Khromov I.Yu. Obosnovanie vliyaniya narushenii rezhimov ekspluatatsii [Justification for the operating mode violation impact on the deterioration of the technical condition of locomotives]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, Vol. 66, No. 2, pp. 62–68. 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.2(66).62-68
The beginning of the 21st century was marked by the emergence of domestic locomotives with on-board microprocessor control systems (MCS) on Russian railways. On-board MCS locomotives were originally created to control the traction drive of locomotives, but their functionality allowed them to control the modes of operation of various locomotive equipment. The reform of the railway complex in Russia has contributed to the development of diagnostic systems, as service companies performing technical maintenance and repair (TMR) of locomotives, profit not for the number of repairs, but for the revenue mileage of locomotives. In order to increase revenue mileage, the goal was to improve the TMR quality and the reliability of the locomotives. Since 2012, diagnostic groups have been set up in the service locomotive depots (SLD) to decipher the data of the locomotives' journey from the on-board MCS. Numerous cases of violations of operating modes (VOM) carried out by locomotive crews have been identified during the operation. Despite the detection and fixation of VOM cases, the causal relationship between the VOM and the deterioration of the technical condition of the locomotive is not justified. The author analyzed the operational data for the entire locomotive fleet served in the LocoTech group of companies. Using such a mathematical tool as correlation analysis, the relationship between VOM and the deterioration of the technical condition of locomotives has been proved. Based on imported data and, taking into account correlation analysis, a matrix of the influence of VOM on locomotives is drawn up, which indicates the most problematic zones for locomotive equipment and groups of series.
- Lipa K.V., Belinskii A.A., Pustovoi V.N., Lyangasov S.L., et al. Monitoring tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya i rezhimov ekspluatatsii lokomotivov. Teoriya i praktika [Monitoring of technical condition and modes of operation of locomotives. Theory and practice]. Lokomotivnye Tekhnologii OOO Publ., 2015.
- Pustovoi V.N., Lyangasov S.L., Lakin I.K. Monitoring narushenii rezhimov ekspluatatsii lokomotivov po dannym MSU [Monitoring violations of operating modes locomotive's according to MCS]. Transportnaya infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona: materialy shestoi mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii [Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: proceedings of the sixth international scientific-practical conference]. Irkutsk, 2015, pp. 354–358.
- Lipa K.V., Belinskii A.A., Lyangasov S.A., Abolmasov A.A., Mel'nikov V.A., Lakin I.I. Sposob tekhnicheskogo diagnostirovaniya oborudovaniya lokomotiva i ustroistvo dlya ego osushchestvleniya [A method for the technical diagnosis of locomotive equipment and a device for its implementation]. Pat. 2626168 Russian Federation, MPK V 61 K 11/00, 2006.01; applicant and patent holder is TMKh-Servis OOO. No. 2015101911/11; appl. Dec 30, 2015; publ. Jul 21, 2017.
- Lipa K.V., Grinenko V.I., Lyangasov S.L., Lakin I.K. et al. Monitoring tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya lokomotivov po dannym bortovykh mikroprotsessornykh sistem upravleniya [Monitoring of technical condition of locomotives on microprocessor control systems]. TMKh-Servis OOO Publ., 2013, 156 p.
- Lakin I.I. Monitoring tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya lokomotivov po dannym bortovykh apparatno-programmnykh kompleksov. Dissertatsiya na soiskanie uchyonoi stepeni kandidata tekhnicheskikh nauk [Monitoring of technical condition of locomotives on hardware-software complexes. Ph.D. (Engineering) diss.], RUT (MIIT) Publ., 2016, 211 p.
- Abolmasov A.A. Upravlenie tekhnicheskim sostoyaniem tyagovogo podvizhnogo sostava v usloviyakh servisnogo obsluzhivaniya. Dissertatsiya na soiskanie uchyonoi stepeni kandidata tekhnicheskikh nauk [Technical condition management of locomotives in service conditions. Ph.D. (Engineering) diss.], RUT (MIIT) Publ., 2017, 180 p.
- Lipa K.V., Grinenko A.V., Lyangasov S.L., Lakin I.K. et al. Sposob kontrolya rezhimov ekspluatatsii lokomotivov [A way of controlling operation modes of locomotives]. Pat. 2593729 Russian Federation, MPK B 61 L 27/00, 2006.01. Applicant and patent holder is TMKh-Servis OOO. No. 2015101911/11; appl. Jan 22, 2015; publ. Aug 10, 2016, Bull, No. 22, 4 p.: il.
- Grachev V.V., Valiev M.Sh. Otsenka tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya teplovoznogo dizelya po dannym bortovoi mikroprocessornoi sistemy upravleniya [Assessment of the technical condition of a diesel diesel engine according to the onboard microprocessor control system]. Izvestiya Peterburgskogo universiteta putei soobshcheniya [Proceedings of Petersburg Transport University], 2010, No. 1, pp. 22–32.
- Ventsel' E.S. Teoriya veroyatnostei [Probability theory]. 4th ed. Nauka Publ., 1969, 576 p.
- Gorskii A.V., Vorob'yov A.A., Skrebkov A.V. Modul' statistiki ESMT. Algoritmy funktsionirovaniya. Nauchnyi otchyot [ESMT statistics module. Functioning Algorithms. A Scientific Report]. MIIT Publ., 2015, 200 p.
- Pustovoi I.V. Razrabotka informatsionno-dinamicheskoi modeli upravleniya servisnym tekhnicheskim obsluzhivaniem i remontom lokomotivov. Dissertatsiya na soiskanie stepeni k.t.n. [Development of an information-dynamic model for managing service maintenance and repair of locomotives. Ph.D. (Engineering) diss]. Omsk: OmGUPS Publ., 2018, 183 p.
- Lakin I.K., Abolmasov A.A., Lakin I.I., Pustovoi I.V., Baranov A.I., Khrapin A.A., Grebenyuk A.V. Avtomatizirovannoe upravlenie zhiznennym tsiklom lokomotivov na etape ikh ekspluatatsii [Automated lifecycle management of locomotives at the stage of their operation]. Perspektivy razvitiya servisnogo obsluzhivaniya lokomotivov: materialy tret'ei mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii [Prospects for the development of locomotive service: materials of the third international scientific-practical conference]. Moscow: LokoTekh OOO Publ., 2018, pp. 214–233.
- Belinskii A.A., Lakin I.K., Abolmasov A.A. Printsip “Vstroennoe kachestvo” v informatsionnikh sistemakh lokomotivoremontnogo kompleksa [The principle of Integrated quality information systems of locomotive repair complex]. Byulleten' rezul'tatov nauchnykh issledovanii [Bulletin of research results], 2015, No. 3–4, pp. 13–28.
- Kocherga V.G. Nadezhnost' teplovozov: ucheb. posobie [The reliability of the locomotives: a textbook]. Khabarovsk: DVGUPS Publ., 2012, 66 p.
- Chetvergov V.A., Puzankov A.D. Nadyozhnost' lokomotivov [Reliability of locomotives]. Marshrut Publ., 2003, 415 p.
- GOST 27.002-2015 Nadezhnost' v tekhnike (SSNT). Terminy i opredeleniya [Reliability in technology. Terms and Definitions]. Intr. 2017-03-01, Izd-vo standartov Publ., 2015, 30 p.
- Kiselyov V.I., Gapanovich V.A., Lakin I.K. et al. Ekspluatatsiya i tekhnicheskoe obsluzhivanie podvizhnogo sostava. Ucheb. Posobie [Operation and maintenance of rolling stock. A textbook]; In Gapanovich V.A. (gen.ed.), IRIS Grupp Publ., 2012, 576 p.
- Lakin I.K., Khromov I.Yu. Kompleksnyi monitoring rezhimov ekspluatatsii lokomotivov i predlozheniya po sovershenstvovaniyu bortovikh MSU, isklyuchayushchie oshibochnye deistviya lokomotivnikh brigad: otchyot nauchno-issledovatel'skoi raboty [Comprehensive monitoring of the modes of operation of locomotives and suggestions for improving on-board microprocessor control systems, eliminating the erroneous actions of the locomotive crew: a scientific research], LokoTekh OOO Publ., 2019, 211 p.