Mudraya N. G., Maryukhnenko V. S., Mukhopad Yu. F. Algoritm vyyavleniya neispravnosti rel'sovoi tsepi v sisteme kontrolya s primeneniem shumopodobnykh signalov [An algorithm of identifying faulty rail track circuit in the control system with the use of broadband signals]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2019. Vol. 62, No. 2. Pp. 141–150. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2019.2(62).141–150
The article describes an algorithm for detection of rail track circuit failure in the system of continuous monitoring using quasi-optimal processing of broadband signals. The use of broadband signals as a stimulant significantly improves the quality indicators of railroad transportation safety monitoring. Namely, it allows applying complex noise-immune codes, improving electromagnetic compatibility with other devices and systems of automatics and telemechanics, increases the robustness of transmission of information signals and reduces energy costs. The broadband signal processing is carried out by means of digital matched filtering or correlation analysis and is characterized by high accuracy and speed, so that the problems of control of rail track circuits are solved in almost real time. The use of discrete broadband signals makes it possible to use the flexibility of digital algorithms of processing stimulatory signals and adapt to a specific noise situation at the control point of the rail track circuit, which significantly reduces the impact of destabilizing factors on the processing results. To ensure reliable operation of rail track circuits in real time requires the construction of a control system based on algorithms robust to changes in the ballast resistance. A variant of the control algorithm of the rail track circuit with the use of broadband signals is proposed. By using the algorithm of detecting the failure of the rail track circuit in the system of monitoring the performance of the rail track circuit will reduce the high costs. There will be no need to stop the traffic at the time of the planned inspection and measurement of the parameters of the rail track circuit, which will increase the safety and reliability.
1. Maryukhnenko V.S. et al. Avtomatizirovannyi kontrol' podvizhnogo sostava na khodu poezda [Automated control of rolling stock on the train]. Irkutsk : IrGUPS Publ., 2016. 128 p.
2. Maryukhnenko V.S., Mudraya N.G. Fiziko-tekhnicheskie aspekty izmeneniya soprotivleniya ballasta zheleznodorozhnykh putei [Physical and technical aspects of changes in the resistance of the ballast of railway tracks]. Voprosy estestvoznaniya [Problems of natural science], 2016. No. 1 (9). Pp. 25–34.
3. Mudraya N.G., Mukhopad Yu.F. Obespechenie bezopasnosti dvizheniya poezdov s primeneniem radiotekhnicheskikh sistem [Ensuring traffic safety of trains with the use of radio systems]. Vestn. IrGTU [Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University], 2018. Vol. 22, No. 6. Pp. 232–238.
4. Sapozhnikov V.V., Sapozhnikov Vl.V., Shamanov V.I. Nadezhnost' sistem zheleznodorozhnoi avtomatiki, telemekhaniki i svyazi [Reliability of railway automation, telemechanics and communications]. Moscow: UMK MPS RF Publ., 2002. 285 p.
5. Bushuev A. V., Bushuev V. I., Bushuev S. V. Rel'sovye tsepi: teoreticheskie osnovy i ekspluatatsiya [Rail circuits: theoretical foundations and operation]. Ekaterinburg : UrGUPS Publ., 2014. 311 p.
6. Mudraya N.G., Maryukhnenko V.S. Primenenie shumopodobnykh signalov dlya kontrolya soprotivleniya ballasta zheleznodorozhnykh putei [The use of noise-like signals to control the ballast resistance of railway tracks]. Sovremennye problemy radioelektroniki sb. tr. Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Modern problems of radio electronics: Coll. of art. of All-Russian scientific and practical conf.]. Krasnoyarsk, 2015. Pp. 84–87.
7. Zachinyaev Yu.V. Analiz i klassifikatsiya formirovatelei lineino-chastotno-modulirovannykh radiosignalov c tochki zreniya umen'sheniya dlitel'nosti formiruemykh signalov [Analysis and classification of linear frequency modulated radio signals formers from the point of view of reducing the duration of the generated signals]. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya [Modern problems of science and education], 2012. No. 5. URL: http://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=7173 (Access date: 10.11.2018).
8. Varakin L.E. Sistemy svyazi s shumopodobnymi signalami [Communication systems with noise-like signals]. Moscow: Radio i svyaz’ Publ., 1985. 384 p.
9. Richard L. Tsifrovaya obrabotka signalov [Digital Signal Processing]. Moscow: Binom-Press Publ., 2007.
10. Immoreev I.Ya. Sverkhshirokopolosnye radiosistemy. Obzor sostoyaniya i puti razvitiya [Ultra wideband radio systems. Review of the state and development trends]. USUIRCA 2005. URL:http://uωbgroup.ru/ (Access date: 10.11.2018).
11. Baskakov S.I. Radiotekhnicheskie tsepi i signaly [Radio circuits and signals]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola Publ., 1988. 446 p.
12. Telliskivi T. Wheel-Rail Interaction Analysis. TRITA - MMK Report 2003:21, Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Machine Design, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm 2003.
13. Oppengeim A., Shafer R. Tsifrovaya obrabotka signalov [Digital signal processing]. Moscow: Tekhnosfera Publ., 2006.
14. Ifeachor E.C., Jervis B. W. Digital signal processing: a practical approach. Williams. 2004. 989 p.
15. Mokshin A.B., Maryukhnenko V.S. Sistema kontrolya soprotivleniya ballasta i tselostnosti rel's zheleznodorozhnoi linii s primeneniem LChM-signalov [The system of control of ballast resistance and rail line integrity with the use of LFM signals]. Pat. RF 2592027. No. 2014122877/11 ; applied 04.06.2014 ; publ. 20.07.2016, Bull. No. 20.
16. Tikhonov V.I. Statisticheskaya radiotekhnika [Statistical radio engineering]. Moscow: Radio i svyaz’ Publ., 1991. 624 p.
17. Kurulev A.P. Preobrazovanie spektrov v elektroradiotsepyakh [Transformation of the spectra in the electro-radio circuits]. Minsk : BGUIR Publ., 2017. 176 p.