Cherepanov A. P., Lyapustin P. K., Elshin V. V. Issledovanie raskhodyashchegosya potoka v zazore mezhdu stenkami s obrazovaniem kol'tsevykh zon razrezheniya [The study of a diverging flow in the gap between the walls with the formation of annular rarefaction zones]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, No. 3(67), pp. 22–31. 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.3(67).22-31
The article considers the flow diverging in a slit gap between two closely spaced walls with a transverse flow supply to the gap through a central hole in one of the walls. It shows the main statements of the hypothesis and analyzes the current state of research on the flow of compressible media. It is assumed that the flow moves continuously in the gap with the formation of annular rarefaction zones. This process has not been studied in practice, but there is evidence that annular zones are formed in the gap directly behind the nozzle edge, in which rarefaction alternates with increased pressure. Studies have shown that behind the first annular zone, a second and even a third annular zone of rarefaction are detected. It is also established that if one of the plates is made of a resilient or elastic material, then due to the rarefaction in the annular zones, the plate will execute oscillatory movements. Therefore, the proposed work attempts to study the nature of the continuous flow between the plates and provides a justification for the undulating flow in the gap, which causes a reduced (rarefaction) and increased (above atmospheric) pressure in the annular zones between closely located plates. By the example of a simplified mathematical model of continuous flow, some of its parameters are determined in the resulting annular zones. Field studies have observed that as the flow moves away from the feed nozzle, there is a change in the pressure of the diverging flow. The study was conducted not with the help of pressure gauges and vacuum meters, as it is usually accepted, but with the help of receptors containing discrete jet logic elements, the sensitivity of which is slightly higher than, for example, pressure gauges and vacuum meters. At the same time, the distribution of the flow in the gap with the formation of concentric annular zones (cavities), depending on the pressure and flow rate passing through the feed channel, the flow rate in the gap, the presence and size of these zones were determined. Research has been conducted using fairly simple units, but it has shown some practical applications of this flow. They can be useful in the development of a wide range of different devices, and specifically for recognizing the position, orientation and capture of plate parts during automatic assembly. The paper also shows the possibility of ejecting and multicomponent mixing of fluids to form gas-liquid mixtures in heat and mass transfer processes during absorption, rectification, dispersion, emulsification, creating vibration to clean walls from deposits, as well as in other technologies and devices.
1. Galushko A.S., Abiev R.Sh., Kurilova T.A. Massoperenos na granitse gaz – zhidkost' v apparate s periodicheski izmenyayushchimsya poperechnym secheniem [Mass transfer at the gas - liquid interface in an apparatus with a periodically changing cross section]. Mat. metody v tekhnike i tekhnologii: tez. dokl. mezhd. konf. [Mat. methods in engineering and technology: abstracts of reports of int. conf.]. Yaroslavl': YaSTU Publ., 2007. Pp. 92–93.
2. Lagutkin M.G., Mikhal'chenkova A.N., Butrin M.M. Vliyanie konstruktivnykh i rezhimnykh parametrov raboty vikhrevogo apparata na velichinu koeffitsienta ezhektsii [Influence of design and operating parameters of the vortex apparatus on the value of the ejection coefficient]. Energosberezhenie i vodopodgotovka [Energy saving and water treatment]. Moscow: «Sam Poligrafist» Publ., 2017. No. 3 (107). Pp. 48–53.
3. Piralishvili Sh.A. Vikhrevoi effekt. Eksperiment, teoriya, tekhnicheskie resheniya [Vortex effect. Experiment, theory, technical solutions]. Moscow: Energomash Publ., 2000. 412 p.
4. Sokolov E.Ya., Zinger N.M. Struinye apparaty [Jet devices]. 3rd ed., revised. Moscow: Energoatomizdat Publ., 1989. 352 p.
5. Tsegel'skii V.G. K teorii gazovykh ezhektorov s tsilindricheskoi i konicheskoi kamerami smesheniya [On the theory of gas ejectors with cylindrical and conical mixing chambers]. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedenii [The bulletin of higher educational institutions], 2012, No. 2. Pp. 46–71.
6. Chuprakov Yu.I. Gidroprivod i sredstva gidroavtomatiki: ucheb. posob. dlya vuzov po spetsial'nosti «Gidroprivod gidroavtomatika» [Hydraulic drive and means of hydroautomatics: a textbook for universities in specialty "Hydraulic drive, hydroautomatics"]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie Publ., 1979. 232 p.
7. Cherepanov A.P. Struino-logicheskie ustroistva avtomaticheskoi orientatsii ploskikh detalei pri sborke: avtoref. kand. dis. [Jet-logic devices for automatic orientation of flat parts during assembly: author’s abstract of the Ph.D. (Engineering) diss.]. IPI. Irkutsk, 1993. 20 p.
8. Lebedev I.V., Treskunov S.L., Yakovenko V.S. Elementy struinoi avtomatiki [Elements of jet automation]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie Publ., 1973. 360 p.
9. Krasnov N.F. Aerodinamika. Ch. 2. Metody aerodinamicheskogo rascheta [Aerodynamics. Part 2. Methods of aerodynamic calculation]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola Publ., 1980. 416 p.
10. Cherepanov A.P., Zemchenko A.V. Issledovanie rabochego protsessa vzaimodeistviya elementarnoi poverkhnosti detali s raspoznayushchei yacheikoi retseptora struino-logicheskogo orientiruyushchego ustroistva (SLOU) [Investigation of the working process of interaction of the elementary surface of the part with the recognition cell of the receptor of the jet-logical orienting device (JLOD)]. Vestnik Chitinskogo politekhnicheskogo instituta [The bulletin of Chita Polytechnic Institute], Iss. 3. Moscow: Moscow State Mining Un-ty Publ., 1996. Pp. 317–328.
11. Cherepanov A.P., Lyapustin P.K., Byrgazov P.N. Issledovanie potoka v zazore mezhdu plastinami struino-logicheskimi elementami [The study of the flow in the gap between the plates with jet-logic elements]. Sovremennye tekhnologii i nauchno-tekhnicheskii progress. Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhnich. konf. im prof. V.Ya. Badenikova: tez. dokl. [Modern technologies and scientific and technological progress. Int. scientific and technical conf. named after prof. V. Ya. Badenikov: abstracts]. Angarsk. AnGTU Publ., 2019. Pp. 102–103.
12. Gerts E.V. Pnevmaticheskie ustroistva i sistemy mashinostroeniya: spravochnik [Pneumatic devices and mechanical engineering systems: a reference book]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie Publ., 1981. 218 p.
13. Gogrichiani G.V. Pnevmaticheskii struino-tenzometricheskii datchik polozheniya [A pneumatic jet-strain gauge position sensor]. Mekhanizatsiya i avtomatizatsiya proizvodstva [Mechanization and automation of production], 1988, No. 12. Pp. 15–16.
14. Pikner M.Ya. Issledovanie aerodinamicheskogo effekta dlya struinykh zakhvatnykh pitatelei [Investigation of the aerodynamic effect for jet gripping feeders]. Izvestiya vuzov [Proceedings of Universities], 1968, No. 10. Pp. 16–169.
15. Volkmann Th. Multistage ejector pump for radial flow. Patent US 5584668 A; MKI F04F 5/16; F04F 5/22; F04F 5/00; F04F 005/00 Publ. Dec 17, 1996.
16. Cherepanov A.P. Sposob ezhektirovaniya potoka i ustroistvo dlya ego osushchestvleniya [A method of ejection flow and device for its implementation]. Patent RF No. 2705695, MPK F04F 5/44. Applicant is FSBEI HE Angarsk State Technical University. Publ.: Nov 11, 2019. Bull. No. 32.
17. Cherepanov A.P. Sposob obrazovaniya pul'satsii gazozhidkostnoi smesi i ustroistvo dlya ego osushchestvleniya [A method for the formation of pulsations of a gas-liquid mixture and a device for its implementation]. Patent RF No. 2657301, MPK B01D 3/14. Applicant is FSBHEI HE Angarsk State Technical University. Publ.: Jun 19, 2018. Bull. No. 17.
18. Cherepanov A.P. Novye vozmozhnosti ispol'zovaniya bezotryvnogo techeniya potoka zhidkosti v uzkom zazore mezhdu plastinami [New possibilities of using continuous flow of fluid flow in a narrow gap between the plates]. Sovremennye tekhnologii i nauchno-tekhnicheskii progress: tez. dokl. nauch.-tekhnich. konf. [Modern technologies and scientific and technological progress: abstracts of the scientific and technical conf.]. Angarsk, 1994. Pp. 30.
19. Cherepanov A.P. Pnevmaticheskii rezonator uprugikh kolebanii plastin [The pneumatic resonator of elastic vibrations of plates]. Sovremennye tekhnologii i nauchno-tekhnicheskii progress: tez. dokl. nauch.-tekhnich. konf. [Modern technologies and scientific and technical progress: abstracts of the scientific and technical conf.]. Angarsk, 1995. Pp. 17.
20. Basova E.V., Chasovskikh V.P. Kontroliruemye parametry sistemy ochistki vnutrennikh sten tsiklona ot otlozhenii melkodispersnoi drevesnoi pyli [Controlled parameters of the system for cleaning the inner walls of the cyclone collector from deposits of fine wood dust]. Tekhnologiya pererabotki. Vestnik KrasGAU [Technology of processing. The bulletin of KrasSAU], 2012, No. 5. Pp. 375–380.