Morozova O.S. Obosnovanie proektnykh parametrov krivolineinykh uchastkov plana trassy vysokoskorostnykh zheleznodorozhnykh magistralei [The substantiation of design parameters of circular curves on high-speed railways]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, No. 3(67), pp. 152–159. 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.3(67).152-159
This paper is about the methodology of rational design parameters of circular curves on high-speed railways for mixed traffic. The mixed traffic include high-speed and speeding passenger trains, and special freight trains. The methodology is based on multi-criteria optimization and allows determining optimal design parameters of circular curves on high-speed railways for mixed traffic. Technical and economic factors, features of train movement with different speeds and masses on different circular curves are taking into account here. The methodology is resistant to possible traffic changes. Another feature of this methodology is the use of computer simulation of the interaction between the railway and rolling stock at the design railway stage. The results of simulation are used to create the mathematical interaction model of the circular curve parameters (radius and non-compensated acceleration) and lateral force. The values of lateral force allow excluding the circular curve parameters, in which special freight trains have negative effects on the railway track. This paper also discusses the possibility of a speed reduction of high-speed trains. The substantiation for lowering the speed of high-speed trains is based on the theory of games. The increase in freight traffic results in the necessity to reduce the speed of a high-speed train in order to avoid an unjustified increase in the radius of a circular curve.
1. Kiselev I.P. Vysokoskorostnoi zheleznodorozhnyi transport i perspektivy yego razvitiya v mire [High-speed railway transport and its development prospects in the world]. Transport Rossiiskoi Federatsii [Transport of the Russian Federation], 2012. No. 5 (42). Pp. 44–51.
2. Podinovskiy V.V., Nogin V.D. Pareto-optimal'nye resheniya mnogokriterial'nykh zadach [Pareto-optimal solutions to multicriterial problems]. Moscow: Nauka Publ., Chief ed. of phys.-math. liter., 1982.
3. Pevzner V.O. Novoe rukovodstvo po opredeleniyu vozvysheniya naruzhnogo rel'sa [New guide for determining the elevation of the outer rail]. Put' i putevoe khozyaistvo [Railway track and facilities], 2010. No. 3. Pp. 1–51.
4. Shkurnikov S.V. Povyshenie skorostei dvizheniya poyezdov na osnove modernizatsii postoyannykh ustroistv odnoputnykh zheleznykh dorog [Increase of train speeds on the basis of modernization of permanent devices of single-track railways]. Ph.D. (Engineering) diss.: 05.22.03, Leningrad, 1990, 175 p.
5. Spetsial'nye tekhnicheskie usloviya dlya proektirovaniya, stroitel'stva i ekspluatatsii vysokoskorostnoi zheleznodorozhnoi magistrali «Moskva – Kazan' – Yekaterinburg» [Special technical conditions for the design, construction and operation of the Moscow-Kazan-Ekaterinburg high-speed railway]. Agreed by the Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation on 08.08.2016. No. 24651-EU/03.
6. Bushuev N.S. Rekomendatsii po vyboru parametrov krugovykh krivykh pri sovmeshchennom dvizhenii vysokoskorostnykh passazhirskikh i skorostnykh spetsial'nykh gruzovykh poezdov [Recommendations on the selection of parameters of circular curves for the combined movement of high-speed passenger and high-speed special freight trains]. Tekhnika zheleznykh dorog [Railway Equipment Magazine], 2016. No. 2 (34). Pp. 71–75.
7. Morozova O.S. Osobennosti geometrii trassy vysokoskorostnykh zheleznodorozhnykh magistraley pri organizatsii na nikh sovmeshchennogo dvizheniya [Features of the geometry of the route of high-speed railways when organizing combined traffic on them]. Transport: problemy, idei, perspektivy sbornik trudov LXXVI Vserossiyskoi nauchno-tekhnicheskoi konferentsii studentov, aspirantov i molodykh uchenykh [Transport: problems, ideas, prospects, collection of works LXXVI of the All-Russian scientific and technical conference of students, graduate students and young scientists], 2016. Pp. 236–239.
8. Proekt VSM “Evraziya” [HSR project “Eurasia”] [Electronic media], 2017, November 15, URL: www.spbtrd.ru/local/filedownload.php?file_id=52479.
9. Pravila tyagovykh raschetov dlya poyezdnoi raboty [Rules for traction calculations for train work]. Utv. Rasporyazheniem OAO “RZhD” ot 12.05.2016 N 867r “Ob utverzhdenii Pravil tyagovykh raschetov dlya poezdnoi raboty” [Approved by order of Russian Railways OAO dated 12.05.2016 N 867r "On approval of the Rules for traction calculations for train operation"]. Moscow: OAO “RZhD” Publ., 2013. 515 p.
10. Shkurnikov S.V. O razrabotke imitatsionnoi modeli vysokoskorostnogo poyezda [On the development of a simulation model of a high-speed train]. Izvestiya Peterburgskogo universiteta putei soobshcheniya [Proceedings of Petersburg Transport University], 2017. No. 3. Pp. 481–589.
11. Adler A.P., Markova E.V., Granovskii Yu.V. Planirovanie eksperimenta pri poiske optimal'nykh uslovii [The design of the experiment in the search for optimal conditions]. Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1976, 279 p.
12. Fedunets N.I, Kupriyanov V.V. Teoriya prinyatiya reshenii [Theory of decision making]. Moscow: Gornaya kniga Publ., 2005, 218 p.
13. Sirong Y. Dynamic analysis of high-speed railway alignment: theory and practice. Academic Press, 2018, 324 p.
14. Demidova L.A., Kirakovskii V.V., Pyl'kin A.N. Prinyatiye resheniy v usloviyakh neopredelennosti [Decision making under uncertainty]. Moscow: Hotline-Telecom, 2012, 228 p.
15. Chetyrkin E.M., Kalikhman I.L. Veroyatnost' i statistika. [Probability and statistics]. Moscow: Finance and statistics Publ., 1982, 320 p.