Chislov O. N., Bogachev V. A., Kravets A. S., Bogachev T. V., Filina E. V. Mul'tiagentnyy podkhod v matematicheskom modelirovanii raspredeleniya regional'nykh gruzopotokov [multi-agent approach in mathematical modeling of distribution of regional cargo flows]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2019. Vol. 64, No. 4. Pp. 87–95. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2019.4(64).87-95
The article offers general principles of the organization and management of cargo flows in multimodal transport and technological systems based on the principle of multiagency. In this case, this principle is represented by an egalitarian approach in the theory of welfare. From an economic point of view, the principles of functioning of modern systems are determined by the efficiency of the organization of the transport process, when each of its participants, taking on the role of an agent, receives some sufficient benefit for it. The considered approach to the cargo flow management allows us to take into account in the process of their organization the interests of various transportation entities, which are assumed to be equal in terms of the values of the objective functions used in the optimization process. Based on the infrastructural indicators of the railway polygon in question and the economic and geographical volumes of cargo accumulation, a mathematical model of the transportation process in the transport technological system adjacent to the port is constructed. The model is presented in the form of problem an integer nonlinear programming. An algorithm for finding the optimal distribution of cargo flows for the cases of one and two objective functions, which are temporary indicators of the transportation process, was developed and implemented. The calculation procedure was brought up to concrete results by virtue of the software. As the object of application of the method, we consider the southwestern part of the North Caucasus Railway, which is an important transit component in the international multimodal transport and technological system and is actively used in Russian exports, in particular, of grain cargo. The article presents a method for comparative visualization of the resulting traffic distribution plans, which clearly demonstrates the results obtained with various optimization approaches.
- Kaportsev B.V. Vliyanie strategii razvitiya transportnoi infrastruktury na raspredelenie gruzopotokov [Influence of the development strategy of transport infrastructure on the distribution of freight flows]. Ekonomika zheleznykh dorog [Economics of Railways], 2013. No.2, pp. 71-77.
- Levitskaya L.P., Zamkovoi A.A., Strokov M.M. Raspredelenie gruzov na transporte na osnove strategicheskogo prognozirovaniya gruzopotokov [Distribution of freight in transport based on strategic forecasting of freight flows]. Problemy prognozirovaniya [Problems of forecasting], 2019. No.1 (172), pp. 74-81.
- Harrison R. International Trade, Transportation Corridors, and Inland Ports: Opportunities for Canada. Pacific-Asia Gateway and Corridor Research Consortium, pp. 1-13. URL: http://www.gateway-corridor.com/roundconfpapers/documents/Harrison_Rober.... pdf
- Combes F., Tavasszy L.A. Inventory theory, mode choice and network structure in freight transport. European Journal of Transport and Infrastructure Research, 2016. No. 16 (1), pp. 38-52.
- Chislov O., Bogachev, V., Zadorozhniy, V., Bogachev, T. Economic-geographical method delimiting wagon flows in the region considered: Model and algorithm. Transport problems, 2018. Vol.13. No. 2, pp. 39–48.
- Chislov O.N., Bogachev V.A., Zadorozhnii V.M., Demchenko, O.I., Khan V.V. and Bogachev T.V. Modelling of the rail freight traffic by the method of economic-geographical delimitation in the region of the South-Easter Coast of the Baltic Sea. Transport problems, 2019. No.14 (2), pp. 77–89.
- Mirotin L.B., Gudkov V.A., Zyryanov V.V. et al. Upravlenie gruzovymi potokami v transportno-tekhnologicheskikh sistemakh [Freight flow management in transport and technological systems]. In Mirotin L.B. (ed.) Moscow: Goryachaya liniya – Telekom Publ., 2015. 704 p.
- Balalaev A.S. Vzaimodeistvie zheleznodorozhnogo i morskogo transporta na osnove regional'nykh logisticheskikh tsentrov [The interaction of railway and sea transport on the basis of regional logistics centers]. Vestnik transporta [The bulletin of transport], 2004. No.10, pp. 24-28.
- Beklaryan L.A., Khachatryan N.K. Dinamicheskaya model' organizatsii gruzoperevozok [Dynamic model of the organization of cargo transportation]. Mashinnoe obuchenie i analiz dannykh [Machine Learning and Data Analysis], 2015. Vol.1. No. 13, pp. 1815-1826.
- Chislov O.N., Bogachev V.A., Kravets A.S., Zadorozhnii V.M., Bogachev T.V. Razvitie metodov raspredeleniya zernovykh gruzopotokov v priportovoi transportno-tekhnologicheskoi sisteme [Development of methods for the distribution of grain freight flows in the port transport and technological system]. Transport: nauka, tekhnika, upravlenie [Transport: science, technology, management]. Moscow: VINITI RAN Publ., 2019. No.5, pp. 29-35.
- Chislov O.N., Bogachev V.A., Kravets A.S., Bogachev T.V. Vremennaya parametrizatsiya v raspredelenii gruzopotokov transportno-tekhnologicheskikh sistem [Temporal parameterization in the distribution of freight flows of transport-technological systems]. Vestnik Sibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta putei soobshcheniya [The bulletin of the Siberian State University of Railway Engineering], 2019. No.3 (50), pp. 14-22.
- Moulin H. Axioms of Cooperative Decision Making. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge-New York- New Rochelle-Melbourne-Sydney, 1988. 348 p. (Russ. ed.: Mulen E. Kooperativnoe prinyatie reshenii: Aksiomy i modeli. Moscow: Mir Publ., 1991. 464 p.).
- Polinori P., Marcucci E., Gatta V., Bigerna S., Bollino C.A., Micheli S. Eco-labeling and sustainable urban freight transport: how much are people willing to pay for green logistics? International Journal of Transport Economics, 2018. Vol. XLV. No. 4, pp. 605-629.
- Vinogradov I.M. Matematicheskaya entsiklopediya: t. 5 [Mathematical Encyclopedia: Vol. 5]. Moscow: Sovetskaya Entsiklopediya Publ., 1982, pp. 419-421.
- Fedorov N.F. Sochineniya [Written works]. Moscow: Mysl' Publ., 1982. 709 p.
- Mindur L., Haidul M. The concept of organizing transport and logistics processes, taking into account the economic, social and environmental aspects. Transport problems, 2013. Vol.8. No.4, pp.121–128.
- Baginova V.V., Fedorov L.S., Levin S.B. Garmonizatsiya interesov kak metodologicheskaya osnova logistiki [Harmonization of interests as a methodological basis of logistics]. Nauchnyi Vestnik MGTU GA [The Scientific Herald of the MSTU GA], 2015. No.216 (6), pp. 147-150.