Pul’tyakov A.V., Skorobogatov M.E. System analysis of sustainability of automatic locomotive signaling systems. Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling, 2018, Vol. 57, No. 1, pp. 79-89. DOI: 10.26731 / 1813-9108.2018.1 (57). 79-89.
The article considers operational and technical requirements for codes of automatic locomotive signaling (ALS), based on the system analysis of ALS stability. The analysis of the causes of failures in the ALS system was carried out. The system structure is presented in the form of three functional blocks: a block of transmitting devices, a communication line and a block of receiving locomotive devices. Each block can be a source of internal causes of failures, and the devices can be exposed to external negative effects. The paper discusses the features of receiving locomotive devices that operate under the influence of electromagnetic interference. The author offers organizational and technical measures to ensure the sustainability of the ALS systems. It is shown that the practical implementation and application of the developed device should improve the electromagnetic compatibility of automatic locomotive signaling with reverse traction network. They should provide a powerful suppression of interference from the reverse traction currents that occur on the locomotive receiving coils during the movement of heavy trains. This problem is especially acute in mountain areas and in areas connecting the suction lines of traction substations. It should also provide the suppression of interference from non-uniform magnetic fields of rails laid in the track, in the track gage and at the ends of sleepers. These measures will reduce the intensity of failures in the automatic locomotive signaling and, as a result, improve the security level and uninterrupted movement of trains.
1. Pravila tekhnicheskoi ekspluatatsii zheleznykh dorog of the Russian Federation : utv. prikazom Mintransa RF ot 21.12.2010, No. 286 (s izm. na Dec. 25, 2015) [Rules of technical operation of railways of the Russian Federation: approved by the Order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation of December 21, 2010 No. 286 (as amended on December 25, 2015)]. Moscow : OAO Russian Railways, 2015, 368 p.
2. Gorelik A.V., Shalyagin D.V., Borovkov Yu.G. et al.; In A.V. Gorelik (ed.). Sistemy zheleznodorozhnoi avtomatiki, telemekhaniki i svyazi : uchebnik dlya vuzov zh.-d. transp. [Systems of railway automatics, telemechanics and communications: textbook for high schools. of railway transp]. Moscow : Training and methodological center for education in railway transport, 2012, 477 p.
3. Bryleev A.M. et al. Avtomaticheskaya lokomotivnaya signalizatsiya i avtoregulirovka [Automatic locomotive signaling and auto-adjustment]. Moscow : Transport Publ., 1981, 320 p.
4. Ventsevich L.E. Lokomotivnye ustroistva obespecheniya bezopasnosti dvizheniya poezdov i rasshifrovka informatsionnykh dannykh ikh raboty [Locomotive devices ensure the safety of train traffic and decrypt information information about their operation]. Moscow : Marshrut Publ., 2006, 328 p.
5. Perechen' ustroistv i sistem bezopasnosti dvizheniya, registratorov peregovorov, primenyaemykh na lokomotivakh, motorvagonnom podvizhnom sostave i spetsial'nom samokhodnom podvizhnom sostave (TPS, MVPS and SSPS), v zavisimosti ot roda dvizheniya i sostava lokomotivnoi brigady : utv. rasporyazheniem OAO «RZhD» No.1754r ot 13.08.2013 [The list of devices and traffic safety systems, communications recorders, used on locomotives, mobile rolling stock and special self-propelled rolling stock (MRS, MVRS and SSRS), depending on the type of traffic and the content of the locomotive crew: by the order of OAO Russian Railways No. 1754r dated Aug 13, 2013]. Moscow : OAO Russian Railways Publ., 2013, 6 p.
6. Pul'tyakov A.V., Trofimov Yu.A. Analiz vliyaniya neravnomernoi namagnichennosti rel'sov na ustoichivost' raboty ALSN [Analysis of the influence of uneven rail magnetization on the stability of the automatic locomotive signaling of continuous operation]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling], 2011, No. 1 (30), pp. 206–210.
7. Trofimov Yu.A., Pul'tyakov A.V. Ustoichivost' raboty lokomotivnykh ustroistv ALS na uchastkakh s elektrotyagoi peremennogo toka [Stability of operation of locomotive devices for automatic locomotive signaling in areas with electric traction of alternating current]. Materialy mezhvuz. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Materials of the interuniversity scientific-practical conf.]. Irkutsk : ISTU Publ., 2011, pp. 207–211.
8. Shamanov V.I., Pul'tyakov A.V., Trofimov Yu.A. Vliyanie uslovii ekspluatatsii na ustoichivost' raboty ALSN [Influence of operating conditions on the stability of the automatic locomotive signaling of continuous operation]. Zheleznodorozhnyi transport [Railway Transport], 2009, No. 5, pp. 46–50.
9. Shamanov V.I.: Elektromagnitnaya sovmestimost' sistem zheleznodorozhnoi avtomatiki i telemekhaniki: ucheb. posobie [Electromagnetic compatibility of railway automation and telemechanics systems: A reference book]. Moscow : Training and methodological center for education in railway transport, 2013, 244 p.
10. Kompleksnoe lokomotivnoe ustroistvo bezopasnosti : instruktsiya po tekhnicheskomu obsluzhivaniyu 36260-00-00 IO (TsT-TsSh-659) [Integrated locomotive safety device: maintenance instruction 36260-00-00 IO (TsT-TsSh-659)]. Moscow : MPS RF Publ., 1999, 32 p.
11. Soroko V.I., Rozenberg E.N.: Apparatura zheleznodorozhnoi avtomatiki i telemekhaniki : spravochnik [Equipment of railway automation and telemechanics: reference book]. Book 2. Moscow : PLANETA Publ., 2000, 1008 p.
12. Bader M.P. Elektromagnitnaya sovmestimost' [Electromagnetic compatibility]. Moscow : Training and methodological center for education in railway transport, 2002, 638 p.
13. Polozhenie o poryadke sluzhebnogo rassledovaniya, ucheta i analiza sboev v rabote ustroistv avtomaticheskoi lokomotivnoi signalizatsii i sistem avtomaticheskogo upravleniya tormozheniem poezda : utv. rasporyazheniem OAO Russian Railways No.1011r ot 30.05.2016 [Regulations on the procedure for official investigation, accounting and analysis of failures in the operation of automatic locomotive signaling devices and automatic control systems for the braking of a train: approved by the order of OAO Russian Railways No. 1011r dated May 30, 2016]. Moscow : OAO Russian Railways, 2016, 35 p.
14. Pul'tyakov A.V., Skorobogatov M.E. Opyt ekspluatatsii sistem ALS s kodirovaniem chastotoi 75 Gts na gorno-pereval'nom uchastke : materialy VII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf [Experience in the operation of ALS systems with coding at a frequency of 75 Hz on the mountain-pass section: materials of the VIIth International scientific-practical conf.]. Vol. 1. Irkutsk : ISTU Publ., 2016, pp. 263–267.