Moskvichev V. V., Chaban Е. А., Andrievsky A. G. Problemy kozhukhov zubchatoi peredachi elektrovozov: otkazy, nagruzhennost', vibrozashchita [Problems of gear casing of electric locomotives: failures, loading, vibration insulation]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, Vol. 65, No. 1, pp. 31–42. 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.1(65).31-42
The article discusses the problem of low performance indicators of gear casings of freight electric locomotives under the conditions of the Eastern polygon. It shows the dynamics in the occurrence of the gear casing failures during a year, while indicating the existing seasonality of changes in operating conditions, that leads to high loads in a relatively short period of time. The authors analyze a cause-and-effect set of casing failures according to the operation data and show the patterns of dynamic loading of the gear casing depending on the speed of the electric locomotive and the track roughness length. The paper provides a comparison between the range of natural frequencies of the casing and the frequencies of disturbing influences, from which it can be noted that their coincidence is possible, and, therefore, the casing of the gear transmission can absorb the loads that occur during resonance. The problem of the influence of torsional vibrations of the frame of the traction motor as a source of additional dynamic loading of the gear housing is indicated. The stiffness of mounting the casing to the traction motor substantially depends on the moment of bolt tightening. Thus, it is shown that when loosening the fastening bolts or not following the technology of their tightening, the natural frequency range of the casing oscillatory system can change, in which resonance phenomena can occur. The paper outlines the amplitude-frequency characteristic of torsional vibrations of the traction motor frame, as well as the dynamic moments that occur on the gear casing during torsional vibrations of the traction motor. To reduce the level of dynamic loads on the gear casing, contributing to the occurrence of failures, a casing design with shock absorbing fastening to the traction motor is proposed, providing a high protection system.
- Biryukov I.V., Savos'kin A.N., Burchak G.P. Mekhanicheskaya chast' tyagovogo podvizhnogo sostava [The mechanical part of the traction rolling stock]. In Biryukov I.V. (ed.) Moscow: Transport Publ., 1992, 440 p.
- Fuflyanskii N.A., Nestrakhov A.S., Dolganov A.N., Kamenev, Pakhomov A.E. Razvitie lokomotivnoi tyagi [The development of locomotive traction]. In Fuflyanskii N.A., Bezvenko A.N. (eds.) Moscow: Transport Publ., 1982, 303 p.
- GOST R 55513–2013. Lokomotivy. Trebovaniya k prochnosti i dinamicheskim kachestvam: natsional'nyi standart Rossiiskoi Federatsii. Razrabotan: Nauchno-issledovat. i konstruktor.-tekhnolog. in-t podvizh. sostava. Izd. ofits.: vveden vpervye 2014-07-01. [GOST R 55513–2013. Locomotives Requirements for strength and dynamic qualities: national standard of the Russian Federation. Designed by: Scientific research and designer technology Institute of rolling stock. Offic. ed.: introduced for the first time on 2014–07–01]. Moscow: Standartinform Publ., 2014, 41 p.
- Pakhomov M.P. et al. Issledovaniya uslovii raboty kozhukhov reduktorov tyagovykh dvigatelei elektrovoza VL8 [Investigation of the working conditions of the gearboxes of the traction motors of the VL8 electric locomotive]. Vzaimodeistvie podvizhnogo sostava i puti, dinamika lokomotivov: nauch. tr. T. 89 [Interaction of rolling stock and track, locomotive dynamics: proceedings. Vol. 89]. Omsk Institute of Railway Transport Engineers. Omsk: OmIIT Publ., 1967, pp. 47–51.
- Shkol'nyi M.I., Amedov G.G., Demchenko I.P. Kozhukhi zubchatykh peredach. Problemy i al'ternativnye konstruktsii [Gear housings. Problems and alternative constructions]. Vestnik VElNII, 2017. No. 2 (76), pp. 43–51.
- Andrievskii A.G. Usilenie konstruktsii kozhukha tyagovoi zubchatoi peredachi gruzovykh elektrovozov Vostochnogo poligona [Strengthening the design of the casing of the traction gear of freight electric locomotives at the Eastern polygon]. Obrazovanie – Nauka – Proizvodstvo: Materialy Vserossiiskoi nauch.-prakt. konf., 7 dekabrya 2018 g. [Education – Science – Production: Materials of the All–Russian Scientific and Practical Conf., December 7, 2018]. Chita: ZabIZhT IrGUPS Publ., 2018. Vol. 1, pp. 7–11.
- Instruktsiya «Defekty rel'sov. Klassifikatsiya, katalog i parametry defektnykh i ostrodefektnykh rel'sov»: utverzhdeno OAO «RZhD» 23 oktyabrya. 2014 g. [Instruction “Rail defects. Classification, catalog and parameters of defective and sharp–defective rails”: approved by Russian Railways on October 23, 2014]. RZD, Open AO «Russian railways». Moscow, 2014, 140 p.
- Vibratsii v tekhnike: Spravochnik v 6 t. [Vibrations in technology: A reference book: In 6 vols.]. Ed. board: V.N. Chelomei (chair, chief ed.) (et al.). Moscow: Mashinostroenie Publ., 1980. Vol. 3. Kolebaniya mashin, konstruktsii i ikh elementov [Oscillations of machines, structures and their elements]. In Dimentberg F.M., Kolesnikov K.S. (eds.) 1980, 544 p.
- Kochergin V.V. Vysokochastotnoe nagruzhenie detalei tyagovogo privoda [High-frequency loading of traction drive parts]. Vestnik VNIIZhT [The Vestnik of Railway Research Institute], 1978, No. 6, pp. 25–28.
- Belyaev A.I., Bunin B.B., Golubyatnikov S.M. et al. Povyshenie nadezhnosti ekipazhnoi chasti teplovozov [Improving the reliability of the underframe of diesel locomotives]. In Dobrynin L.K (ed.) Moscow: Transport Publ., 1984, 248 p.
- Avramenko V.S. et al. Issledovanie dinamicheskikh vozdeistvii na polyusy magnitnoi sistemy tyagovykh elektrodvigatelei NB-418k [The study of dynamic effects on the poles of the magnetic system of traction electric motors NB–418k]. Vestnik VNIIZhT [The Vestnik of Railway Research Institute], 1981, No. 8, pp. 33–36.
- Andrievskii A.G. Kozhukh zubchatoi peredachi lokomotiva s vibrozashchitnym krepleniem k tyagovomu dvigatelyu [The gear casing of a locomotive with vibration–proof fastening to a traction]. Ekspluatatsionnaya nadezhnost' lokomotivnogo parka i povyshenie effektivnosti tyagi poezdov: Materialy IV vserossiiskoi nauchno-tekhnicheskoi konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem [Operational reliability of the locomotive fleet and increasing the efficiency of train traction: Materials of the IV All–Russian scientific and technical conference with international participation]. Omsk state transport un-ty. Omsk, 2018, pp. 61–65.
- Medel' V.B. Podvizhnoi sostav elektricheskikh zheleznykh dorog. Konstruktsiya i dinamika. Ucheb. dlya institutov zh.-d. transporta [Rolling stock of electric railways. Design and dynamics. A textbook for railway transport institutes]. 4th ed., revised. Moscow, Transport Publ., 1974, 232 p.
- Biryukov I.V., Belyaev A.I., Rybnikov E.K. Tyagovye peredachi elektropodvizhnogo sostava zheleznykh dorog [Traction gears of railway electric rolling stock]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1986, 256 p.
- Zakharchenko D.D., Rotanov N.A. Tyagovye elektricheskie mashiny: ucheb. dlya vuzov po spets. zh.-d. transp. [Traction electric machines: A textbook for universities with majors on railway transp.]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1991, 343 p.
- Andrievskii A.G., Romanovskii A.I. Kozhukh zubchatoi peredachi lokomotiva [Locomotive gear casing]; Pat. 187956 RF, MPK F16H 57/031; V61S 9/06. FSBEI HE IrGUPS. No. 2018122531; applied 19 Jun 2018; publ. 26 Mar 2019, Bull. No. 9, 8 p.