Lebedeva O. A., Sharov M. I. Vliyanie transportnogo zonirovaniya na funktsionirovanie marshrutnoi seti goroda [The impact of transport zoning on the city route network functioning]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2019. Vol. 62, No. 2. Pp. 196–202. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2019.2(62).196–202
Enhancing transport accessibility will improve the efficiency of the route network, which will result in the reduction of overall transport costs and will make it possible to implement other planning tasks. The competitive properties of urban public transport can be enhanced by improving the operational management efficiency and the transport planning quality. Transport zoning and accessibility indices are used to solve problems within the framework of transport network modeling and its optimization. In the process of performing this work, data on transport accessibility were systematized; the calculation of time costs was performed; assessment of transport accessibility by city zones; the dependence of the cost per square meter on the time spent on movement. The rules were identified that must be followed when conducting transport zoning, indices that must be considered when assessing transport accessibility. The more data is available, the higher the quality of the study is. When assessing the impact of transport accessibility on housing prices, it is important to pay attention to the distance from the central part of the city, the proximity of highways, the system of approach roads; proximity to public transport stops with a large number of routes connecting different zones. A variant of the process of zoning is proposed by the example of the city of Angarsk. The reliability of the results obtained is substantiated, which is confirmed by generally accepted statistical criteria. In conclusion, it should be noted that the increase in the level of transport accessibility of the territory is one of the key factors of economic growth. The availability of tools that allow for detailed and accurate accessibility assessment is now one of the most important research studies in transport planning.
- Sharov M.I., Mikhailov A.Yu., Duchenkova A.V. Primer otsenki transportnoi dostupnosti s ispol'zovaniem programmnogo produkta PTV «VISUM» [An example of assessing transport accessibility using the PTV software "VISUM"]. Izv. vuzov. Investitsii. Stroitel'stvo. Nedvizhimost' [Proceedings of Universities. Investment. Construction. Real estate], 2013. No. 1(4). Pp. 133–138.
- Mikhailov A.Yu., Sharov M.I. K voprosu razvitiya sovremennoi sistemy kriteriev otsenki kachestva funktsionirovaniya obshchestvennogo passazhirskogo transporta [On the issue of the development of a modern system of criteria for assessing the quality of public passenger transport]. Izv. Volgograd. gos. tekhn. un-ta [VolgSTU Bulletin], 2014. Vol. 9. No. 19 (146). Pp. 64–66.
- Sharov M.I., Mikhailov A.Yu., Kovaleva T.S. Otsenka nadezhnosti raboty gorodskogo passazhirskogo transporta v Irkutske [Evaluation of the reliability of urban passenger transport in Irkutsk]. Vestnik IrGTU [Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University], 2012. Vol. 68. No. 9. Pp. 174–178.
- Poltavskaya Yu.O., Dragunov A.F., Lyapustin P.K. Povyshenie propusknoi sposobnosti po ulitse Karla Marksa [Increasing the capacity of Karl Marx Street]. Sovremennye tekhnologii i nauchno-tekhnicheskii progress [Modern technology and technological advance], 2014. Vol. 1. Pp. 43.
- Lebedeva O.A. Pokazateli otsenki effektivnosti raboty obshchestvennogo transporta [Indicators for assessing the efficiency of public transport]. Sovremennye tekhnologii i nauchno-tekhnicheskii progress [Modern technology and technological advance], 2018. Vol. 1. Pp. 108–109.
- Lebedeva O.A. Transportnaya infrastruktura kak osnovopolagayushchii faktor effektivnogo funktsionirovaniya ekonomiki strany [Transport infrastructure as a fundamental factor in the effective functioning of the country's economy]. Sb. nauch. tr. Angarsk. gos. tekhn. un-ta [Bulletin of AnSTU]. Angarsk, 2018. Pp. 125–130.
- Lebedeva O.A., Antonov D.V. Osnovnye printsipy razvitiya transportnykh sistem gorodov [Basic principles for the development of urban transport systems]. Vestn. Angarsk. gos. tekhn. akad. [Bulletin of AnSTA], 2014. No. 8. Pp.149–155.
- Kripak M.N., Gozbenko V.E., Kolesnik A.I. Optimizatsiya struktury transporta kak mera povysheniya effektivnosti funktsionirovaniya sistemy gorodskogo passazhirskogo transporta [Optimization of the structure of transport as a measure to improve the efficiency of the urban passenger transport system]. Sb. nauch. tr. AnGTU [Proc. of AnSTU]. Angarsk: AnSTU Publ., 2013. Pp. 229–232.
- Poltavskaya Yu.O. Prognozirovanie kharakteristik marshruta gorodskogo obshchestvennogo passazhirskogo transporta na osnove dannykh trekov avtomobilya-laboratorii [Prediction of the characteristics of the route of urban public transport on the basis of data from the tracks of the laboratory car]. Vestnik IrGTU [Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University], 2017. Vol. 21. No. 2 (121). Pp. 190–198.
- SP 42.13330 «SNIP 2.07.01-89* Gradostroitel'stvo. Planirovka i zastroika gorodskikh i sel'skikh poselenii» : utv. prikazom Ministerstva regional'nogo razvitiya RF ot 28 dek. 2010 g. No. 820 [SP 42.13330 "SNIP 2.07.01-89 * Urban planning. Planning and development of urban and rural settlements ": approved by the order of the Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation dated December 28, 2010 No. 820].
- Gozbenko V.E., Kripak M.N., Poltavskaya Yu.O. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie raboty avtotransportnogo predpriyatiya [Mathematical modeling of the motor company]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2014. No. 2 (42). Pp. 120–129.
- Gozbenko V.E., Kripak M.N., Ivankov A.N. Sovershenstvovanie transportno-ekspeditsionnogo obsluzhivaniya gruzovladel'tsev [Improving freight forwarding services for cargo owners]. Irkutsk : IrGUPS Publ., 2011. 176 p.
- Armstrong-Wright, A., Thiriez, S. 1987. Bus Services: Reducing costs, raising standards. Washington, D.C. World Bank Technical Paper 68. Washington, DC: The World Bank.
- Banerjee A., Galiani, S., Levinsohn, J., McLaren, Z. & Woolard, I. Why has unemployment risen in the New South Africa. Economics of Transition, 2008. 16(4) Pp. 715–740.
- Bickford G. South African Cities Network: Literature review on public transport in municipalities. 2013. URL: http://www.cityenergy.org.za/uploads/resource_20.pdf (access date: 22.03.2016).
- Blumenberg E. Transportation Costs and Economic Opportunity Among the Poor. 2003. Pp. 40–41.
- Bocarejo S., J.P., Oviedo H., D.R. Transport accessibility and social inequities: a tool for identification of mobility needs and evaluation of transport investments. Journal of Transport Geography, 2012. Pp. 142–154.
- Bryceson, D.F., Mbara, T.C., Maunder, D. Livelihoods, daily mobility and poverty in sub-saharan Africa. Transport Reviews, 2003. 23(2). Pp. 177–196.
- Cain, A., Jones, P. Does Urban Road Pricing Cause Hardship to Low-Income Car Drivers? An Affordability-Based Approach. Transportation Research Record. Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2008. 2067. Pp. 47–55.
- Carruthers, R., Dick, M. & Saurkar, A. Affordability of Public Transport in Developing Countries. Transport Papers. TP-3. World Bank: Washington DC, 2005.
- Gozbenko V.E. et al. Simulation of the vibration of the carriage asymmetric parameters in MathCAD. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 2016. Vol. 11. No. 23. Pp. 11132–11136.