Kholodov P. N., Titov K. M., Podverbnyi V. A. Modelirovanie plana osi zheleznodorozhnogo puti i ego izmeneniya v protsesse ekspluatatsii [Modeling the railway track plan and its changes during the operation process]. Sovremennyye tekhnologii. Sistemnyy analiz. Modelirovaniye [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2019, Vol. 61, No. 1, pp. 74–81. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2019.1(61).74–81
Design, construction and subsequent repairs of railway tracks must be carried out with sufficient accuracy for this type of work. It is possible to implement this requirement by fixing axes of the railway tracks in the rectangular coordinate systems. The axis of the track is a conventional line passing in the middle of the rail track at the level of the rail surface at an equal distance from the symmetry axes of the rails forming this track and is designed to build design indicators of the railway track and railway infrastructure. In modern design organizations that perform design and survey work for the needs of JSC "Russian Railways", survey and subsequent design of the railway track is calculated in a high-precision coordinate system, and in its absence – in a given coordinate system. In the plan, the track axis consists of straight and curved track sections. The interlinkage of straight and curved track sections, as well as compound curves must be performed with the use of transitional curves. The length of the transitional curves should be calculated taking into account the train traffic comfort and safety, with the necessary elevation of the outer rail. The authors have developed a program that allows one to generate random parameters of the plan of the track axis by constructing rectangular coordinates of points lying on this axis, with a given set of source data. This program implements the possibility of "intentional" transverse displacement of individual points by a random value, the maximum value of which is set in the source data, relative to the track axis, in order to analyze the line plan that is “out of alignment” and its possible restoration to the original outline.
1. Infrastruktura zheleznodorozhnogo transporta. Obshchie trebovaniya: SP 237.1326000.2015. Vved. 01.07.2015. Utv. prikazom Mintransa Rossii No. 208 ot 06.07.2015 [Infrastructure of railway transport. General requirements: SP 237.1326000.2015. Introd. 07/01/2015. Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia No. 208 dated July 06, 2015], 58 p.
2. Zheleznye dorogi kolei 1520 mm. Aktualizirovannaya redaktsiya SNiP 32-01-95: SP 119.13330.2012. Vved. 01.01.2013. Utv. prikazom Minregiona Rossii No. 276 ot 30.06.2012 [1520 mm gauge railways. Updated version of SNiP 32-01-95: SP 119.13330.2012.
Introd. 01/01/2013. Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Regional Development of Russia No. 276 dated 06/30/2012], 52 p. 3. Instruktsiya po tekushchemu soderzhaniyu zheleznodorozhnogo puti: Vved. 01.03.2017. Utv. rasporyazheniem OAO «RZhD»
No. 2288/r ot 14.11.2016 [Instructions for the current maintenance of the railway: Introd. 03/01/2017. Approved by the Order of Russian Railways No. 2288 / r of 11/14/2016], 286 p.
4. Pravila i tekhnologiya vypolneniya osnovnykh rabot pri tekushchem soderzhanii puti: TsPT-52. Utv. Zam. nachal'nika Departamenta puti i sooruzhenii V.B. Kamenskii ot 30.06.1997 [Rules and technology for performing basic work with the current maintenance of the track: CPT-52. Appr. by Deputy Head of the Department of Railways and Structures dated 06/30/1997], 65 p.
5. Kreinis Z.L., Korshikova N.P. Tekhnicheskoe obsluzhivanie i remont zheleznodorozhnogo puti: Uchebnik dlya tekhnikumov i kolledzhei zheleznodorozhnogo transporta [Maintenance and repair of railway tracks: A textbook for technical schools and colleges of railway transport]. Moscow: UMK MPS Rossii Publ., 2001, 768 p.
6. Tekhnicheskikh uslovii na raboty po rekonstruktsii i remontu zheleznodorozhnogo puti: Utv. rasporyazheniem OAO RZhD No.75r ot 18.01.2013 [Technical conditions for the reconstruction and repair of railway track: Approved by the Order of the Russian Railways No. 75r dated 01.18.2013], 234 p.
7. Programma dlya generatsii sluchainogo plana linii v pryamougol'nykh koordinatakh c zadannym maksimal'nym smeshcheniem [Program for generating a random line pattern in rectangular coordinates with a specified maximum offset] (certificate of state registration of a computer program) No. 2018612509; the right holder is FSBE HPE "Irkutsk State Transport University". No. 2014610568; applied 12/28/2017; registered in the Register of computer programs February 19, 2018, 1 p.
8. Bryn' M.Ya., Kanashin N.V., Poletaev V.I. Raschet elementov i razbivka zheleznodorozhnykh krivykh: uchebnoe posobie [The calculation of the elements and the breakdown of railway curves: a textbook]. In Bryn’ M.Ya. (ed.). St. Petersburg: Peterburg state transport un-ty Publ., 2008, 37 p.
9. Sidorova E.A. Vybor parametrov polozheniya zheleznodorozhnogo puti v plane metodami splain-interpolyatsii. Dissertatsiya na soiskanie stepeni kandidata tekhnicheskikh nauk [The choice of parameters of the position of the railway track in terms of spline interpolation. Ph.D. (Engineering) diss.]. Moscow, 2017.
10. Golovanov N. N. Geometricheskoe modelirovanie [Geometric modeling]. Moscow: Publishing house of physical and mathematical literature, 2002. 472 p.
11. Korn G., Korn T. Spravochnik po matematike (dlya nauchnykh rabotnikov i inzhenerov) [Handbook of mathematics (for scientists and engineers)]. Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1973, 833 p.
12. Buchkin V.A. Metodologiya avtomatizirovannogo proektirovaniya rekonstruktsii plana i profilya zheleznykh dorog. Dissertatsiya na soiskanie stepeni doktora tekhnicheskikh nauk [Methodology of computer-aided design for the reconstruction of the plan and profile of railways. D. Sc. (Engineering) diss.]. Moscow, 2001.
13. Buchkin V.A. Ryzhik E.A., Lenchenkova E.P. Sravnitel'nyi analiz programmnykh kompleksov [Comparative analysis of software systems]. Mir transporta [World of Transport], 2013, pp. 112–121.
14. Korzhenevich I.P. Vypravka krivykh i reshenie zadach plana v programme RVPlan [Alignment of curves and solution of plan tasks in the program RVPlan]. Osobennosti proektirovaniya i stroitel'stva zheleznykh dorog v usloviyakh Dal'nego Vostoka: Sb. nauch. tr. [Features of the design and construction of railways in the Far East: Coll. of scientific papers]. Far East State Transport University. In Shvartsfel'd V.C. (ed.). Khabarovsk: DVGUPS Publ., 2009, pp. 71-79.
15. Korzhenevich I. P. Raschet pereustroistva krivykh v dekartovoi kosougol'noi sisteme koordinat [Calculation of the transformation of curves in Cartesian skew angle coordinate system]. V kn.: Voprosy proektirovaniya i stroitel'stva zheleznykh dorog [In the book: Questions of design and construction of railways]. Coll. of paper of. DIIT, Issue 176/5. Dnepropetrovsk: DIIT Publ., 1976, pp. 41-45.
16. Korzhenevich I. P. Programma raschetov pereustroistva (vypravki) plana odnogo zheleznodorozhnogo puti – Zheldorplan [Program of Calculations for Reorganization (Alignment) of the Plan for A Railway Track - Zheldorplan]. Avtomatizirovannye tekhnologii izyskanii i proektirovaniya [Automated survey and design technologies]. Minsk, 2006. No. 3, pp. 13-16.
17. Mamitko A.A. Svidetel'stvo o gosudarstvennoi registratsii programmy dlya EVM No. 2011619174. Proektirovanie i raschet parametrov plana zheleznodorozhnogo puti (Nanoplan) [Certificate of state registration of computer programs No. 2011619174. Design and calculation of parameters of the railway track plan (Nanoplan)]. Patent holder is A.A. Mamitko. No. 2011619174; applied 06.10.2011; registered in the ECM software register 25.11.2011. 1 p.
18. Mamitko A.A. Avtomaticheskoe postroenie struktury plana linii zheleznodorozhnogo puti [Automatic construction of the plan structure of the railway line]. Transportnaya infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona: Materialy chetvertoi vserossiiskoi nauchnoprakticheskoi konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem, 13-17 maya 2013 g. [Transport Infrastructure of the Siberian Region: Proceedings of the Fourth All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with International Participation, May 13-17, 2013]. Irkutsk: In 2 vols. Irkutsk: IrGUPS Publ., 2013, pp. 516-521.
19. Mamitko A.A. Vybor modeli linii plana zheleznodorozhnogo puti [Selection of the model line of the railway track plan]. Transportnaya infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona : materialy tret'ei vserossiiskoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem [Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: materials of the third All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation]. Irkutsk: IrGUPS Publ., 2012, pp. 563-566.
20. Mamitko A.A. Model' linii sushchestvuyushchego puti v zadache opredeleniya parametrov i proektirovaniya vypravki plana [Line model of the existing path in the problem of determining the parameters and designing the plan alignment]. Bezopasnost' regionov – osnova ustoichivogo razvitiya : materialy tret'ei mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii [Regional security - the basis of sustainable development: materials of the third international scientific-practical conference]. Irkutsk: IrGUPS Publ., 2012, pp. 213−217.