Dan'kov A.M. Tri printsipa v osnove konstruktsii zubchatoi planetarnoi plavnoreguliruemoi peredachi, obespechivayushchie ee potrebitel'skie svoistva [Three ground rules at the heart of the toothed planetary smoothly regulated gearing design that ensure its consumer properties]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, No. 4 (68), pp. 65–74. – DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.4(68).65-74
The article shows that the basis of a smoothly adjustable toothed gearing is a composite polysector gear wheel with a variable geometry and a separating power flow. With gear wheels of a similar design, both ordinary and two-wheeled planetary continuously variable gearing can be combined, and an indispensable condition for the existence of an ordinary gearing is the presence of an intermediate gear wheel, which complicates its design. In a more advanced planetary continuously variable gearing, which should be given preference to, the satellite's geared rims can be arranged both coaxially and horizontally opposed. It is advisable to design a central gear wheel in the form of a composite polysector. The design of composite polysector gear wheels is based on two ground rules that ensure the development of the technical object: the fragmentation ground rule, by which the geared rim of the wheel is presented as a set of toothed sectors with a synchronously modifiable spread relative to the axis of rotation, and the power flow separation principle that, with the presence of the elastic connection between different flow elements, allows avoiding damage of the gearing, while its gear ratio changes continuously. The need to simplify the design of a continuously variable gearing requires the exclusion of the geometric closure of the elements in engagement and the transition to their force closure when using a cycloidal pin engagement. As a result, objective prerequisites for reducing the mass and dimensions of the toothed continuously variable gearing as a vehicle gearing element are created, a mechanism that does not require high energy costs provides a satisfactory controllability of the gearing, as well as its composability due to the coaxial alignment of the drive and driven shafts while ensuring the necessary vehicle movement modes.
- Dan'kov A.M. Uluchshenie ekspluatatsionnykh kharakteristik peredach s sostavnymi zubchatymi kolesami konstruktivnymi metodami [Improving the performance of split toothed wheel gearings by constructive methods]. Vestnik Mogilevskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Mogilev State Technical University], 2001. No. 1. Pp. 40–47.
- Dan'kov A.M. Sborka i regulirovka osnovnykh modifikatsii plavnoreguliruemoi zubchatoi peredachi [Assembly and adjustment of the main modifications of a continuously variable toothed gearing]. Sborka v mashinostroenii, priborostroenii [Assembly in mechanical engineering and instrument making], 2005. No. 10. Pp. 38–43.
- Ioffe A.Z. Povyshenie kinematicheskoi tochnosti zubchatoi planetarnoi plavnoreguliruemoi peredachi : dis. … kand. tekhn. nauk : 05.02.02 [Increase of kinematic accuracy of a toothed planetary continuously variable gearing: a Ph.D. (Engineering) diss.: 05.02.02]. Belarusian-Russian University, Mogilev, 2013, 163 p.
- Kudryavtsev V.N. Planetarnye peredachi [Planetary gearings]. Moscow – Leningrad: Mashinostroenie Publ., 1966, 307 p.
- Dan'kov A.M. Kak upravlyat' peredatochnym otnosheniem zubchatoi planetarnoi plavnoreguliruemoi peredachi [How to control the gear ratio of toothed planetary continuously variable gearing]. Nauka i tekhnika [Science and technology], 2016. No. 3. Pp. 200–208.
- Dan'kov A.M. Planetarnaya plavnoreguliruemaya peredacha s silovym zamykaniem satellita i tsentral'nogo zubchatogo kolesa: ot idei k konstruktsii [A planetary continuously variable gearing with force closure of the satellite and central gear wheel: from idea to design] Nauka i tekhnika [Science and technology], 2018. Vol. 17. No. 3. Pp. 228–237.
- Chirkin A.V., Ivanov A.S., Ermolaev M.M. Planetarno-tsevochnye peredachi na osnove epitsikloidal'nogo i gipotsikloidal'nogo zatseplenii [Planetary pinion gears based on epicycloidal and hypocycloidal gearing] Sovremennoe mashinostroenie. Nauka i obrazovanie: materialy 4-y mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii. St. Petersburg [Modern mechanical engineering. Science and education: materials of the 4th international scientific-practical conference]. St. Petersburg, 2014. Pp. 462–472.
- Ivanov A.S., Ermolaev M.M., Chirkin A.V., Sinitsyna Yu.V. Metod rascheta planetarno-tsevochnoi peredachi [A method for calculating a planetary pin gearing] Mashinostroe-nie i tekhnosfera XXI veka]. Sbornik trudov XXII mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-tekhnicheskoi konferentsii v g. Sevastopole 14–19 sentyabrya 2015 g. Donetsk: DonNTU [Machine building and technosphere of the XXI century [Proceedings of the XXII international scientific and technical conference in Sevastopol on September 14–19, 2015]. Donetsk: DonNTU Publ., 2015. Pp. 151–157.
- Chufistov E.A., Chufistov O.E., Gurevich Yu.N. Vliyanie zazorov v zatseplenii na silu, deistvuyushchuyu na oporu v planetarno-tsevochnoi peredache [Influence of clearances in engagement on the force acting on the support in the planetary pin gearing] Materialy i tekhnologii XXII veka : sb. st. XIV MNTK. Penza : PDZ [Materials and technologies of the XXII century: collection of articles of the XIV MNTK]. Penza: PDZ Publ., 2017. Pp. 82–89.
- Opredelenie momentov treniya v podshipnikakh kacheniya [Determination of friction moments in rolling bearings] [Electronic media]. URL: works.doklad.ru.