The rail track is in continuous contact with a locomotive pair of wheels. It is elastic coupling to its traction drive and as such affects the dynamic processes occurring in it. This impact is estimated using the parameters, characterizing the stress-related properties of a rail track longitudinally and called its longitudinal stiffness. The subject of the study is small oscillations of the system” rail track – locomotive traction drive”. In this case, the traction drive can be considered autonomous in relation to the locomotive and be selected from the general system. In this study, we carried out a study of small free and forced oscillations of traction drive with the influence of the rail track. This impact is significant. It was found out that the free oscillation frequency of the system “tractive drive – railway line” depends on technical condition of a railway line and on some of its sections the resonance is possible which consequence is slipping of the locomotive wheels on rails sometimes changing into the wheel spinning.
1. Biryukov I.V., Belyaev A.I., Rybnikov E.K. Tyagovye peredachi elektropodvizhnogo sostava zheleznykh dorog [Traction transmission of the rolling stock of railways]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1986, 256 p.
2. Bakhvalov Yu.A. et al. Dinamicheskie protsessy v asinkhronnom tyagovom privode magistral'nykh elektrovozov [Dynamic processes in an asynchronous traction drive of main electric locomotives]. Moscow: Marshrut Publ., 2006, 374 p.
3. Mashnev M.M. et al. Issledovanie vliyaniya iskazheniya profilei zub'ev na resurs tyagovykh zubchatykh peredach teplovozov [Investigating the influence of the teeth profiles distortion effect on the resource of traction gears of locomotives]. Sovershenstvovanie tekhnologicheskogo protsessa remonta i formirovanie kolesnykh par podvizhnogo sostava: mezhvuzovskii sbornik [Improvement of the technological process of repair and the formation of wheelsets of rolling stock: an interuniversity collected book]. Leningrad, 1974, pp. 18–27.
4. Novosel'tsev V.P., Novosel'tsev P.V., Gordeeva A.A. Vliyanie prodol'noi zhestkosti rel'sovogo puti na proskal'zyvanie kolesnoi pary lokomotiva po rel'su [Influence of the longitudinal rigidity of the track on the slippage of the locomotive wheelset along the rail]. Mir transporta [World of Transport], 2013, No. 4(48), pp. 34–38.
5. Novosel'tsev V.P., Novosel'tsev P.V., Dambaev Zh.G. Eksperimental'noe issledovanie protsessa troganiya s mesta zheleznodorozhnogo sostava [Experimental study of the train starting process]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2007, No. 1 (13), pp. 74–78.
6. Gozbenko V.E. et al. Simulation of the vibration of the carriage asymmetric parameters in mathcad. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 2016, Vol. 11, No.23, pp. 11132–11136.
7. Akhmadeeva A.A., Gozbenko V.E., Kargapol'tsev S.K. Vertikal'nye kolebaniya ekipazha s uprugo-podveshennym gruzom [Vertical oscillations of the carriage with an elastically suspended load]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2012, No. 1, pp. 42–46.
8. Gozbenko V.E.et al. Definition of the main coordinates of the car with two-level spring suspension. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 2016, Vol. 11, No. 20, pp. 10367–10373.
9. Karlina A.I., Kargapol'tsev S.K., Gozbenko V.E. Privedenie obobshchennykh sil v matematicheskikh modelyakh transportnykh system [Reduction of generalized forces in mathematical models of transport systems]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2016, No. 3 (51), pp. 175–179.
10. Gozbenko V.E., Karlina A.I., Kargapol'tsev S.K. Glavnye koordinaty v reshenii zadach vertikal'noi dinamiki transportnogo sredstva [The main coordinates in solving the problems of vehicle vertical dynamics]. Sistemy. Metody. Tekhnologii [Systems. Methods. Technologies], 2016, No. 3, pp. 58–62