Lebedeva O. A., Gozbenko V. E., Pykhalov A. A., Mukhopad Yu. F. Sravnitel'nyi analiz metodov resheniya transportnykh zadach pri optimal'nom planirovanii perevozochnogo protsessa [Comparative analysis of methods for solving transport problems with optimal planning of the transportation process]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, No. 3(67), pp. 134–139. 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.3(67).134-139
Transport modeling is associated with the optimization (finding the best possible solution) of the transportation network. This research aims to fully satisfy the freight demand within the limits of production capacity at the lowest possible cost. Is conciders the statement of the problem of the transport model with respect to optimization criteria (cost, time). The main algorithms are presented that allow finding basic solutions using Vogel’s methods, methods of northwest corner, least cost, double preference, as well as the potential method and the distribution method for finding the optimal solution. Basic algorithms for finding the initial path are presented. According to the test results, the lowest transport costs were shown by the Vogel’s method, which is considered the most labor-intensive, but the transportation plan constructed using this method is often close to or is optimal. Using tested methods for constructing an initial plan, a basic plan can be obtained. The distribution method and the potential method were used to find the optimal solution. Testing has shown that both the potential method and the distribution method gave the same values when finding the optimal solution, regardless of the initial solution method. As a result, we can conclude that it is possible to apply various methods of linear programming when solving transport problems, but their effectiveness will depend on many factors, such as the characteristics of transportation, restrictions, the used objective function and others. Testing transport planning methods makes it possible to find the optimal solution by applying an iterative process. This significantly reduces the complexity and labor costs of calculations, and assumes the use of optimization methods in modeling the transport network and transport planning.
1. Lebedeva O.A., Kripak M.N. Modelirovanie gruzovykh perevozok v transportnoi seti [Modeling of freight traffic in the transport network]. Vestnik Angarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of AnSTU], 2016. No. 10. Pp. 182–184.
2. Lebedeva O.A., Kripak M.N. Razvitie gorodskikh gruzovykh sistem s uchetom kontseptsii gorodskogo planirovaniya [Development of urban cargo systems taking into account urban planning]. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov Angarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Scientific papers collection of the Angarsk State Technical University], 2016. Vol. 1. No. 1. Pp. 244–247.
3. Lebedeva O.A. Primenenie intellektual'nykh transportnykh sistem v oblasti upravleniya gruzovymi perevozkami [Application of intelligent transport systems in the field of freight traffic management]. Razvitie teorii i praktiki avtomobil'nykh perevozok, transportnoi logistiki. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov kafedry «Organizatsiya perevozok i upravlenie na transporte» v ramkakh Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii. Sibirskaya gosudarstvennaya avtomobil'no-dorozhnaya akademiya (SibADI) [Development of the theory and practice of road transport, transport logistics. collection of scientific papers of the department "Organization of transportation and management of transport" in the framework of the scientific and practical conference. Siberian State Automobile and Highway Academy (SibADI)], 2016. Pp. 102–107.
4. Poltavskaya Yu.O. Primenenie geoinformatsionnykh sistem dlya obespecheniya ustoichivogo razvitiya transportnoi sistemy goroda [Application of geographic information systems to ensure sustainable development of the city's transport system]. Informatsionnye tekhnologii v nauke, upravlenii, sotsial'noi sfere i meditsine: sbornik nauchnykh trudov VI Mezhdunarodnoi nauchnoi konferentsii [Information technologies in the field of medicine and social sphere: collection of scientific papers of the VI scientific conference]. In Berestneva O.G., Spitsyn V.V., Trufanov A.I., Gladkova T.A. (eds.), 2019. Pp. 164–167.
5. Poltavskaya Yu.O. Optimizatsiya transportnoi seti na osnove minimuma obshchikh zatrat na dostavku gruzov [Optimization of the transport network based on the minimum total costs for the cargo delivery]. Vestnik Angarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of AnSTU], 2019. No. 13. Pp. 178–183.
6. Sharov M.I., Mikhailov A.Yu., Duchenkova A.V. Primer otsenki transportnoi dostupnosti s ispol'zovaniem programmnogo produkta PTV «VISUM» [An example of assessing transport accessibility using the VISUM PTV product]. Izvestiya vuzov. Investitsii. Stroitel'stvo. Nedvizhimost' [Proceedings of Universities. Investment. Construction. Real estate], 2013. No. 1(4). Pp. 133–138.
7. Gozbenko V.E., Ivankov A.N., Kolesnik M.N., Pashkova A.S. Metody prognozirovaniya i optimizatsii transportnoi seti s uchetom moshchnosti passazhiro- i gruzopotokov. Deponirovannaya rukopis' No. 330-V2008 17.04.2008 [Methods of forecasting and optimization of the transport network taking into account passenger and cargo flows. Deposited manuscript No. 330-В2008 17.04.2008].
8. Gozbenko V.E., Kripak M.N., Ivankov A.N. Sovershenstvovanie transportno-ekspeditsionnogo obsluzhivaniya gruzovladel'tsev [Improvement of freight forwarding services for cargo owners]. Irkutsk: IrGUPS Publ., 2011. 176 p.
9. Lebedeva O., Kripak M., Gozbenko V. Increasing effectiveness of the transportation network through by using the automation of a Voronoi diagram. Transportation Research Procedia, 2018. Vol. 36. Pp. 427–433.
10. Soomro A.S. A comparative study of initial basic feasible solution methods for transportation problems. Mathematical Theory and Modeling, 2014. Vol. 4. No. 1. Pp. 11–18.
11. Charnes A., Cooper W.W. The stepping stone method for explaining linear programming calculations in transportation problem. Management sciences, 1954. No. 1(1). Pp. 49–69.
12. Kuhn H.W. The Hungerian method for the assignment problem. Naval research logistics quarterly. Kuhn’s original publication 2, 1955. Pp. 83–97.
13. Tony J. Van Roy, Ludo F., Gelder Solving a distribution problem with side constraints. Department of industrial management, Katholieke University, Leuvan, Belgium. 1980.
14. Tzeng G.H., Teodorovic D. Hwang M.J. Fuzzy bi criteria multi-index transportation problems for coal allocation planning of Taipower. European journal of operational research. 1996. No. 95. Pp. 62–72.
15. Das S.K., Goswami A., Alam S.S. European journal of operational research: multi-objective transportation problem with interval cost, source and destination parameter. Department of mathematics, Indian institute of technology, Kharagpur, India. 1999. Vol. 117. Iss. 1. Pp. 100–112.
16. Caputo A.C. The genetic approach for freight transportation planning, industrial management and data system. 2006. Vol. 106. No. 5. Pp. 719–738.
17. Dhakry N.S., Bangar A. Minimization of Inventory and Transportation Cost of an Industry – A Supply Chain Optimization. Nonihal Singh Dhakry et al. Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Applications. Sep. – Oct. 2013. Vol. 3. Iss. 5. Pp. 96–101.
18. Yan Q., Zhang Q. The Optimization of Transportation Costs in Logistics Enterprises with Time-Window Constraints. Hindawi Publishing Corporation Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society Volume 2015, Article ID 365367, 10 p.