Tuigunova A. G., Khudonogov I. A., Puzina E. Yu. O perevode pitaniya stsb s 27,5 kV na netyagovuyu obmotku na tyagovoi podstantsii peremennogo toka [On the transfer of power supply of 27,5 kV SCB to the non-tractive winding at the traction substation of alternating current]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling], 2018, Vol. 60, No. 4, pp. 93–98. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2018.4(60).93-98
Signaling, centralization and blocking devices (SCB) are a set of technical means used for regulating and ensuring the safe movement of trains at block sections and stations. The SCB devices have a significant impact on improving traffic safety, improving transportation and carrying capacity of block sections and stations, better use of the rolling stock, and increase of labour productivity. The widespread occurrence and improvement of signaling, centralization and blocking devices requires increasing the reliability of their electricity supply. At present, at most sections of the railroad of an alternating current, electrical power supply of the lines feeding power to the SCB devices is executed from a tractive winding of the power oily transformer of the tractive substation. Therefore, there is a direct dependence of a voltage level of electrical power supply of the SCB devices and a contact network from a voltage level on buses of the substation. Increase in volumes of the transported freights results in the constant growth of the consumed energy resources, and respectively leads to increase in requirements for indicators of quality of the electric power in electrical networks. Also, this results in the increase in reliability of work of power supply of points and automatic lockout feeder lines, high-voltage lines of the SCB and its separate elements. The presence of several trains in a zone between substations exerts considerable impact on the voltage level in the contact network. This leads to the tendency of non-compliance with the voltage deviation in the specified acceptable range. The article provides a scheme of the translation of SCB line from the tractive winding to the non-tractive one, and necessary actions. It is proposed to execute a supply of feeders of autoblocking of adjacent tractive substations from two modules powered from buses of own needs.
1. Strategiya razvitiya zheleznodorozhnogo transporta v Rossiiskoi Federatsii do 2030 goda [Elektronnyi resurs]: utv. rasporyazheniem Pravitel'stva RF ot 17.08.2017 No. 1756-r [The strategy of development of railway transport in the Russian Federation until 2030: approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 17.08.2017 No. 1756-p]. Spravochno-pravovaya sistema Konsul'tantPlyus [Reference and legal system ConsultantPlus].
2. German L.A., Veksler M.I., Shelom I.A.. Ustroistva i linii elektrosnabzheniya avtoblokirovki [Devices and power supply lines for automatic blocking]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 2007, 192 p.
3. Dmitriev V.R., Smirnova V.I. Elektropitayushchie ustroistva zheleznodorozhnoi avtomatiki, telemekhaniki i svyazi : spravochnik [Powering devices for railway automation, telemechanics and communication: a reference book]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 2012, 248 p.
4. Dmitriev V. R., Smirnova V.I.: Elektropitayushchie ustroistva zheleznodorozhnoi avtomatiki, telemekhaniki i svyazi: spravochnik [Power supply devices for railway automation, telemechanics and communication: a reference book]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1983, 248 p.
5. Pravila tekhniki bezopasnosti pri ekspluatatsii elektroustanovok potrebitelei : utv. Glavgosenergonadzor Rossii ot 21 dekabrya 1984 g [Safety regulations for operation of electrical installations of consumers: approved by Glavgosenergonadzor of Russia of December 21, 1984].
6. Instruktsiya po kategoriinosti elektropriemnikov netyagovykh potrebitelei zheleznodorozh-nogo transporta. PG-8-90 [Elektronnyi resurs] : utv. MPS SSSR 11.03.1991 No. TsE-4846 [Instructions on the category of electric consumers of non-choked consumers of railway transport. PG-8-90: approved by the USSR Ministry of Railways 11.03.1991 No. TsE-4846]. Spravochno-pravovaya sistema Konsul'tantPlyus [Reference and legal system ConsultantPlus].
7. Ukazaniya No. TsShTs 37/178 ot 27.10.1999 g. : Prilozhenie 1. Reglamenty tekhnicheskoi osna-shchennosti predpriyatii Departamenta signalizatsii, tsentralizatsii i blokirovki [Instructions No. TsShTs 37/178 of 10.27.1999: Appendix 1. Regulations for the technical equipment of enterprises of the Signaling, Centralization and Interlock Department].
8. Rukovodyashchie ukazaniya po releinoi zashchite sistem tyagovogo elektrosnabzheniya [Guidelines for relay protection of traction power supply systems]. Moscow: Transizdat Publ., 2004, 216 p.
9. Pravila tekhnicheskoi ekspluatatsii elektroustanovok potrebitelei: utv. Ministerstvo Energetiki RF ot 13 yanvarya 2003 goda No.6 [Rules of technical operation of electrical installations of consumers: approved by the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation of January 13, 2003 No. 6].
10. Sistema normativnykh dokumentov v stroitel'stve. Stroitel'nye normy i pravila RF FERm 81 – 03 – 08 – 2001. 881 : utv. i vveden v deistvie s 10 avgusta 2001 g. postanovleniem Gosstroya Rossii ot 8 avgusta 2001 g. No. 92 [The system of regulatory documents in construction. Building norms and rules of the Russian Federation Federal unit prices for installation 81 - 03 - 08 - 2001. 881: approved and entered into force on August 10, 2001 by the resolution of the State Construction Committee of Russia of August 8, 2001 No. 92.].
11. Pravila tekhnicheskoi ekspluatatsii zheleznykh dorog Rossiiskoi Federatsii [Elektronnyi resurs] : utv. prikazom Mintransa Rossii ot 21.12.2010 No. 286 (v red. ot 09.02.2018) [Rules of technical operation of railways of the Russian Federation: approved by the Order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia dated 12/21/2010 No. 286 (as amended on 02/09/2018)]. Spravochno-pravovaya sistema Konsul'tantPlyus [Reference and legal system ConsultantPlus].
12. Sanitarnye normy i pravila zashchity naseleniya ot vozdeistviya elektricheskogo polya, so-zdavaemogo vozdushnymi liniyami elektroperedachi peremennogo toka promyshlennoi chastoty: utv. zam. glavnogo gosudarstvennogo sanitarnogo vracha SSSR A. I. Zaichenko No. 2971-84 ot 23.02.84 g [Sanitary norms and rules for the protection of the population from the effects of an electric field, created by overhead power lines of alternating current of industrial frequency: approved by the deputy Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the USSR A.I. Zaichenko No. 2971-84 dated 02/23/84].
13. Standart OAO RZhD. Ob"ekty infrastruktury zheleznykh dorog. Trebovaniya po obespeche-niyu pozharnoi bezopasnosti : STO RZhD 1.15.004-2009 : utv. rasporyazheniem OAO "RZhD" ot 14.08.2009 No. 1711r [The standard of JSC Russian Railways. Railway infrastructure. Requirements for fire safety: STO Russian Railways 1.15.004-2009: approved by the Order of JSC "Russian Railways" dated August 14, 2009 No. 1711r]. Moscow, 2018, 97 p.
14. Perechen' izmeritel'nykh priborov, rekomendovannykh dlya primeneniya pri tekhnicheskoi ekspluatatsii ustroistv STsB, ustanovlen Instruktsiei No. TsSh-720 i Instruktsiei No. TsSh-762 [The list of measuring devices recommended for use in the technical operation of signaling systems is established by Instruction No. TsSh-720 and Instruction No. TsSh-762].
15. Pravila ustroistva elektroustanovok [Elektronnyi resurs]: utv. Prikazom Minenergo Rossii ot 08.07.2008 No. 204. 7-e izd. [Rules for electrical installations: approved by the Order of the Ministry of Energy of Russia dated July 8, 2008 No. 204, 7th ed.]. Spravochno-pravovaya sistema Konsul'tantPlyus [Reference and legal system ConsultantPlus].
16. Instruktsiya po tekhnicheskomu obsluzhivaniyu i remontu ustroistv elektrosnabzheniya signalizatsii, tsentralizatsii, blokirovki i svyazi na federal'nom zheleznodorozhnom transporte (TsE-881) [Elektronnyi resurs] : utv. MPS RF 14.03.2005 [Instructions for the maintenance and repair of power supply devices for signaling, centralization, blocking and communication at the federal railway transport (TsE-881): approved by MMC RF on March 14, 2005]. Spravochno-pravovaya sistema Konsul'tantPlyus [Reference and legal system ConsultantPlus].