Kholodov P. N., Podverbniy V. A., Filatov E. V. Otkrytie zheleznodorozhnogo pereezda obshchego pol'zovaniya na sushchestvuyushchikh putyakh v usloviyakh gorodskoi zastroiki [Opening a public railway crossing on existing tracks in the conditions of urban development]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, Vol. 66, No. 2, pp. 77–83. 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.2(66).77-83
While increasing the production capacity of any industrial enterprise, there is a need for the development of adjacent road networks. If there are technical and financial possibilities, it is rational to complete the reconstruction of existing roads, for example, by expanding the roadway, constructing road junctions and taking other measures. In the absence of such opportunities, alternative measures are being developed to improve transport accessibility. The peculiarity of urban development is the limited availability of free territories for performing transport corridors. Many businesses that provide services related to the export and import of goods are connected by rail. In some places, railway tracks are an obstacle to the construction of access roads for private enterprises. The construction of a railway crossing would be the best solution to reduce the company's transportation costs. Railway crossings are places of high danger where accidents occur periodically for various reasons. Therefore, the construction of new crossings is possible only in strict compliance with the current regulatory documents and in full compliance with the rules by all road users. In this article, the authors, based on the analysis of regulatory documents, reveal two main conditions for opening railway crossings in relation to urban development conditions. The conditions for opening railway crossings are technical capability and feasibility study. In the feasibility study, the authors propose an order based on reducing the cost of car mileage, as well as when driving on “poorly paved” roads.
- Usloviya ekspluatatsii zheleznodorozhnykh pereezdov. Utv. Prikazom Mintransa Rossii No. 237 ot 31.07.2015 [The operating conditions of railway crossings. Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia No. 237 dated 31.07.2015], 45 p.
- Pravila tekhnicheskoi ekspluatatsii zheleznykh dorog Rossiiskoi Federatsii. Utv. Prikazom Mintransa Rossii No. 286 ot 21.12.2010 [Rules of technical operation of railways of the Russian Federation. Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia No. 286 odated 21.12.2010].
- Belonogov A.S., Tarasova A.E. Analiz bezopasnosti na zheleznodorozhnykh pereezdakh [Analysis of safety at railway crossings]. Nauka i obrazovanie for transport [Science and education for transport], 2015, No. 1, pp. 115–118.
- Dem'yanov V.V., Imarova O.B., Skorobogatov M.E. Sostoianie problemy i metody obespecheniya bezopasnosti dvizheniya na zheleznodorozhnykh pereezdakh [State problems and methods of ensuring traffic safety at railway crossings], Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University], 2018, Vol. 22, No. 4, pp. 215–230.
- Sobolev S.A. O bezopasnosti dvizheniya na zheleznodorozhnykh pereezdakh [About traffic safety at railway crossings] Vestnik Rostovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta putei soobshcheniya [Bulletin of Rostov State Transport University], 2005, No. 2, pp. 100–105.
- Kolisnichenko E.A. Bezopasnost' na zheleznodorozhnykh pereezdakh [Safety at railway crossings]. Transportnaya infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona: materialy Desyatoi Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf., 21–24 maya 2019 g. Irkutsk : v 2 t. [Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: materials of the Tenth international scient. – pract. conf., May 21–24, 2019 Irkutsk : in 2 vols.]. Irkutsk: IrGUPS Publ., 2019. Vol. 1, pp. 419–424.
- Ponomarev V.M., Zhukov V.I., Volkov A.V., Kochetov A.S., Grishina L.V. Sistemy bezopasnosti na zheleznodorozhnykh pereezdah: Uchebno-metodicheskoe posobie [Safety systems at railway crossings: a study guide]. Moscow: RUT (MIIT) Publ., 2017, 133 p.
- O poryadke otkrytiya i zakrytiya peresechenii zheleznodorozhnykh putei avtomobil'nymi dorogami (zheleznodorozhnykh pereezdov). Utv. Prikazom Mintransa Rossii No. 46 ot 26.03.2009 [About the order of opening and closing of cross-sections of railway tracks by highways (railway crossings). Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia No. 46 dated 26.03.2009].
- Avtomobil'nye dorogi. Aktualizirovannaya redaktsiya SNiP 2.05.02-85*: SP 34.13330.2012. Vved. 01.07.2013. Utv. prikazom Ministerstva regional'nogo razvitiya R.F, No. 266 ot 30.06.2012 [Motor road. Updated version of SNiP 2.05.02-85*: SP 34.13330.2012. Introd. 01.07.2013. Approved by the Order of the Ministry of regional development of the Russian Federation, No. 266 dated 30.06.2012].
- Zheleznye dorogi kolei 1520 mm. Aktualizirovannaya redaktsiya SNiP 32-01-95: SP 119.13330.2017. Utv. Prikazom Minstroya Rossii No. 1648/pr ot 12.12.2017 [Railways of a 1520-mm gauge. Updated version of SNiP 32-01-95: SP 119.13330.2017. Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Construction of Russia No. 1648/pr dated 12.12.2017], 41 p.
- Peresecheniya zheleznodorozhnykh linii s liniyami transporta i inzhenernymi setyami: SP 227.1326000.2014. Vved. 12.01.2014. Utv. Prikazom Mintransa Rossii No. 333 ot 02.12.2014 [Intersections of railway lines with transport lines and engineering networks: SP 227.1326000.2014. Introd. 12.01.2014. Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia No. 333 dated 02.12.2014].
- Infrastruktura zheleznodorozhnogo transporta. Obshhie trebovaniya: SP 237.1326000. 2015. Vved. 01.07.2015. Utv. Prikazom Mintransa Rossii No. 208 ot 06.07.2015 [Rail transport infrastructure. General requirements: SP 237.1326000.2015. Introd. 01.07.2015. Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia No. 208 dated 06.07.2015], 58 p.
- Zheleznodorozhnyi put': SP 238.1326000.2015. Vved. 06.07.2015. Utv. Prikazom Mintransa Rossii No. 209 ot 06.07.2015 [Railway track: SP 238.1326000.2015. Introd. 06.07.2015. Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia No. 209 dated 06.07.2015].
- Krylov Y.S. Metodika tekhniko-ekonomicheskogo obosnovaniya vybora tipa peresechenii avtomobil'nykh dorog s zheleznymi dorogami [Methodology of technical and economic justification of the choice of the type of cross-sections of highways with Railways]. Moscow: Soyuzdornii Publ., 1989, 46 p.
- Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po tekhniko-ekonomicheskomu sravneniyu variantov dorozhnykh odezhd: ODM 218.2.028-2012. Prinyat i vveden v deistvie Rasporyazheniem Federal'nogo dorozhnogo agentstva Ministerstva transporta Rossiiskoi Federatsii No. 791-r ot 06.06. 2013 [Guidelines for technical and economic comparison of roadway paving options: ODM 218.2.028-2012. Adopted and put into effect by the Order of the Federal Road Agency of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation No. 791-r dated 06.06. 2013], 53 p.
- Otraslevye edinichnye rastsenki na stroitel'nye i spetsial'nye stroitel'nye raboty: OERZh 81-02-28-2001 Chast' 28. Zheleznye dorogi. Kniga 2 [Industry unit prices for construction and special construction works: OER 81-02-28-2001 Part 28. Railways. Book 2]. Moscow, 2011, 220 p.
- Ukrupnennye normativy tseny stroitel'stva. Sbornik No. 08. Avtomobil'nye dorogi: NDS 81-02-08-2017. Utv. Prikazom Minstroya Rossii No. 948/pr of 03.07.2017 [Enlarged construction price standards. Collection No. 08. Roads: VAT 81-02-08-2017. Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Construction of Russia No. 948/pr dated 03.07.2017.