226.
- Yudaeva O. S., Kanunnikov O. V., Akselrod V. A., Alyokhin S. Yu. Problema obespecheniya sanitarno-gigienicheskoi bezopasnosti skrytykh polostei v passazhirskom vagone [The problem of ensuring sanitary and hygienic safety of hidden cavities in a passenger car]. Nauka i tekhnika transporta [Science and technology in transport], No. 2. Moscow: Emperor Nicholas II Moscow State University of Railway Transport Publ., 2018, pp. 114–118.
- Postanovlenie Glavnogo gosudarstvennogo sanitarnogo vracha RF ot 04.03.2003 № 12 «O vvedenii v deistvie «Sanitarnykh pravil po organizatsii passazhirskikh perevozok na zheleznodorozhnom transporte sp 2.5.1198-03». [Resolution of the Chief state sanitary doctor of the Russian Federation of 04.03.2003 No. 12 “on the introduction of “Sanitary rules for the organization of passenger transportation in railway transport SP 2.5.1198-03”].
- Bykov B. V. Ustroistvo i tekhnicheskoe obsluzhivanie passazhirskikh vagonov [Arrangement and maintenance of passenger cars]. Moscow: Zheldorizdat Publ., Transinfo Publ., 2006, 344 p.
- Voronova N.I., Razinkin N E., Dubinskii V.A. Tekhnicheskaya ekspluatatsiya passazhirskikh vagonov: uchebnik [Technical operation of passenger cars: a textbook]. Moscow: Federal state budget institution “Training and methodology centre for education in railway transport” Publ., 2016, 211 p.
- Chuprakov Yu. I. Obosnovanie neobkhodimosti i poryadok provedeniya rabot po sozdaniyu vodosberegayushchikh unitazov ezhektornogo tipa s bokovym otvodom vypuska [Substantiation of the necessity and procedure for the creation of water-saving ejector type toilets with a side outlet]. Santekhnika, otoplenie, konditsionirovanie [Plumbing, heating, air conditioning]. No. 8(108). Moscow: Media technology Publ., 2017, pp. 30–34.
- Guryanov V.S. Novyi unitaz s otlichnymi kachestvami smyva [New toilet with excellent flushing qualities]. Santekhnika, otoplenie, konditsionirovanie [Plumbing, heating, air conditioning], No. 3 (159). Moscow: Media technology Publ., 2015, pp. 36–41.
- Orlov E.V. Vodo- i resursosberezhenie. Zhilye zdaniya kottedzhnykh i dachnykh poselkov [Water and resource conservation. Residential buildings of cottage and dacha settlements]. Tekhnologii mira [Technologies of the world], 2012, No. 10, pp. 35–41.
- Vakuumnaya sistema: peredovaya tekhnologiya dlya kanalizatsii zdanii [Vacuum system: advanced technology for the Sewerage of buildings]. Santekhnika [Plumbing], No. 1. Moscow: Information and publishing enterprise “AVOK-PRESS”, 2020, pp. 20–24.
- Otstavnov A.A., Ustyugov V.A., Ustyugova O. V. Funktsionirovanie kanalizatsionnykh zatvorov [Functioning of sewer gates]. Santekhnika, otoplenie, konditsionirovanie [Plumbing, heating, air conditioning], No. 3(99). Moscow: Media technology Publ., 2010, pp. 14–21.
- Chernyak V. D., Ruzavin V. S. Santekhnicheskii kompleks transportnogo sredstva [Plumbing complex of the vehicle]. Pat. 2176965 C1 (RF). IPC B61D 35/00, E03D 3/10, E03D 5/012, B60R 15/00, Application No. 2001107623/28 dated March 23, 2001; published December 20, 2001, Bull. No. 5.
- Rakhmetulov Yu. K., Rakhmetulov A. Yu., Guryanov V. S. Sanitarno-tekhnicheskoe ustroistvo tualeta, rabotayushchee pri povyshennom davlenii s obratno vklyuchennoi vozdushnoi «podushkoi». [The sanitary-technical device of a toilet that works at high pressure with the air "cushion" switched back on]. Pat. 2007108709 A (RF). IPC E03D 3/00; Application No. 2007108709/03 dated March 02, 2007; published September 10, 2008, Bull. No. 25.
- Guryanov V. S., Shevelev V. V. Ustroistvo avtomaticheskogo smyva dlya unitaza [A device for automatic flushing of the toilet]. Pat. 2461684 A (RF). IPC E03D 3/00; Application No. 2011111368/13 dated March 17, 2011; published September 20, 2012, Bull. No. 26.
- Guryanov V. S., Semenov A. G. Sanitarno-tekhnicheskoe ustroistvo [A sanitary-technical device]. Pat. 2557720 C1 (RF). IPC E03D 1/00; Application, No. 2014129098/13 dated July 15, 2014; published July 27, 2015, Bull. No. 21.
- Guryanov V. S., Semenov A. G. Ustroistvo smyva dlya unitaza [A flushing device for the toilet]. Pat. 2569034 C1 (RF). IPC E03D 3/00; Application No. 2014135735/13 dated July 15, 2014; published November 20, 2015, Bull. No. 32.
- Guryanov V. S., Semenov A. G. Innovatsii na zheleznykh dorogakh: pereosnashchenie podvizhnogo sostava i statsionarnykh ob"ektov vaterklozetami novogo pokoleniya [Innovations on Railways: re-equipment of rolling stock and stationary objects with water closets of a new generation]. Materialy Mezhdunarodnoi nauch.-tekhnich. konf. «Transportnye i transportno-tekhnologicheskie sistemy» [Materials of International science.-technical. Conf. “Transport and transport-technological systems”]. April 14, 2016, Tyumen, TSOGU Publ., 2016, pp. 103–107.