Егорова И. Н. Инновационный подход к развитию пассажирской транспортной инфраструктуры юга России // Современные технологии. Системный анализ. Моделирование. – 2020. – Т. 65 № 1. – С. 84–92. – DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.1(65).84-92
The paper substantiates the need for an innovative approach to the development of the transport system of the South of Russia based on high-speed rail. This approach will expand the entire range of transport, recreational, health resort, historical, educational and tourist services in the specified region and significantly increase consumer demand for these services. The joint functioning of various modes of transport within the framework of a multimodal project, ensuring their natural competition, will make it possible to raise the transport services provided to a qualitatively higher level. The multimodal project under consideration, which has a hub transport and logistics structure, will coordinate the distribution of passenger flows in the Russian Black Sea region at the modern technical and technological level and in the optimal mode. A high-speed highway connecting Adler with Sevastopol will link together two of the most important tourist regions of modern Russia. By switching over the bulk of the passenger flow directed along the coasts of the Caucasus and Crimea, it will create conditions for healthy and full-fledged competition between them in all respects. Since the choice of the option to lay a high-speed mainline is a complex task that requires taking into account a large number of factors, a preliminary complex expert-analytical calculation of the project was carried out in the article. Based on expert assessments of transport, socio-economic, geomorphologic and tourist conditions in the region under consideration, analytical calculations are given to find the optimal route location. When implementing appropriate computational procedures, the use of computer mathematics systems is assumed.
1. Gura G.C., Gura G.I. Prichernomor'e – emkii innovatsionnyi poligon razvitiya transportnoi seti Rossii v XXI veke [The Black Sea Coast is a capacious innovative testing ground for the development of the transport network of Russia in the XXI Century]. Vestn. Rostov. gos. un-ta putei soobshcheniya [The Bulletin of the Rostov State Transport University], 2004, No. 2, pp. 64–71.
2. Chislov O.N., Bogachev V.A., Zadorozhniy V.M., Bogachev T.V. Economic-geographical method delimiting wagon flows in the region considered: model and algorithm. Transport Problems, 2018, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 39–48.
3. Zubkov V.N., Parlyuk E.G. Innovatsionnoe razvitie infrastruktury Severo-Kavkazskoi zheleznoi dorogi dlya organizatsii dvizheniya poezdov s razlichnymi skorostyami na napravlenii Moskva-Adler [Innovative development of the infrastructure of the North Caucasus railway for organizing the movement of trains with different speeds in the direction of Moscow-Adler]. Trudy SWorld, Ukrainskaya gosudarstvennaya akademiya zheleznodorozhnogo transporta, tom 2. Transport [Proceedings of SWorld, Ukrainian State Academy of Railway Transport, vol. 2. Transport]. Odessa, 2013, pp. 82–93.
4. Rezer S.M. Logistika passazhirskikh perevozok na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Logistics of passenger transport in railway transport]. Moscow: AUISTI RAS Publ., 2007, 516 p.
5. Kravchenko E.A., Kravchenko A.E. Konkurentosposobnost' vidov transporta v kurortnoi zone na osnove logisticheskoi teorii kachestva transportnogo obsluzhivaniya naseleniya avtobusnym transportom [Competitiveness of types of transport in the resort area on the basis of the logistics theory of the quality of public bus transport services]. Mezhdunarodnyi zhurnal eksperimental'nogo obrazovaniya [International journal of experimental education], 2015, No. 8, pp. 28–34.
6. Lapidus B.M., Lapidus L.V. Gladkaya besshovnaya transportnaya sistema – innovatsionnaya model' budushchego: priroda, sushchnost', determinanty kachestva [Smooth seamless transport system - an innovative model of the future: nature, essence, quality determinants]. Vestn. Mosk. un-ta. Ser. 6. Ekonomika [The Bulletin of Moscow University. Series 6. Economics], 2017, No. 2, pp. 45–64.
7. Zakharov V.R. Transportno-peresadochnye uzly v sisteme mnogofunktsional'nogo obsluzhivaniya passazhirov: monografiya [Transport hubs in the system of multifunctional passenger service: a monograph]. Moscow: GUU Publ., 2008. 103 p.
8. Chislov O.N., Bogachev V.A., Egorova I.N., Bogachev T.V. Transchernomorskaya vysokoskorostnaya passazhirskaya magistral' kak innovatsionnyi proekt razvitiya transportnoi sistemy yuga Rossii [Trans-Black Sea high-speed passenger highway as an innovative project for the development of the transport system in the South of Russia]. Izv. Peterb. un-ta putei soobshcheniya [Proceedings of the Petersburg Transport University]. St. Petersburg: PGUPS Publ., 2019, Vol. 16, Iss. 1, pp. 7–17.
9. Krol N.V., Poletaev A.S., Upyr R.Yu. An algorithm for routing and selecting the optimal travelling routes for multimodal transportations [An algorithm for routing and selecting the optimal traveling routes for multimodal transportations]. Transport: nauka, tekhnika, upravlenie. Nauchnyi informatsionnyi sbornik [Transport: science, technology, management. Scientific information collection], 2018, No. 8, pp. 16–24.
10. Programma organizatsii skorostnogo i vysokoskorostnogo zheleznodorozhnogo soobshcheniya v Rossiiskoi Federatsii. Utv. protokol'nym resheniem zasedaniya pravleniya OAO «RZhD» ot 23 noyabrya 2015 g. No. 43 [Program for organizing high-speed and high-speed rail services in the Russian Federation. Approved by Protocol decision No. 43 of the Board of Directors of OAO “Russian Railways” dated November 23, 2015].
11. Vakulenko S.P. et al. Intermodal'nye perevozki v passazhirskom soobshchenii s uchastiem zheleznodorozhnogo transporta: ucheb. posob. [Intermodal transport in passenger traffic with the participation of railway transport: a textbook]. In Vakulenko S.P. (ed.) Moscow: FSBEI “Training center on education on railway transport” Publ., 2013, 263 p.
12. Ming Yin et al. The effects of the high-speed railway on urban development: International experience and potential implications for China. Progress in Planning, 2015, Vol. 98, pp. 1–52.
13. Egorova I.N. Tsifrovaya platforma OAO «RZhD» - tekhnologicheskaya osnova innovatsionnogo obsluzhivaniya passazhirov po printsipu «odnogo okna» [The digital platform of OAO “Russian Railways” is a technological basis for innovative passenger service by the “one window” principle]. Nauchnyi vzglyad v budushchee [Scientific view of the future], Iss. 13, Vol. 1. Odessa: KUPRIENKO SV Publ., 2019, pp. 97–102.
14. Kantor I.I. Vysokoskorostnye zheleznodorozhnye magistrali: trassa, podvizhnoi sostav, magnitnyi podves: ucheb. posob. dlya vuzov zh.-d. transporta [High-Speed railway lines: track, rolling stock, magnetic suspension: studies: a handbook for universities of railway transport]. Moscow: Marshrut Publ., 2004, 51 p.
15. Spetsial'nye tekhnicheskie usloviya «Proektirovanie uchastka «Moskva – Kazan'» vysokoskorostnoi zheleznodorozhnoi magistrali «Moskva – Kazan' – Ekaterinburg» so skorostyami dvizheniya do 400 km/ch» [Special standard specifications “Design of the section “Moscow – Kazan” of the high-speed railway “Moscow –Kazan–Yekaterinburg” with speeds up to 400 km / h”]. St. Petersburg: PGUPS Publ., 2016, 70 p.