Krakovskii Yu. V., Nachigin V. A. Povyshenie provoznoi sposobnosti seti za schet ratsional'noi organizatsii remontno-vosstanovitel'nykh rabot puti [Increasing carrying capacity of the network by rationally organizing track repair and restoration works]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, Vol. 66, No. 2, pp. 109–115. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.2(66).109-115
One of the most important tasks being solved in "Russian Railways" OAO is to increase the throughput and carrying capacity of the railway network. This task is solved by various technologies and means: the introduction of complex polygon technologies, changes in the Unified network technological process, modernization and improvement of the system of the interval regulation of train traffic, ensuring the interoperability of transport by organizing the driving of connected trains on a permanent basis. This paper proposes to increase the carrying capacity of maintenance sections by rationally organizing "line possessions" necessary for performing repair and restoration work. "Vanino–Dyuanka", a railroad haul of the Far Eastern railway, has been selected as an example. This railroad haul was chosen for the following reasons: 1) this single-track stage is located as close as possible to the point of completion of the technological process of cargo transportation; 2) it is necessary to perform several works different by types and purposes (straightening the track, replenishing the ballast, replacing defective rails on the track and replacing throat pieces on the jointless track with simultaneous welding of rail bars); 3) complete exhaustion of this track section capacity. It is shown by calculation that, with the correct organization of "line possessions" for track repair, it is possible to reduce the number of "lost" pairs of freight trains from 38 to 10 and thus obtain a significant economic effect. In the future, it is possible to develop and improve technological processes not only in the road economy, but also to include maintenance of the contact network and signalling arrangement devices into them.
- Fedorov Yu.N. Povyshenie effektivnosti upravleniya kholdingom «RZhD» za schet formirovaniya optimal'noi struktury organov regional'nogo upravleniya osnovnoi deyatel'nost'yu [Improving the management efficiency of the Russian Railways holding due to the formation of the optimal structure of regional management bodies for core activities]. Ekonomika zheleznykh dorog [Economics of Railways], 2013, No. 11, pp. 41–46.
- Frolov V.F. Novye podkhody k upravleniyu perevozochnym protsessom v usloviyakh dinamichnogo izmeneniya vneshnei sredy [New approaches to managing the transportation process in the conditions of dynamic changes in the external environment]. Zheleznodorozhnyi transport [Railway transport], 2014, No. 4, pp. 14–18.
- Maklygin N., Nachigin A., Krakovskii Yu. The Scenario Approach for Prediction of Indicators Transportation Process. The Fifth International Symposium on Innovation and Sustainability of Modern Railway (ISMR-2016). Nanchang, China, October 20–21, 2016, pp. 620–623.
- Krakovskii Yu.M., S.K. Kargapol'tsev, V.A. Nachigin Modelirovanie perevozochnogo protsessa zheleznodorozhnym transportom: analiz, prognozirovanie, riski [Modeling of the transportation process by rail: analysis, forecasting, risks]. In prof. Krakovskii Yu.M. (ed.) Saint-Petersburg: LITEO Publ., 2018, 240 p.
- Khomenko A.P., Frolov V.F. Kompleksnaya poligonnaya tekhnologiya ekspluatatsionnoi raboty [Complex polygon technology maintenance]. Zheleznodorozhnyi transport [Railway transport], 2016, No. 2, pp. 43–46.
- Nachigin V.A., Frolov V.F. Protsedura vybora predpochtitel'nogo stsenariya razvitiya perevozochnogo protsessa [Procedure of selection of the preferred scenario of the transportation process]. Izvestiya Transsiba [News of the Transsib], 2014, No. 4, pp. 14–18.
- Luzgin A.N. Krakovskii Yu.M. Prognozirovanie bazovykh pokazatelei perevozochnogo protsessa na osnove stsenarnogo podkhoda [Forecasting of base indicators of transportation process based on a scenario approach]. Prikladnaya informatika [Journal of Applied Informatics], 2017, Vol. 12, No. 2(68), pp. 29–36.
- Zobnin V.L., Prokof'eva E.E. Edinyi setevoi tekhnologicheskii protsess zheleznodorozhnyi gruzovykh perevozok [Unified network technological process of railway cargo transportation]. Zheleznodorozhnyi transport [Railway Transport], 2020, No. 3, pp. 8–10.
- Os'minin A.T., Mekhedov M.I., Mednikov D.V. Obespechenie interoperabel'nosti perevozok [Ensuring interoperability of transport]. Zheleznodorozhnyi transport [Railway transport], 2019, No. 7, pp. 11–17.
- Rozenberg E.N., Anoshkin V.V. Perspektivy rosta propusknoi sposobnosti uchastkov [Prospects for increasing the throughput capacity of sections]. Zheleznodorozhnyi transport [Railway transport], 2020, No. 3, pp. 4–7.
- Sotnikov E.A., Mekhedov M.I., Kholodnyak P.S. Intensifikatsiya rosta zagruzhennykh napravlenii seti zheleznodorozhnykh dorog [Intensification of growth of loaded directions of the railway network]. Zheleznodorozhnyi transport [Railway transport], 2020, No. 3, pp. 11–14.
- Biryuzov V.P. Ob osnovnykh napravleniyakh razvitiya sistem diagnostiki i monitoringa putevogo khozyaistva do 2025 g. [About the main directions of development of systems of diagnostics and monitoring of track facilities up to 2025]. Put' i putevoe khozyaistvo [Railway Track and Facilities], 2016, No. 4, pp. 4–8.
- Bugaenko V.M. Monitoring i diagnostika infrastruktury skorostnykh mobil'nykh kompleksov [Monitoring and diagnostics of infrastructure of high-speed mobile complexes]. Put' i putevoe khozyaistvo [Railway track and facilities], 2015, No. 4, pp. 12–16.
- Nachigin V.A., Krakovskii Yu.M. Vliyanie poligonnykh tekhnologii na organizatsiyu remontnykh rabot v direktsii infrastruktury [Influence of polygon technologies on the organization of repair works in the infrastructure Directorate]. VIII Mezhdunarodnaya NPK «Transportnaya infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona» [VIII international NPC “Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region”]. Irkutsk: 2017, Vol. 1, pp. 8–11.
- Maksimtsev S.V., Nachigin V.A., Arkhipenko Yu.A. Skrepleniya kak osnovnoi element stabil'nosti verkhnego stroeniya [Bondings as the main element of stability of the upper structure]. Put’ i putevoe khozyaistvo [Railway track and facilities], 2016, No. 6, pp. 8–12.
- Krakovskii Yu.M., Nachigin V.A., Nachigin A.V. Otsenka tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya rel'sov po dannym monitoringa puti [Evaluation of the technical state of rails according to the monitoring path]. Vestnik VNIIZhT [Vestnik of the Railway Research Institute], 2012, No. 5, pp. 40–43.
- Davaadorzh B., Krakovskii Yu.M. Nechetkii chislennyi veroyatnostnyi analiz dlya otsenki pokazatelei nadezhnosti rel'sovykh skreplenii [Fuzzy numerical probabilistic analysis to assess the reliability of rail fasteners]. Mir Transporta [World of Transport and Transportation], 2017, Vol. 15, No. 3(70), pp. 30–39.
- Davaadorzh B., Krakovskii Yu.M. Algoritmicheskoe obespechenie vychisleniya pokazatelei nadezhnosti rel'sovykh skreplenii [The algorithmic support for calculation of the indicators of reliability rail fastenings]. Bezopasnost' kritichnykh infrastruktur i territorii: Materialy VII Vserossiiskoi konferentsii i XVII shkoly molodykh uchenykh. Ekaterinburg: UrO RAN Publ., 2016, pp. 34–37.