Vlasov A. I., Podorin A. A., Malevanyi A. Yu., Lakhankin E. A. Primenenie vizual'nykh modelei dlya otsenki potrebnosti lokomotivov i lokomotivnykh brigad s uchetom individual'nykh osobennostei zheleznodorozhnykh poligonov [The use of visual models to estimate the demands of locomotives and locomotive crews considering individual characteristics of railway polygons]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, Vol. 66, No. 2, pp. 92–100. 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.2(66).92-100
This article focuses on the peculiarities of formalization of locomotive crews operation on the sections. A problem has been identified in a method of describing processes in locomotive turnaround section. The paper considers main existing concepts of implementation of the streaming visual model of locomotive movement organization inside the turnaround sections, makes their description and gives examples of their use. Aspects of the classical methodology based on the network streaming model for formalized description of the operation technology of locomotives and locomotive crews in cargo traffic have been analyzed. This methodology handles the schemes of locomotive turnaround sections and locomotive crew operation, which are taken into account when drawing up the standard train traffic schedule. It shows how, as a part of the modernization of the system “Software for forecast of performance of locomotives and locomotive crews for the standard schedule of freight trains”, structural and algorithmic changes were made taking into accound the peculiarities of the October and West Siberian Railway polygons. These modifications make it possible to describe the operation areas of locomotive crews with greater flexibility. The article demonstrates the differences between the existing models of operation of locomotive crews depending on the type of their turnaround sections. Business Process Model and Notation is suggested as a modeling tool. It is designed to facilitate understanding of the processes that take place at the locomotive crew operation areas and to analyse the scope of crew work at the areas. Alternative versions of implementation of streaming visual model of transport processes are proposed to estimate the demand of locomotives and locomotive crews in Business Process Model and Notation. The authors compare existing and proposed concepts and draw conclusions on their basis.
- Ageeva M.A., Lakhankin E.A., Podorin A.A., Kibanov G.V. Avtomatizatsiya rascheta potrebnosti lokomotivov i lokomotivnykh brigad na grafik dvizheniya poezdov s uchetom individual'nykh osobennostei poligona Oktyabr'skoi i Zapadno-Sibirskoi zheleznykh dorog v ASGOL-GDS [Automation of calculating the needs of locomotives and locomotive crews on the train schedule taking into account the individual characteristics of the range of the October and West Siberian Railways in ASGOL-GD]. Sbornik trudov. Sed'maya nauchno-tekhnicheskaya konferentsiya «Intellektual'nye sistemy upravleniya na zheleznodorozhnom transporte. Komp'yuternoe i matematicheskoe modelirovanie» (ISUZhT-2018). Moskva, 14 noyabrya 2018 g. [Collection of works. Seventh scientific and technical conference “Intelligent control systems in railway transport. Computer and mathematical modeling” (ISUZHT-2018). Moscow, Russia, November 14, 2018], NIIAS OAO Publ., pp. 47–51.
- Lakhankin E.A., Ageeva M.A., Kondaltsev I.S., Podorin A.A., Safronov A.I. Razvitie algoritmov i programmnykh sredstv proektirovaniya tekhnologii i normirovaniya raboty lokomotivov i lokomotivnykh brigad v gruzovom dvizhenii [Development of algorithms and software for designing technology and normalizing the work of locomotives and locomotive crews in freight traffic]. Sbornik trudov pyatoi nauchno-tekhnicheskoi konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem «Intellektual'nye sistemy upravleniya na zheleznodorozhnom transporte. Komp'yuternoe i matematicheskoe modelirovanie» (ISUZhT-2016, Moskva, 17–18 noyabrya 2016 g). [Proceedings of the fifth scientific and technical conference with international participation “Intelligent control systems on railway transport. Computer and mathematical modeling” (ISUZT-2016, Moscow, November 17–18, 2016)], Moscow: NIIAS OAO Publ., 2016, pp. 198–201.
- Metodicheskie ukazaniya po raschetu potrebnosti v poezdnykh lokomotivakh gruzovogo dvizheniya i pokazatelei ikh ispol'zovaniya po grafikam dvizheniya poezdov (TsDL-60), utverzhdennye OAO «RZhD» 25.06.2014 [Guidelines for calculating the need for freight train locomotives and indicators of their use according to train schedules (CDL-60), approved by Russian Railways OAO Jun 25, 2014].
- Lazareva E.N., Borodin A.F., Panin V.V., Rubtsov D.V. et al. Tekhnologiya avtomatizirovannogo planirovaniya i upravleniya marshrutnymi perevozkami [Technology of automated planning and management of route transportation]. Zheleznodorozhnyi transport [Railway transport] 11-2017, pp. 16–23.
- Prikaz Mintransa RF N 35 «Ob utverzhdenii Pravil pripiski zheleznodorozhnogo podvizhnogo sostava, prednaznachennogo dlya perevozok gruzov po zheleznodorozhnym putyam obshchego pol'zovaniya, k zheleznodorozhnym stantsiyam infrastruktury zheleznodorozhnogo transporta obshchego pol'zovaniya» ot 28.03.2006 [The order of the Ministry of transport of the Russian Federation N 35 “about the approval Of rules of the registration of the railway rolling stock intended for transportation of goods on railway tracks of General use, to railway stations of infrastructure of railway transport of General use” dated Mar 28, 2006].
- Organizatsiya tyagovogo obespecheniya poezdnoi raboty [Organization of traction support for train service]. URL: http://bit.do/ff5Uw (Accessed: September 28, 2019).
- Repin V.V. Biznes-protsessy. Modelirovanie, vnedrenie, upravlenie [Business processes. Modeling, implementation, management]. Moscow: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber Publ., 2013.
- Chee Tahir A, Darton R.C. The process analysis method of selecting indicators to quantify the sustainability performance of a business operation. Journal of cleaner production, 2010, No. 16-17, pp. 1598–1607.
- Jurisch M.C., Palka W., Wolf P., Krcmar H. Which capabilities matter for successful business process change? Business process management journal, 2014, No. 1, pp. 47–67.
- Vom Brocke J., Schmiedel T., Recker J., Trkman P., et al. Ten principles of good business process management. Business process management journal. 2014, No. 4, pp. 530–548.
- Mcivor R.T., Humphreys P.K., Mcaleer W.E. A strategic model for the formulation of an effective make or buy decision. Management decision, 1997, No. 2, pp. 169–178.
- Vlasov A.I. Sistemnyi analiz tekhnologicheskikh protsessov proizvodstva slozhnykh tekhnicheskikh sistem s ispol'zovaniem vizual'nykh modelei [System analysis of technological processes of production of complex technical systems using visual models]. Mezhdunarodnyi nauchno-issledovatel'skii zhurnal [International scientific research journal], 2013, No. 10-2 (17), pp. 17–26.
- Vlasov A.I. Kontseptsiya vizual'nogo analiza slozhnykh sistem v usloviyakh sinkhronnykh tekhnologii proektirovaniya [Concept of visual analysis of complex systems in conditions of synchronous design technologies]. Datchiki i sistemy [Sensors and systems], 2016, No. 8-9 (206), pp. 19–25.
- Vlasov A.I. Prostranstvennaya model' otsenki evolyutsii metodov vizual'nogo proektirovaniya slozhnykh sistem [Spatial model of estimation of evolution of methods of visual design of complex systems]. Datchiki i sistemy [Sensors and systems], 2013, No. 9 (172), pp. 10–28.
- Vlasov A.I., Gonoshilov D.S. Sistemnyi analiz proizvodstva s ispol'zovaniem vizual'nykh instrumentov BPMN [System analysis of production using visual BPMN tools]. [Information technologies in design and production], 2019, No. 3.
- Vlasov A.I., Gonoshilov D.S. Simulation of manufacturing systems using BPMN visual tools. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2019, 1353(1). art, No. 012043.
- Palagin Yu.I., Glinskii V.A., Mochalov A.I. Intermodal'nye transportno-logisticheskie protsessy. Ekspedirovanie, tekhnologii, optimizatsiya [Intermodal transport and logistics processes. Forwarding, technology, optimization]. St. Petersburg: Polytekhnik Publ., 2019, 367 p.
- Muzychin V.V. Reshenie transportnoi zadachi primenitel'no k gruzovym zheleznodorozhnym perevozkam [Solution of transport problem for freight rail transport]. Vestnik Baltiiskogo federal'nogo universiteta im. I. Kanta. Seriya: Fiziko-matematicheskie i tekhnicheskie nauki. [Journal of the Kant Baltic Federal University. Series: Physical, mathematical and technical sciences], 2017, No. 1, pp. 38–47.
- Artyukhin V.V. Prognozirovanie chrezvychainykh situatsii s pomoshch'yu diskretnoi optimizatsii i sovremennykh programmnykh sredstv [Forecasting Emergencies with the Help of Discrete Optimization and Modern Software Tools]. Tekhnologii grazhdanskoi bezopasnosti [Civil Security Technology], 2014, Vol. 11, No. 1 (39), pp. 86–91.
- Tereshina N.P., Subsorin V.A., Sokolov Yu.I., Kozhevnikov Yu.N. et al. Ekonomika zheleznodorozhnogo transporta: Vvodnyi kurs. Uchebnik [Economics of railway transport: Introductory course. A textbook]. Saratov, Ai Pi Ar Media Publ., 2019, 418 p.