Poltavskaya Yu. O. Modelirovaniye strukturnogo uravneniya dlya otsenki kachestva obsluzhivaniya passazhirov obshchestvennogo transporta [Modeling structural equation for assessing passenger service quality of public transport]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, Vol. 65, No. 1, pp. 150–155. 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.1(65).150-155
In order to develop urban public transport, it is necessary to ensure high reliability of its functioning, as well as to strengthen its attractiveness in comparison with individual transport. In this regard, studies aimed at improving the quality of transport services are relevant at present. The article proposes a tool for assessing the quality of public transport passengers. The considered model of the structural equation allows us to study the influence of the relationship between passenger satisfaction and service quality indicators. The system of structural equations consists of two components: a hidden variable model and a measurement model. Thus, this approach allows us to simulate the investigated process of transport services, taking into account both “hidden” and analyzed variables. During the study, the impact of quality indicators was evaluated, and four variables were determined: service reliability, comfort, route network configuration, safety and cleanliness. To identify the effect of indicators on passenger satisfaction with the quality of transport services, hypotheses were put forward. However, the test results of the model showed that comfort is not significant in the case of influencing the quality from the point of view of the passenger. Taking into account the calibration of the obtained values, the final structure of the model is provided. The proposed methodology can be applied both by the transport enterprises of the city, and by design organizations to analyze the indicators of quality of service and conduct activities aimed at improving the quality of services provided.
- Lebedeva O.A. Pokazateli otsenki effektivnosti raboty obshchestvennogo transporta [Performance indicators for public transport performance]. Sovremennye tekhnologii i nauchno-tekhnicheskii progress [Modern technologies and scientific and technological progress], 2018, Vol. 1, pp. 108–109.
- Poltavskaya Yu.O. Kachestvennye kharakteristiki funktsionirovaniya gorodskogo obshchestvennogo passazhirskogo transporta (GOPT) [Qualitative characteristics of the functioning of urban public passenger transport (UPPT)]. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov Angarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Proceedings of the Angarsk State Technical University], 2015, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 260–266.
- Sharov M., Mikhailov A. Urban transport system reliability indicators. Transportation Research Procedia 2017, pp. 591–595.
- Wiley D.E. The identification problem for structural equation models with unmeasured variables. In Structural Equation Models in the Social Science. In Goldberger A.S., Ducan O.D. (eds.) New York: Seminar Press, 1973, pp. 69–83.
- MacCallum R.C., Austin J.T. Applications of structural equation modeling in psychological research. Annual Review of Psychology, No. 51, 2000, pp. 201–226.
- Fillone A.M., Montalbo C.M., Tiglao N.C. Assessing urban travel: A structural equations modeling (SEM) approach. Proceedings of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, No. 5, 2005, pp.1050–1064.
- Eboli L., Mazzulla G. Service Quality Attributes Affecting Customer Satisfaction for Bus Transit. Journal of Public Transportation, Vol. 10, No. 3, 2007 pp. 21–34.
- Morfoulaki M., Tyrinopoulos Y., Aifadopoulou G. Estimation of Satisfied Customers in Public Transport Systems: A New Methodological Approach. Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Vol. 46, No. 1, 2007, pp. 63–72.
- Mikhailov A.Yu., Sharov M.I. K voprosu razvitiya sovremennoi sistemy kriteriev otsenki kachestva funktsionirovaniya obshchestvennogo passazhirskogo transporta [On the development of a modern system of criteria for assessing the quality of functioning of public passenger transport]. Izvestiya Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. Seriya: Nazemnye transportnye sistemy [The Bulletin of the Volgograd State Technical University. Series: Ground transportation systems], 2014, Vol. 9, No. 19 (146), pp. 64–66.
- Poltavskaya Yu.O., Mikhailov A.Yu., Lebedeva O.A. Otsenka osnovnykh kharakteristik passazhiropotoka na marshrute No. 3 g. Angarska [Assessment of the main characteristics of passenger traffic on route No. 3 of Angarsk]. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University], 2016, No. 5 (112), pp. 187–192.
- Lebedeva O.A., Poltavskaya Yu.O., Gammaeva Z.N., Kondratenko T.V. Transportnaya infrastruktura kak osnovopolagayushchii faktor effektivnogo funktsionirovaniya ekonomiki strany [Transport infrastructure as a fundamental factor in the effective functioning of the country's economy]. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov Angarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Proceedings of the Angarsk State Technical University], 2018, Vol. 1, No. 15, pp. 125–130.
- Poltavskaya Yu.O. Metodika otsenki kachestva obsluzhivaniya passazhirov v sfere obshchestvennogo transporta [Methodology for assessing the quality of passenger service in the field of public transport]. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov Angarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Proceedings of the Angarsk State Technical University], 2019, Vol. 1, No. 16, pp. 184–187.
- Kripak M.N., Gozbenko V.E., Kolesnik A.I. Optimizatsiya struktury transporta kak mera povysheniya effektivnosti funktsionirovaniya sistemy gorodskogo passazhirskogo transporta [Optimization of the transport structure as a measure of increasing the efficiency of the urban passenger transport system]. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov Angarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Proceedings of the Angarsk State Technical University], 2013, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 229–232.
- Gozbenko V.E., Ivankov A.N., Kolesnik M.N., Pashkova A.S. Metody prognozirovaniya i optimizatsii transportnoi seti s uchetom moshchnosti passazhiro i gruzopotokov. Deponirovannaya rukopis' No. 330-V2008 17.04.2008 [Methods of forecasting and optimizing the transport network, taking into account the capacity of passenger and cargo flows. Deposited manuscript No. 330-V2008 04.17.2008].
- Gozbenko V.E., Kripak M.N., Ivankov A.N. Sovershenstvovanie transportno-ekspeditsionnogo obsluzhivaniya gruzovladel'tsev [Improving freight forwarding services for cargo owners]. Irkutsk, 2011.
- Lebedeva O.A., Kripak M.N., Gozbenko V.E. Increasing effectiveness of the transportation network through by using the automation of a Voronoi diagram. Transportation Research Procedia, 36, 427–433.
- Lebedeva O.A., Antonov D.V. Osnovnye printsipy razvitiya transportnykh sistem gorodov [The basic principles of the development of transport systems of cities]. Vestnik Angarskoi gosudarstvennoi tekhnicheskoi akademii [The bulletin of the Angarsk State Technical Academy]. Angarsk: AGTA Publ., 2014, pp. 149–155.
- Poltavskaya Yu.O., Mikhailov A.Yu. Segment gorodskoi ulitsy pri otsenke kachestva funktsionirovaniya gorodskogo obshchestvennogo passazhirskogo transporta [A segment of a city street in assessing the quality of functioning of urban public passenger transport]. Shag v budushchee: teoreticheskie i prikladnye issledovaniya sovremennoi nauki. Materialy 8 molodezhnoi mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii studentov, aspirantov i molodykh uchenykh [Step into the future: theoretical and applied research of modern science. Materials of the 8th youth international scientific and practical conference of students, graduate students and young scientists]. SRC «Otkrytie» Publ., 2015, pp. 40–44.