Astashkov N. P., Olentsevich V. A., Belogolov Yu. I. Obespecheniye bezopasnosti i zashchity vspomogatel'nogo oborudovaniya podvizhnogo sostava [Ensuring the safety and protection of the auxiliary rolling stock equipment]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, No. 4 (68), pp. 189–195. – DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.4(68).189-195
The main problems of the railway industry are focused on reducing the costs associated with the operation and repair of technological equipment. It is possible to solve them through the development of technical means that optimally take into account the climatic, geographical and technical operating conditions. Under these operating conditions, the development of locomotive traction provides for the modernization of the existing traction rolling stock, the improvement of the manufactured locomotives, the development of a conceptually new platform for the product ranges of innovative locomotives, the replacement of equipment with a more reliable and modern one. Based on reports and statistical data on the performance indicators of the locomotive repair depot of the Ulan Bator Railway, the authors analyzed operation reliability of diesel locomotives of the 2TE116UM series, due to their higher percentage of other locomotive series of the operating inventory railway rolling stock. It was revealed that the share of damage to the electrical part of electric motors accounts for more than 70% of the total number of faults. The purpose of the presented work is to develop a technical solution, the use of which will minimize the number of failures of auxiliary machines and equipment of a diesel locomotive of this series. To implement it, the authors consider main design features of electric motors, their connection diagram and the presence of protection elements to determine weak points and justify the proposed technical solution.
- Strategiya razvitiya Kholdinga «RZhD» na period do 2030 goda [Development strategy of the Russian Railways Holding for the period up to 2030]. Moscow: RZhD OAO Publ., December 20, 2013.
- Ofitsial'nyi sait OAO «RZhD» [Official website of Russian Railways OAO][Electronic media]. URL: http://rzd.ru.
- Olentsevich V.A., Belogolov Y.I., Kramynina G.N. Set of organizational, technical and reconstructive measures aimed at improvement of section performance indicators based on the study of systemic relations and regularities of functioning of railway transport system. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, 832(1), 0120384.
- Bulokhova T.A., Peretolchina A.S. Uroven' razvitiya zheleznodorozhnoi infrastruktury kak faktor obespecheniya klientoorientirovannosti otrasli i ustoichivogo razvitiya regionov [The level of development of railway infrastructure as a factor in ensuring customer-oriented industry and sustainable development of regions]. Razvitie ekonomicheskoi nauki na transporte: ekonomicheskaya osnova budushchego transportnykh sistem. Sbornik nauchnykh statei VII mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii [Development of economic science in transport: the economic basis for the future of transport systems. Collection of scientific articles of the VII international scientific and practical conference]. In Zhuravleva N.A. (ed.), 2019. Pp. 147–154.
- Filonov S.P., Gibalov A.I., Bykovskii V.E. i dr. Teplovoz 2TE116 - rukovodstvo po ustroistvu i obsluzhivaniyu [Diesel locomotive 2TE116 – a manual for construction and maintenance]. 2nd ed., revised and enlarged]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1985. 328 p.
- Sergeev S.V., Yaitskikh A.I., Yaitskikh I.A. Printsipy diagnostiki elektricheskoi skhemy teplovoza 2TE116U(UM) [Principles of diagnostics of the electric circuit of a diesel locomotive 2TE116U (UM)]. Lokomotiv [Locomotive]. Moscow: OAO «RZhD» Publ., 2020. No. 8(668). Pp. 14–16.
- Astrakhantsev L.A., Astashkov N.P. Obosnovanie metoda postroeniya avtomatizirovannoi sistemy upravleniya proizvoditel'nost'yu motor-ventilyatorov na elektrovozakh [Substantiation of the method for constructing an automated system for controlling the performance of blower motors in electric locomotives]. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [The bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University]. Irkutsk: IrGTU Publ., 2012, No. 3(62). Pp. 90–95.
- Alekseeva T.L., Ryabchyonok N.L., Astrakhantsev L.A., Tikhomirov V.A., Astashkov N.P., Martusov A.L., Alekseev M.E. Parallel operation of an inverter with an electrical AC network. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. International Conference on Transport and Infrastructure of the Siberian Region, SibTrans 2019, 2020. P. 012003.
- Astrakhantsev L.A., Astashkov N.P., Ryabchenok N.L., Alekseeva T.L., Astrakhantseva N.M. Povyshenie elektromagnitnoi sovmestimosti podvizhnogo sostava [Increase of the electromagnetic compatibility of rolling stock]. Bezopasnost' regionov - osnova ustoichivogo razvitiya [Safety of regions is the basis of sustainable development], 2012. Vol. 1-2. Pp. 92–94.
- Kuz'mich V.D., Rudnev V.S., Frenkel' S.Ya. Teoriya lokomotivnoi tyagi [The theory of locomotive traction publishing house]. Moscow: Marshrut Publ., 2005, 446 p.
- Poida A. A., Khutoryanskii N. M., Kononov V. E. Teplovozy. Mekhanicheskoe oborudovanie, ustroistvo i remont. Uchebnik dlya tekhn. Shkol [Locomotives. Mechanical equipment. Device and repair. A textbook for technical schools]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1988, 320 p.: il., tabl.
- Mikhal'chenko G.S., Kashnikov V.N. Teoriya i konstruktsiya lokomotivov [Theory and design of locomotives]. Moscow: Marshrut Publ., 2006, 581 p.
- Rakov V.A. Lokomotivy i motorvagonnyi podvizhnoi sostav (1966–1975) [Locomotives and multiple unit rolling stock (1966–1975)]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1979.
- Rakov V.A. Lokomotivy i motorvagonnyi podvizhnoi sostav zheleznykh dorog Sovetskogo Soyuza. 1976–1985 [Locomotives and multiple unit rolling stock of the railways of the Soviet Union. 1976-1985]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1990.
- Sobenin L.A., Bakholdin V.I., Zinchenko O.V., Vorob'ev A.A. Ustroistvo i remont teplovozov: Uchebnik dlya nach. prof. obrazovaniya [Device and repair of diesel locomotives: A textbook for the elementary prof. education]. Moscow: Akademiya Publ., 2004. 416 p.
- Marchenko V.S., Sergeev A.A., Ivanchenko V.T. et al. Elektrooborudovanie teplovozov: Spravochnik [Electrical equipment of diesel locomotives: a handbook]. Moscow: IKTs «Akademkniga» Publ., 2003. 248 p.
- Olentsevich V.A., Belogolov Yu.I., Grigoryeva N.N. Analysis of reliability and sustainability of organizational and technical systems of railway transportation process. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, 832(1), 012061.