Afanas’kov P. M. Nesushchaya sposobnost' kuzova vagona-samosvala dlya perevozki sypuchikh gruzov posle dlitel'noy ekspluatatsii [Carrying capacity of the dump car body to transport bulk cargo after prolonged operation]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, No. 4 (68), pp. 202–210. – DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.4(68).202-210
The article highlights the problem of the formation of a shortage of specialized rolling stock on the territory of the Republic of Belarus and the ways of solving this problem. It describes the design features of the lower and upper frame of dump car models 31-638, 31-656 and 31-661, established during the study of design documentation. The specificity of the operation of cars of this type is considered. An approach to assessing the residual life of dump cars after long-term operation is proposed, taking into account the main physical and mechanical characteristics of the metal and the specifics of the operational loads of a car of this type. The schemes of inspection of the technical condition of the supporting structure of dump cars by the method of ultrasonic thickness gauge are presented. A survey of 186 dump cars was carried out by non-destructive testing methods: visual inspection and ultrasonic thickness measurement. The paper describes the zones of the upper and lower frame of a dump car, established by means of technical diagnostics, which are prone to the formation of defects to a greater extent. It considers the standard modes of loading the body structure of a dump car. The calculation of the bearing metal structure of a dump car was carried out taking into account the real physical state of the metal structure of the body of the selected typical representative, which is in the worst technical condition. A detailed analysis of the stress-strain state of the body structure of a dump car is presented. Based on the simulation results, a scheme for applying strain gauges was developed to carry out field tests of the car. The scope of full-scale control tests (including loading modes characteristic of the specific operation of cars of this type), which will be subjected to a selected typical representative of a dump car with the worst technical condition and local corrosive wear, is described.
1. Boronenko Y.P. O korrektirovke «Polozheniya o prodlenii sroka sluzhby gruzovykh vagonov, kursiruyushchikh v mezhdunarodnom soobshchenii» [On adjusting the "Regulations on the extension of the service life of freight cars plying in international traffic"]. Eurasia Vesti, 2012. No. X. Pp. 13-14.
2. Boiko A. Assessment of remaining resource of tank wagons with expired life time: Summary of Doctoral Dissertation: Engineering sciences. Riga Technical University. Riga, 2013. 39 p.
3. Zimakova M.V. Prodlenie sroka sluzhby vagonov-tsistern s uchetom izmeneniya fiziko-mekhanicheskikh svoistv metallokonstruktsii bazovykh uzlov: dis. na soisk. uch. step. kand. tekhn. nauk [Extension of the service life of tank cars taking into account changes in the physical and mechanical properties of metal structures of base units: Ph.D. (Engineering) diss.]. PGUPS Publ., St. Petersburg, 2012. 144 p.
4. Zharova E.A. Obosnovanie variantov prodleniya srokov sluzhby spetsializirovannykh vagonov-platform: dis. na soisk. uch. step. kand. tekhn. nauk [Substantiation of options for extending the service life of specialized platform cars: Ph.D. (Engineering) diss.]. PGUPS Publ., St. Petersburg, 2008. 129 p.
5. Afanas’kov P.M. Prognozirovanie ostatochnogo resursa telezhek passazhirskogo vagona posle dlitel'noi ekspluatatsii [Prediction of the residual resource of passenger car bogies after long-term operation]. Aktual'nye voprosy mashinovedeniya [Urgent problems of mechanical engineering], 2019. No. 8. Pp. 220-226.
6. Korshunov S. D. et al. Metodika raschetno-eksperimental'nykh issledovanii kuzovov sovremennogo podvizhnogo sostava [Methodology for calculation and experimental research of bodies of modern rolling stock]. Izvestiya peterburgskogo universiteta putei soobshcheniya [Proceedings of Petersburg Transport University], 2015. No. 4 (45). Pp. 38-47.
7. Korshunov S.D., Samoshkin S.L. Sovremennye metody ispytanii zheleznodorozhnogo podvizhnogo sostava, proshedshego remonty razlichnykh ob"emov i vnov' postroennogo [Modern methods of testing railway rolling stock, which has undergone repairs of various volumes and is newly built]. Vagonnyi park, 2012. No. 7. Pp. 15-18.
8. Normy dlya rascheta i proektirovaniya novykh vagonov-samosvalov (dumpkarov) kolei 1520 mm. [Standards for calculation and design of new dump cars (dump cars) with a 1520 mm gauge]. Moscow: VNIIV Publ., 1986. 155 p.
9. Normy dlya rascheta i proektirovaniya vagonov zheleznykh dorog MPS kolei 1520 mm (nesamokhodnykh) [Standards for the calculation and design of railroad cars of the Ministry of Railways with a gauge of 1520 mm (non-self-propelled ones)]. Moscow: GosNIIVVNIIZT Publ., 1983. 260 p.
10. Normy dlya rascheta i proektirovaniya vagonov zheleznykh dorog MPS kolei 1520 mm (nesamokhodnykh) [Standards for the calculation and design of railroad cars of the Ministry of Railways with a gauge of 1520 mm (non-self-propelled ones)]. Moscow: GosNIIVVNIIZT Publ., 1971. 180 p.
11. Afanas’kov P.M. Vzaimodeistvie sypuchego gruza s kuzovom vagona [Interaction of bulk cargo with the car body]. Vestnik Belorusskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta transporta: Nauka i transport [Bulletin of the Belarusian State University of Transport: Science and Transport], 2018. No. 1 (36). Pp. 13-16.
12. Sen’ko V. et al. Evaluation of stress-strain state bodies of the hopper cars, taking into account the impact of bulk cargo. Mechanika 2017, 2017. Pp. 331-335.
13. Vagony gruzovye i passazhirskie. Metody ispytanii na prochnost' i khodovye kachestva: RD 24.050.37-95. Vved. 02.02.1995. [Freight and passenger cars. Test methods for strength and driving performance: RD 24.050.37-95. Introd. Feb.02,1995]. Moscow: GosNIIV Publ., 1995. 101 p.
14. Murav’ev V.V. Akusticheskaya strukturoskopiya i tenzometriya metallokonstruktsii zheleznodorozhnogo transporta [Acoustic structuroscopy and tensometry of metal structures of railway transport]. Prochnost' i plastichnost' perspektivnykh materialov [Strength and plasticity of advanced materials], 2015. Pp. 103-121.
15. Kanavalau Y., Putsiata A. Evaluation techniques for residual in-use utility of the railway car hopper-batcher bearing structure with a long-term service. Procedia Engineering, 2016. Pp. 57-63.