Berfel’d M. A., Koryagin M. E., Katargin V. N. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie veroyatnosti nalichiya avtomobilya karsheringa v shagovoi dostupnosti [Mathematical simulation of the probability of the car sharing availability at a walking distance]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, No. 3(67), pp. 54–59. 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.3(67).54-59
Currently, driving a car is an integral part of life in Russian cities. But parking problems make car ownership less attractive. Therefore, car sharing services are being actively developed in the world and in Russia. The main advantage for the client is the absence of parking problems. Unlike a taxi, the client has the ability to drive a car. First of all, this service is developing in large cities. However, one of the largest cities in Russia, Krasnoyarsk, has gained a negative experience in car sharing. To analyze the problems, a mathematical model of the efficiency of the car search was built. First, statistics were collected that showed a low demand for car sharing. Then the district with the most orders was selected. For this district, formulas for calculating the average distance between the client and the car are obtained. The model is based on the probability of finding a car within walking distance. The obtained formulas made it possible to calculate the probability of finding a car depending on the number of free cars and the maximum distance to it. It turned out that with a small car fleet, it is almost impossible to find a free car in the walking distance. It is concluded that it is necessary to significantly increase the size of the car fleet in order to provide the necessary quality of service to stimulate demand.
1. Zyryanova I.S. Transport udobnyi dlya zhizni [Transport that makes life comfortable] // Arenda avtomobilei kak otrasl' servisa: geograficheskie i organizatsionnye aspekty / Regional'nye problemy razvitiya turizma [Car rental as a service industry: geographical and organizational aspects / Regional problems of tourism development], 2018. Pp. 157–158.
2. Boyarkina E.F. Zakonomernosti formirovaniya kolichestva legkovykh avtomobilei na ulichno-dorozhnoi seti goroda [Regularities of the formation of the number of passenger cars on the city's road network]. TyumGNGU Publ., 2011. Pp. 160.
3. Glagoleva S.V., Korshikov D.A. Karshering kak zamena lichnogo avtomobilya [Car sharing as a replacement for a personal vehicle]. Pp. 52–55.
4. Orlov A.V., Nakhapetyan K.G. Innovatsii i osobennosti protsedury arendy avtomobilya [Innovations and features of the car rental procedure]. Pp. 1–6.
5. Bagrov N.S., Denisov D.V. Zadacha dinamicheskogo pereraspredeleniya avtomobilei karsheringa [The problem of dynamic redistribution of car sharing vehicles] // International Journal of Open Information Technologies. ISSN: 2307-8162, 2019. Vol. 7. No. 8. Pp. 14.
6. Tregubov V.N. Intellektual'nye sistemy podderzhki sovmestnogo ispol'zovaniya avtomobilei v gorode [Smart systems of the car sharing support in the city]. 446 p.
7. Chen T.D., Vybor transportnykh sredstv [Choice of transportation vehicles] // Management of a Shared, Autonomous, Electric Vehicle Fleet: Vehicle Choice, Charging Infrastructure & Pricing Strategies. p-hd. 2015.
8. Rodier C., Shaheen S. Ekonomicheskie preimushchestva karsheringa [Economic benefits of car sharing] // Carsharing and carfree housing: predicted travel, emission, and economic benefits. 2004. Pp. 2–3.
9. Catalano M., Lo Casto B., Migliore M. Otsenka i modelirovanie sprosa na uslugi karsheringa [Estimation and modeling of demand for car sharing services] // Car sharing demand estimation and urban transport demand modelling using stated preference techniques / European Transport , No. 40. 2008. Pp. 33–50.
10. Moskva stala mirovym liderom po chislu avtomobilei karsheringa [Moscow became the world leader in the number of carsharing cars], 2020. [Electronic media]. URL: https://www.autostat.ru/news/42403/ (Accessed: April 08, 2020)
11. Karshering Delimobil' v Krasnoyarske [Car-sharing Delimobil in Krasnoyarsk] [Electronic media]. URL: https://old.delimobil.ru/kry/index (Accessed: April 23, 2020)
12. Raiony Krasnoyarska [Krasnoyarsk districts] [Electronic media]. URL: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D ( Accessed: April 02, 2020)
13. Kharitonov S.P. Metod «blizhaishego soseda» dlya matematicheskoi otsenki raspredeleniya biologicheskikh ob"ektov na ploskosti i na linii [The "nearest neighbor" method for the mathematical assessment of the distribution of biological objects on a plane and on a line], 2005. 213 p.