Bykova N. M., Isaev S. A. Analiz deformatsii zemlyanogo polotna v geodinamicheski aktivnykh raionakh na primere Vostochno-Sibirskoi zheleznoi dorogi [Analysis of roadbed deformations in geodynamically active regions by the example of the East Siberian railway]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, No. 4 (68), pp. 120–127. – DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.4(68).120-127
The article considers the problem of the behavior of the railway roadbed in geodynamically active regions using the example of the section of the Trans-Siberian Mainline of the East Siberian Railway from Biryusinsk station to Gorkhon station. When considering the scheme of the fault block structure in the south of Eastern Siberia, it becomes obvious that the Trans-Siberian Railway often crosses areas with tectonic faults. When studying the literature on the operation of engineering structures, one can trace the influence of movements in zones of tectonic disturbances on such structures as tunnels, pipelines, hydroelectric power plants, reservoirs, and embankments. The existing regulatory documents, considering the influence of exogenous and endogenous geological processes on the railway track, were analyzed. A classification of tectonic movements of the earth's crust and various types of tectonic faults is presented: faults, reverse faults, thrust faults, strike-slip faults and nappes. The main defects and deformations of the roadbed were discussed. The regulatory documents for the design and operation of the roadbed were analyzed, from which it becomes clear that the influence of tectonic movements on the roadbed is not reflected in any way in the regulatory documents. A comparative analysis of the location of roadbed deformation areas with areas where railroads cross zones with tectonic faults has been performed. On the basis of this comparison, a conclusion was made about the coincidence of the deformed roadbed sections with zones of tectonic faults. A conclusion was made on the decrease in the roadbed performance indicators in the zones of tectonic disturbances, and the need to improve the regulatory framework for the design and operation of the roadbed in these zones was proved.
1. Bykova N.M. Transportnye sooruzheniya na aktivnykh geostrukturakh. Tekhnologii sistemnogo podkhoda [Transport structures on active geostructures. System approach technologies]. Novosibirsk: Nauka Publ., 2008. 212 p.
2. Glikman A.G. Fizika i praktika spektral'noi seismorazvedki [Physics and practice of spectral seismic exploring] [Electronic media]. 2002. URL: https://newgeophys.spb.ru/ru/book/index.shtml. Accessed May 15, 2020.
3. Voitenko S.P., Uchitel' I.L., Yaroshenko V.N., Kapochkin B.B. Geodinamika. Osnovy kinematicheskoi geodezii [Geodynamics. Fundamentals of kinematic geodesy]. Odessa: Astroprint Publ., 2007. 264 p.
4. Zainagabdinov D.A. Otsenka soprotivleniya chugunnykh obdelok zheleznodorozhnykh tonnelei geodeformatsionnym vozdeistviyam [Assessment of the resistance of cast-iron lining of railway tunnels to geodeformational effects]. Transportnoe stroitel'stvo [Transport construction], 2014. No. 10. Pp. 12–15. [Electronic media]. URL: https://rucont.ru/efd/482891. Accessed May 15, 2020.
5. Lebedeva M.A., Sankov V.A., Zakharov A.I., Zakharova L.N. Deformatsii zemnoi poverkhnosti vblizi trassy Baykalo-Amurskoi zheleznodorozhnoi magistrali po dannym differentsial'noi RSA interferometrii [Surface deformations near the Baikal–Amur railway from differential SAR interferometry data]. Geodinamika i tektonofizika [Geodynamics and tectonophysics], 2016. No. 7(2). Pp. 315–328. [Electronic media]. URL: https://doi.org/10.5800/GT-2016-7-2-0209. Accessed May 15, 2020.
6. SP 119.13330.2017 Zheleznye dorogi kolei 1520 mm [SP 119.13330.2017 Railways with 1520 mm track]. Moscow, 2017. 48 p.
7. SP 32-104-98. Proektirovanie zemlyanogo polotna zheleznykh dorog kolei 1520 mm [SP 32-104-98. Design of the subgrade of 1520 mm gauge railways]. Moscow: Gosstroi Rossii Publ., GUP TsP Publ., 1999. 91 p.
8. SP 238.1326000.2015. Zheleznodorozhnyi put' [SP 238.1326000.2015. Railway track]. Moscow, 2015. 71 p.
9. TsP-544. Instruktsiya po soderzhaniyu zemlyanogo polotna zheleznodorozhnogo puti [TsP-544. Instructions for the maintenance of the railway track roadbed]. Moscow, 1998. 189 p.
10. SP 116.13330.2012. Inzhenernaya zashchita territorii, zdanii i sooruzhenii ot opasnykh geologicheskikh protsessov. Osnovnye polozheniya [SP 116.13330.2012. Engineering protection of territories, buildings and structures from dangerous geological processes. The main provisions]. Moscow: Minregion Rossii Publ., 2012.
11. SP 14.13330.2018. Stroitel'stvo v seismicheskikh rayonakh [SP 14.13330.2018. Сonstruction in seismic areas]. Moscow: Standartinform Publ., 2018. 115 p.
12. SP 268.1325800.2016. Transportnye sooruzheniya v seismicheskikh rayonakh. Pravila proiektirovaniya [SP 268.1325800.2016. Transport facilities in seismic regions. Design rules]. Moscow, 2016. 107 p.
13. SP 269.1325800.2016. Transportnye sooruzheniya v seismicheskikh rayonakh. Pravila utochneniya iskhodnoi seismichnosti i seismicheskogo mikrorayonirovaniya [SP 269.1325800.2016. Transport structures in seismic zones. Rules for initial seismity detailing and seismic microzoning]. Moscow, 2016. 77 p.
14. Gal'perin A.M. Geologia: Ch. IV. Inzhenernaya geologiya [Geology: Part IV. Engineering geology]. Vologda: Infra-Inzheneriya Publ., 2011. 559 p.
15. Koronovskii N.V., Yasamanov N.A. Geologia [Geology]. Moscow: Akademia Publ., 2011. 448 p.
16. Nikolaev N.I. Noveishaya tektonika i geodinamika litosfery [The latest tectonics and geodynamics of the lithosphere]. Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1988. 491 p.
17. Tsytovich N.A., Ter-Martirosyan Z.G. Osnovy prikladnoi geomekhaniki v stroitel'stve [Fundamentals of applied geomechanics in construction]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola Publ., 1981. 317 p.
18. Sherman S.I. Destruction of the lithosphere: Faultblock divisibility and its tectonophysical regularities. Geodynamics & Tectonophysics, 2012. No. 3 (4). Pp. 315–344. URL: https://doi.org/10.5800/GT-2012-3-4-0077.