Cherepanov A. P., Lyapustin P. K. Povysheniye kachestva kontrolya i diagnostiki pri podgotovke k deklarirovaniyu i sertifikatsii yedinichnykh i unikal'nykh mashin [Improving the quality of control and diagnostics in preparation for the declaration and certification of single and unique machines]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2019. Vol. 64, No. 4. Pp. 44–51. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2019.4(64).44-51.
The article considers the ways of improving the quality of control and diagnostics in preparation for the declaration and certification of single and unique machines of hazardous production facilities with the combination of diagnosis and technical control during its manufacture. Preparation of single and unique machines for declaration and certification includes an integrated manufacturing technology and technical control by the manufacturer's service, combined with technical diagnostics, which is provided by the requirements of industrial safety, and resource-strength studies. They can also be included in the technological process of manufacturing single and unique machines. The results of the assessment of the initial technical condition are proposed to be used in the preparation of a package of documents for the purposes of declaration and certification. The proposed approach will contribute to the quality preparation of the machines themselves and technical documentation for them to carry out the declaration and certification procedures. After the declaration and certification procedures are complete, along with the mandatory list of the set of documents for the machine, the documents with the results of combined technical control and diagnosis, resource and strength studies conducted during manufacture, will also be delivered to the owner together with the machine. As is known, at the end of the term of operation designated by the manufacturer, the actual technical condition is assessed with the possibility of comparing it with the initial technical condition established in the manufacturing process. In accordance with the pattern of declining resources in the transition from the original technical condition to the actual one, it will be possible to increase the accuracy of determining the residual life and setting terms of further safe operation, which ultimately will enhance the safety and reliability of single and unique machines in use. The paper also presents the continuous flow process technology of manufacturing technical devices, including technical control, diagnosis, resource and strength studies and evaluation of the initial technical equipment, conducted in a given sequence. Together with the manufacture, the initial technical condition of various types of single and unique machines is determined.
- Federal'nyi Zakon Rossii «O promyshlennoi bezopasnosti opasnykh proizvodstvennykh ob"ektov» ot 21.07.1997 g. No. 116–FZ [The Federal Law of Russia “On Industrial Safety of Hazardous Production Facilities” dated July 21, 1997 No. 116 – FZ].
- Tekhnicheskii reglament Tamozhennogo soyuza «O bezopasnosti oborudovaniya, rabotayushchego pod izbytochnym davleniem» (TR TS 032/2013), prinyat Resheniem Soveta Evraziiskoi ekonomicheskoi komissii ot 2 iyulya 2013g. No. 41 [Technical regulations of the Customs Union “On the safety of equipment operating under excessive pressure” (TR CU 032/2013), adopted by the Decision of the Council of the Eurasian Economic Commission of July 2, 2013. No. 41].
- Pravila provedeniya ekspertizy promyshlennoi bezopasnosti. Utv. prikazom Rostekhnadzora ot 14.11.2013 No. 538 (Zaregistrirovano v Minyuste Rossii 26.12.2013 No. 30855) [The rules for the examination of industrial safety. Approved by order of Rostekhnadzor dated November 14, 2013 No. 538 (registered with the Ministry of Justice of Russia December 26, 2013 No. 30855)].
- Tekhnicheskii kontrol' [Elektronnyi resurs]. [Technical control] URL:
- https://center-yf.ru/data/Menedzheru/tehnicheskiy-ontrol.php (Access date: 10 Oct 201 .)
- Cherepanov A.P. Concept of methodological recommendations for estimating service life of industrial equipment based on service-life-safety studies. Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 2012. Vol. 47. No. 11-12, pp. 790-795.
- Bezopasnost' Rossii. Pravovye, sotsial'no - ekonomicheskie i nauchno-tekhnicheskie aspekty. Upravlenie resursom ekspluatatsii vysokoriskovykh ob"ektov [Security of Russia. Legal, socio-economic and scientific-technical aspects. Resource management of high-risk facilities]. In Makhutov N.A. (gen. ed.) Moscow: MGOF «Znanie» Publ., 2015, 600 p.
- Cherepanov A.P. Selection of indicators for assessment of overall, computed, and remaining service lives of production equipment. Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, Vol. 46, Nos. 9–10, 2011, pp. 624–630(7).
- Makhutov N.A. Konstruktsionnaya prochnost', resurs i tekhnogennaya bezopasnost': V 2 ch. [Structural strength, resource and technological safety: In 2 parts]. Novosibirsk: Nauka Publ., 2005. P. 2: Obosnovanie resursa i bezopasnosti [Justification of the resource and security]. 610 p.
- Moskvichev V.V. Osnovy konstruktsionnoi prochnosti tekhnicheskikh sistem i inzhenernykh sooruzhenii: V 3 ch. [Fundamentals of structural strength of technical systems and engineering structures: in 3 parts]. In Makhutov N.A. (resp. ed.) Novosibirsk: Nauka Publ., 2002. P. 1: Postanovka zadach i analiz predel'nykh sostoyanii [Statement of problems and analysis of limit states]. 2002. 106 p.: il. ISBN 5–02–032016–1.
- Cherepanov A.P. Sposob prognozirovaniya resursa tekhnicheskikh ustroistv [The method for predicting the resource of technical devices]. Pat. Ros. Federatsii No. 2454648, MPK G01M15/00, G01N3/00. Applied by: Cherepanov A.P. Publ.: 27.06.2012, Bull. No. 18.
- Cherepanov A., Lyapustin P. Forecasting Resource as a Method of Increasing the Security. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 253 012004. 2017.
- Cherepanov A.P., Poroshin Y.V. Estimating service life of technical devices with due regard for efficiency of their diagnosis. Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, Vol. 46. No. 1. Volume 46, Numbers 1–2, May 2010, pp. 103–108(6). DOI: 10.1007/s10556–010–9300–2.
- Kolmakov V.P., Cherepanov A.P., Poroshin Yu.V. Kompleks komp'yuternoi obrabotki rezul'tatov tekhnicheskogo diagnostirovaniya [A complex of computer processing of technical diagnostic results]. Bezopasnost' truda v promyshlennosti [Labor safety in industry], 2010. No. 7, pp. 59–63.
- GOST 31385-2016 Rezervuary vertikal'nye tsilindricheskie stal'nye dlya nefti i nefteproduktov. Obshchie tekhnicheskie usloviya [GOST 31385-2016 Vertical cylindrical steel tanks for oil and oil products. General specifications. Date of introduction: 01.03.2017]. Introduction date: 01.03.2017.
- Federal'nye normy i pravila v oblasti promyshlennoi bezopasnosti «Pravila promyshlennoi bezopasnosti opasnykh proizvodstvennykh ob"ektov, na kotorykh ispol'zuetsya oborudovanie, rabotayushchee pod izbytochnym davleniem». Prilozhenie (s izmeneniyami na 12 dekabrya 2017 goda). Zaregistrirovano v Ministerstve yustitsii Rossiiskoi Federatsii 19 maya 2014 goda, registratsionnyi No. 32326 [Federal norms and rules in the field of industrial safety "Industrial safety rules for hazardous production facilities that use equipment operating under excessive pressure." Application (as amended on December 12, 2017). Registered at the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on May 19, 2014, registration No. 32326].
- SO 153-34.17.439-2003 Instruktsiya po prodleniyu sroka sluzhby sosudov, rabotayushchikh pod davleniem [SО 153-34.17.439-2003 Instructions for extending the service life of pressure vessels].
- RD 03–421–01. Metodicheskie ukazaniya po provedeniyu tekhnicheskogo diagnostirovaniya tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya i opredele¬niyu ostatochnogo sroka sluzhby sosudov i apparatov [RD 03–421–01. Guidelines for the technical diagnosis of the technical condition and the determination of the residual life of vessels and apparatuses]. Moscow: GUP NTTs «Promyshlennaya bezopasnost'» Publ., 2002. 136 p.
- Makhutov N.A., Pimshtein P.G. Problemy bezopasnosti pri chrezvychainykh situatsiyakh [Safety issues in emergency situations], Issue 5. Moscow, 1995. 16 p.
- Leifer L.A., Kashnikova P.M., Opredelenie ostatochnogo sroka sluzhby mashin i oborudovaniya na osnove veroyatnostnykh modelei [Determination of the residual life of machines and equipment based on probabilistic models]. URL:
- http://www.labrate.ru/leifer/leifer_kashnikova_article_2007_residual_ser... (Access date: 05.10.2007).
- Cherepanov A.P. Adaptatsiya normativov k usloviyam provedeniya ekspertizy do nachala primeneniya tekhnicheskikh ustroistv na opasnom proizvodstvennom ob"ekte. Bezopasnost' i zhivuchest' tekhnicheskikh sistem: materialy i doklady [Adaptation of standards to the conditions of the examination prior to the use of technical devices at a hazardous production facility. Safety and survivability of technical systems: materials and reports]. V Vserossiiskaya konferentsiya (Krasnoyarsk, 12-15 oktyabrya 2015 goda) [V All-Russian Conference (Krasnoyarsk, October 12-15, 2015)]. In 3 vols.; In Moskvichev V.V. (sci. ed.) Krasnoyarsk: Sib. Feder. Un-ty Publ., 2015. Vol.2. 272 p.